What's new

Android Emulator help (for hentai game)

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
as the subject says, I got this hentai game I downloaded from a blog that has Onion Tail-Necocoya games, and it has 2 parts to it in the form of .apk files (Which I renamed Number1.apk and Number2.apk)

I managed to get the android sdk kit to get a viable emulator running (with adobe air installed.....took me a while on that one), and after booting the 1st game up and getting into level 1-1, it starts acting stupid for me. The dot thing that could move with a regular android phone doesn't move no matter where I click on the screen, it just appears, and drops to the very bottom and just sits there

I'd like some help on how to make the dot cursor thingy move as I click on the screen, and I don't have much of an idea if I got this topic in the right place; also, I would get an android phone or a new phone with android-whatever, but my dad (who pretty much has full control over my phone plan) won't use the free-replacement deal I have on my phone plan to get me one (I'm stuck with a mototrola razr phone that I am pretty sure that I voided the warranty on it by now, with the modding I did to it); again, unless I got this in the wrong place, mind pointing me to where I can get this solved please?