What's new

[Complete - Partial] ANERA 魔人の塔 [RJ227679] (VX ACE)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ulmf thread

Made a quick partial for this one. Started playing it and before I knew it had half the database translated.

Also, liking the story so far, possible candidate for full translation later on. Can't make any promises in today's environment though with translations becoming increasingly snatched up by commercial translators.

EDIT: Updated to version 1.30. Attached to this post. Didn't playtest thoroughly, but it should be fine. (Only common events should have changed) If it breaks anything, let me know.

What's translated: All items, equipment, skills (along with their descriptions), character names, enemy names, the menu, most of the lewd status screen (except for the flavor text on the second page, will leave it for if I upgrade this to a full translation at some point, it isn't really necessary), and the choices of sex positions in the brothel (first time doesn't offer choices but later visits do). Also, big thanks to @yugifan3 for doing the image text for the lewd stats screen.

This is a VX Ace game, so you will need to unpack the rgss archive and rename it, then just drag and drop the patch.

Attachments

Last edited:

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bless you dude! :D i just got that game and was eager for at least a partial, thank you very much, i was going to tell yugifan about this since it got pregnacy :p im glad you 2 keep working together now.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got a problem, every time i try to "install" the patch i get the "file corrupted please do a virus check" mesage, i tested the game without the patch and works fine and its already extracted but for some reason your patch is giving me that error, i tried and re downloaded the patch but the problem persists. Any help will be apreciated.

EDIT: ---- Never mind i found the solution, for some reason if i change the name of the game folder it gives me the error (maybe link is to long? who knows... but i will leave this mesage in case someone gets this error, just rename the game folder to a shorter name.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried the partial on the blog and seems the image based text aren't working still on japanese

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
move "Pictures" replace in "Graphics" folder
Yeah, I screwed that up, sorry. Uploading a fix. Also forgot to include the common events file, so the text at the bottom of the stats screen that I translated won't show up for players. Fixed that too, will post an updated link in a few minutes.

EDIT: Done, link on my blog as usual, also on discord.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does this work on version 1.01 too?
It should work fine, since it overwrites the files. From the DLsite page's description, the updates were very minor anyway. Something about an incorrect facial expression on both updates.
Should probably keep the rgss3a archive around as a backup just in case, though.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, the game was updated to 1.10, which added a scene and an enemy, so I updated the partial.

Mega link in OP since blogger is being stupid and not letting me log in for some reason. EDIT: Fixed, link on blog now.

Do let me know if I broke anything, did not test thoroughly, just made sure the new event worked.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Updated to version 1.20. Tested a bit and seems okay. The new event is in the jail of the guard barracks in the northern part of town, by the way.

Again, let me know if anything gets broken, did not have time to test thoroughly. (but the new event definitely works)

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thank you for the partial, but the link is broken... Can you, please, upload to another server, like gdrive, dbr.ee, workupload.com or lewd.se? I don't understand why people are so attached to mega... Mega is not reliable anymore.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
mega down.
Hey, thank you for the partial, but the link is broken... Can you, please, upload to another server, like gdrive, dbr.ee, workupload.com or lewd.se? I don't understand why people are so attached to mega... Mega is not reliable anymore.
Yeah, it got DMCA'd by Unidam. Probably a bot. Will try workupload, updating OP and blog. May have to start naming these differently and password protecting them so they don't get found by bots. But then of course people won't pay attention and ask incessantly "what's the password?!?!?", no matter how obvious I make it.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it got DMCA'd by Unidam. Probably a bot. Will try workupload, updating OP and blog. May have to start naming these differently and password protecting them so they don't get found by bots. But then of course people won't pay attention and ask incessantly "what's the password?!?!?", no matter how obvious I make it.
Thank you! I don't think you will have trouble now, judging by the file name.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yellooow, and sorry for the necro!

Mayak, sir, is there any news regarding a v1.30 partial? :)

IspitOnYourBans

Reputation score
2 years since the first release and still being translated by machine xD dude for real real ...