What's new

Ci-En SIM Fantia Active [アンホリクリエイション] [Unholy Creation] UnHolY ToRturEr (RJ260744)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Main Page :
Dlsite Announcement Page :
Ci-en Page :
Fantia Page :

From the same maker of Unholy Sanctuary, Unholy Jail, and Unholy Disaster, this is a Unity game that seems to be a uh, training game. It looks like the animations are made in Live2D and were released as part as the Tier 2 rewards for the maker's Ci-en/Fantia page, but then were decided to be made into its own separate thing. He's also making a new game called Unholy Prayer, but most of that stuff appears to be locked behind a paywall.

No clue what the story is: I assume it's a spin-off of what could happen in Unholy Sanctuary/Jail. There is an option for English, but that changes the UI mostly. There's a elf with a whip that I assume is her torturer.

The controls are pretty basic: click on her to interact with her. There's a variety of stats to raise by doing this. It looks like you should be able to unlock various things such as cosmetics, positions, etc. by obtaining points, which should be obtained while you interact with her. Everything appears to be animated.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I can't pat her head and take her to dinner, this isn't a real slave training game.

B

bugmenot111

I don't understand this demo...
I can buy a Bunny Outfit and a "Summon Homunculus", but dunno how to use this, after i bought it.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Yeah I saw it, it was pretty nice but all the animation seems locked, I guess the homoculus stuff is the only thing available in the demo ?
maybe his private demo for 500 Yen >_>
I don't speak Japanese

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update.
It's been announced on DLsite. I'm not too sure if the demo is any different than what has been available though. Apparently it's expected to be done in December. There's also a video available on the page.
Apparently it's just called "Unholy Torturer" now. Edited title and OP slightly.

gamzo

Reputation score
Was honestly hoping for a new castlevania esque game starring Marianne. Or maybe even Constantine. Clementine, aside from the tits, just isnt that hot to me.
Also, I played the demo, until its completely translated, I wont even consider this because i have no clue what the hell im doing.
edit: also was there supposed to be one? This dosent look like the kind of game to have sprites like this... 構え.gif
Or did he release other works that i just havent seen yet?

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Was honestly hoping for a new castlevania esque game starring Marianne. Or maybe even Constantine. Clementine, aside from the tits, just isnt that hot to me.
Also, I played the demo, until its completely translated, I wont even consider this because i have no clue what the hell im doing.
edit: also was there supposed to be one? This dosent look like the kind of game to have sprites like this...View attachment 25222
Or did he release other works that i just havent seen yet?
There's several unholy games in the works:
Unholy Sanctuary (what you're looking for. basic 2d castlevania. go through stage. whip boss to death. move onwards. Also the one you don't need to know Japanese in order to play)
Unholy Jail (Survival Stealth) Technically a noncanon(?) sequel where Marianne loses and is captured (I wouldn't recommend this unless you can find a translated one)
Unholy Disaster (2d simple metroidvania): Features new protagonist girl.
Unholy Torturer: (in the works)

gamzo

Reputation score
There's several unholy games in the works:
Unholy Sanctuary (what you're looking for. basic 2d castlevania. go through stage. whip boss to death. move onwards. Also the one you don't need to know Japanese in order to play)
Unholy Jail (Survival Stealth) Technically a noncanon(?) sequel where Marianne loses and is captured (I wouldn't recommend this unless you can find a translated one)
Unholy Disaster (2d simple metroidvania): Features new protagonist girl.
Unholy Torturer: (in the works)
Played all three of those. I was hoping for a fourth one similair to at least one of em. Not a fan of the whole "pet keeping" gameplay.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Apologies on the bump: but Ci-En has recently made a new update for 500 Yen backers.
It's a demo exclusively for supporters: but you could just pay 500 yen to unlock it.
From what I can tell it has 6 "training" animations; as well as all endings which is hidden through the konami code (enter it in the config menu. Vera says mean things(?) to you in japanese to verify it's entered correctly; just like Marianne did in Unholy Jail)
My moonrune reading skills are nonexistent, but i believe it mentions something about additional data; perhaps it's locked behind older ci-en posts (Since I do see that he finished the slime animation; yet none of them are in this game).

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Apologies on the bump: but Ci-En has recently made a new update for 500 Yen backers.
It's a demo exclusively for supporters: but you could just pay 500 yen to unlock it.
From what I can tell it has 6 "training" animations; as well as all endings which is hidden through the konami code (enter it in the config menu. Vera says mean things(?) to you in japanese to verify it's entered correctly; just like Marianne did in Unholy Jail)
My moonrune reading skills are nonexistent, but i believe it mentions something about additional data; perhaps it's locked behind older ci-en posts (Since I do see that he finished the slime animation; yet none of them are in this game).
I think that the game is actually fully completed, at least in Japanese. The developer is still working out on the Chinese translation, but based on their previous posts, both the JP and ENG versions have been completed I believe. Though this may be entirely speculation on my part.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's out on both dlsite.
Jp:
Eng:
Game support both English and Chinese.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.