What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Vore Ryona [Ankhrono]Mira Co Rescue

Ankhrono

Reputation score
Game Page:
Game Dev Twitter:
Patreon Page:
The game is FREE; however, you can donate towards the project if you'd like. If not, just click the "No thanks, just take me to the downloads" to download it for free! There is also a patreon option for monthly support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMEPLAY: RPG combat
Typical top down RPG maker gameplay with on map enemy encounter instead of random encounters (Aside for a few 'traps')
Enemies have peril attacks and strip attacks that will alter battle sprites for the three different party members. The party is able to 'rescue' each other from the perils they get in but it costs TP to do so. Perils typically have a half state and a full state. If naked, half states will lock you out of combat options making it more difficult to deal with. Each enemy has their own peril states that, if applicable, have separate naked variants.

If the entire party has 0 HP or everyone has "Full Peril States," a game over sequence will play out (If available) and the player is able to 'reset' allowing the player to retry the battle, load the game, or quit to title screen.
Side events outside of combat are also illustrated at various points.
(WIP: Manor restoration introduces additional events to interact with)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTROLS: Arrow keys to move, Z/Enter/Space to confirm, X to go back/open menu, Shift to walk/Run (Auto Run enabled by default).
Left Ctrl will hide the current text box to better view images. Press left Ctrl again to re-enable the text box.
(Mouse controls are disabled)
STORY: This game is about three female mages who are trying to rescue the maid staff that was taken by various monsters of the world. They travel to different locations in an effort to save maids and make money to restore the manor to it's former glory. The party must be careful as they can easily end up needing rescue as well from various monsters and situations they encounter.

THEMES: Bondage, Ryona, soft vore(NO DIGESTION), yuri, tentacles, slime, mummification, living clothing, sinking/quicksand, plants, spider girls, webbing, encasement, petrification, hypnosis, tentacle wall/stuck in wall, masturbation, self bondage, vending machine, milking, implied pregnancy, forced orgasms, bondage/kidnapping, corruption, slave.
PLANNED THEMES (Not Currently Present): Machine, vacbed, underwater, (More to be added)

CURRENT CONTENT:
204 unique battle sprites (6 are normal/naked default sprites. 198 Unique Peril sprites.
3 Fully Playable areas
2 WIP Area (With Monster) / 1 WIP Area (With Side Events, no monsters)
13 Game Over Sequences (70 Images, 5 each)
3 Side Events with 12 images.
5 Intro Images
Functional Gallery for completed areas and a battle room to fight enemies in.
The game is currently in development and has WIP builds between major releases. Game Over images are currently being added as time goes on but have not been added in a few builds over new areas and enemies.
If you encounter any bugs feel free to comment here!
I also occasionally stream on while working on various art assets for the game.
SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oooh this reminds me of lipucd games,pretty good.
i'm ok with no digestion,but sometimes i think this defeat the entire purpose of vore,some people use "rebirth" or something to prevent death but actually change and corrupt a character.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I found this game a year or so ago, don't remember where. It was either on here or on Eka's Portal, I'm guessing. A lot of its content didn't interest me, since I'm not into bondage and/or characters simply being restrained, but I played it for the snake vore scene that was in it, and that one was great. Is there any more of that in it yet? It's a cool game and it has a great restraint system for combat rape and such, its content just didn't interest me much outside of that snake scene.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
oooh this reminds me of lipucd games,pretty good.
i'm ok with no digestion,but sometimes i think this defeat the entire purpose of vore,some people use "rebirth" or something to prevent death but actually change and corrupt a character.
Yea! I like these styles of games that have battle sprites and stacking states. Thanks! In terms of vore for defeat, having them change from the vore/corruption is something that will show up in later forms. A few game over sequences will probably feature that concept.

I found this game a year or so ago, don't remember where. It was either on here or on Eka's Portal, I'm guessing. A lot of its content didn't interest me, since I'm not into bondage and/or characters simply being restrained, but I played it for the snake vore scene that was in it, and that one was great. Is there any more of that in it yet? It's a cool game and it has a great restraint system for combat rape and such, its content just didn't interest me much outside of that snake scene.
I know someone made a thread about it on Eka's portal, so most likely from there. In terms of actual vore content the snake is the purest example of it so far. Depending on your take on it the following enemies currently have versions of it:
Silk Worms web and 'eat' the mages having them seen inside their transparent bodies. A mini boss, the Breeding Chamber, features some absorbtion/tentacle wall and inside creature. Later areas may have more soft vore such as Lamia and ocean type vore like jellyfish/anemone.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow! It's a game with its content as part of the core battle mechanics, and developed in English no less!

Okay, I might be a bit biased since I've been following this for a while, but I can't help but respect that every state has unique battler graphics for each character. This game is pure peril scenario wish fulfillment, so that's what you get, but it's very good at and committed to it.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
Wow! It's a game with its content as part of the core battle mechanics, and developed in English no less!

Okay, I might be a bit biased since I've been following this for a while, but I can't help but respect that every state has unique battler graphics for each character. This game is pure peril scenario wish fulfillment, so that's what you get, but it's very good at and committed to it.
Thanks for the review! I probably should mention the unique battle sprites for the party members in the OP.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Nice to see this game here now. Glad I donated, you deserve it for the hard work you have put into this project thus far.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
Nice to see this game here now. Glad I donated, you deserve it for the hard work you have put into this project thus far.
Thanks for the support! A few people have suggested branching out visibilty as itch.io is a bit niche.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
More like it's fuckin impossible to find anything you're looking for using their search engine. They should just have a separate adult games section where you can look at only adult games AND filter them by genre, etc.

Best I could manage was using google to find a link to a pre-made search for NSFW games.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This has greatly piqued my curiosity, and if it wasn't for the fact it's super late by me, I would play it immediately, but I need to sleep. I will say that I will be looking forward to playing once I get home tomorrow.
Also, for the statement mentioned earlier of no digestion or death defeating the purpose of vore....well, kinda? Sorta? I guess? I'll admit that usually vore ends with digestion/death, but for me, I like the beginning part of vore the most, when they're swallowed. Digestion is more of a nice afterthought, and even then, I like it best when it's implied or indirectly shown. Not really the biggest fan of the super detailed gory digestion deaths, though I can stomach it (pun not intended). Regardless, from what the pics and summary show, I'll be eager to play tomorrow.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm a sucker for this kind of h-game. Love the scenarios and enemy designs so far, amd it's all very reminiscent of Damsel Quest 3. The battles are pretty well-balanced too, the "peril" mechanic works very well to keep it not too easy, but it's not too hard either.

On that note, I did find it weird that (I've already forgotten the characters' names) the def- ability is on the left girl who always takes her turn last. I also felt the right girl's fire bullet ability was just a bit too unreliable, though it's still preferable to the "shoot frantically" ability which does around the same total damage if I'm not mistaken. The left girl's attacks also seem too weak. But none of these are big deals particularly.

I assume it's a bit late in development to incorporate this, but what I'd most love to see is a capture mechanic similar to DQ3 and Deathblight RPG - even if it means re-using the battle sprites for that purpose. To elaborate, if a girl runs out of HP during the battle, they're captured and sequestered somewhere on the map/in the level, and won't be able to participate in subsequent battles until rescued.

Anyway, thanks for making it for free, it's clear you're putting a lot of thought and effort into it. Looking forward to the next updates!

I'll admit that usually vore ends with digestion/death, but for me, I like the beginning part of vore the most, when they're swallowed.
Count me more or less in the same camp; Even the implication is enough to turn me off. I like the route this has taken so far, where the monster is feeding off their mana rather than their flesh.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Regarding the vore content, there's definitely hard and soft camps. I see the hard camp as one along the lines of brutal ryona-style interest, and the soft camp as one more along the lines of 'organic bondage' in terms of shared interests - a hypothesis which meshes pretty well here, since I'd compare it to the girls being tangled up in vines or spiderwebs. I don't hold anyone's fetish against them, but I'm definitely in the soft camp myself, so I can appreciate that this game goes to the extent it does and not further.

Captured/rescuable party members out of combat is an interesting idea to be sure, though it's a lot to implement. If it's specifically for running out of HP, then it's an interesting contrast between that and the members getting captured by special attacks directly. I'd have concerns about balancing that for gameplay - if the battles are the same until you rescue one or both of the other two members, then it's much more difficult just to get back to where you were, and there's no mechanical benefit to it - which means if you aren't looking to see this exact specific kind of scene, it's a waste of time and you should probably reset by loading your save. From a design standpoint, I would want to see, if not a reward for letting a party member fall in battle, some sort of correcting measure so that it at least feels worthwhile to play this content and not just load your save the instant someone hits 0 HP.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The game freezes a lot, even on boss battles. Hope they fix it.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
More like it's fuckin impossible to find anything you're looking for using their search engine.
True, they block NSFW from most searches anyways so you have to add that tag/fix preferences which makes visibility impossible like you said other than word of mouth/popular page.

This has greatly piqued my curiosity[...]
Let me know what you think afterwards! I hope you enjoy it.

[...]Love the scenarios and enemy designs so far[...]

The left girl's attacks also seem too weak. [...]

What I'd most love to see is a capture mechanic similar to DQ3 and Deathblight RPG[...]

Anyway, thanks for making it for free, it's clear you're putting a lot of thought and effort into it. Looking forward to the next updates!
Thanks for the feedback! I think you're talking about Mira, the one who can heal. Her attacks are the weakest as the healer/lazy leader. I don't want her to be too weak though mechanically though. As time goes on I'll need to look at how some things are balanced but with the peril mechanics it is more or less, "Do you see some art before you kill the enemies" at first encounter and sort of even out as you grow stronger in the area.
In terms of the capture mechanic, while it might not exist in a complete sense in the current maps, I may look into implementing similar aspects for an area as a focus. Like Stilzkinator mentioned later, it can get dicey with implementation for balance. For me, think more "Lose to the enemy completely, get a game over.... but it continues elsewhere," sort of thing. It would have different art because you're in a different situation.

[...]more along the lines of 'organic bondage'[...]

[...]if the battles are the same until you rescue one or both of the other two members, then it's much more difficult just to get back to where you were, and there's no mechanical benefit to it - which means if you aren't looking to see this exact specific kind of scene, it's a waste of time and you should probably reset by loading your save.[...]
Yeah, I see it as a bit of layered peril which I enjoy quite a bit. With how often a player can hit 0HP, if it did the true 'captured' lock like other games it would get pretty difficult...

The game freezes a lot, even on boss battles. Hope they fix it.
What kinds of freezes are you experiencing? Is there any antivirus that is interferring or does the task manager show the game eating a ton of memory? I experienced a few odd issues if I clicked away from the screen during testing which froze the graphics but I could still hear the sound effects if I hit "x" for menu or something similar.

Zepheral

Reputation score
I use bitdefender, it didn't say anything during my game play. Basically during fights the music is on, but I can't do any actions. The screen stays stuck.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
I use bitdefender, it didn't say anything during my game play. Basically during fights the music is on, but I can't do any actions. The screen stays stuck.
Do you mind if you share your Desktop/Laptop specs? Does this only happen for my game or do other RPG MV games have the same issue? It might be plugin related which is always fun, but for the most part I haven't heard too many freezing issues. A previous user had to restart their computer when they were experiencing all sorts of issues and that fixed it apparently. Not sure if that will be the case for you though...

Zepheral

Reputation score
Do you mind if you share your Desktop/Laptop specs? Does this only happen for my game or do other RPG MV games have the same issue? It might be plugin related which is always fun, but for the most part I haven't heard too many freezing issues. A previous user had to restart their computer when they were experiencing all sorts of issues and that fixed it apparently. Not sure if that will be the case for you though...

windows 10, I7-6700 HQ 2.60 - 3.2(overclock) ghtz , 960 gtx, 16 gb ram Dell laptop.

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
windows 10, I7-6700 HQ 2.60 - 3.2(overclock) ghtz , 960 gtx, 16 gb ram Dell laptop.
Seems like your CPU, OS, Video Card, and RAM should be just fine. Is this the only game that has weird issues for you?

OP
Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Reputation score
Looking into a bit more information there are a few more things you can try:
Your graphics card should support OpenGL and Direct X9 from what I saw, you may want to double check if your graphics card is fully updated and possibly
See if your laptop is set to High Performance for power mode.

Try this step for the game (Spoiler as it is a lot of text):
Edit the package.json which is found in the game folder's main directory and add the following line: (Information from )

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist", (<--- This one)
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 1024,
"height": 768,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}