What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i just beat the game with no rape and im unable to play NG+ with the pure run any idea?

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey folks, so I managed to get it working fine by following the posts listed in the first few pages, but try as I might, I read from start and up to pg 11 to see if someone else had ran into this issue but seems it's just a "me" thing (but I digress). I can start and play the game just fine, but whenever I get past the intro and initial fights (eg: gain control of the character to move about the school) and go to save the game, it immediately crashes and I get this prompt (huh, I tried to upload a screen cap but I'm getting ANOTHER error, "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." idk what's up with that, it's just a jpg file -_-).

Unknown Error
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'D:\\[directory of where game is located]Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG ver.1.05\www\common.rpgsave'

Anyone able to solve this mystery? Please? :D

EDIT: Solved the mystery thanks to post #357, needed to uncheck the box for "Read Only" on the files located in the save folders, woo! Now just need to solve the mystery on why I couldn't upload pics here. >_>

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i gave up with this game i couldnt past the intro nor even start the first fight

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i just beat the game with no rape and im unable to play NG+ with the pure run any idea?
Late answer, but NG+ is accessed through the computer in the nurse's office. If you've beaten the game there will be an option to carry over your stats etc.

DustyX The forum's attachment system has been broken since the trouble with forum software some time ago.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
also i wish there was an option to walk around naked but sadly there isnt a option to do so :/

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where i can find a link for the lasted ver? maybe that One wont crash

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont know who that is.
He's referring to sukebei.nyaa.si

It's a torrent site for Japanese adult content. A lot of H-games and AVs can be found there. It's also called the cat site sometimes, so now you know what people mean when people say "It's out on Nyaa."

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's referring to sukebei.nyaa.si

It's a torrent site for Japanese adult content. A lot of H-games and AVs can be found there. It's also called the cat site sometimes, so now you know what people mean when people say "It's out on Nyaa."
nope, i cant find the ver, can somebody please share a linlk?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Is not good to share links of the full version here as game have a little of loli and could damage the forum. Ask for version either at discord group or look at Nyaa...pms here to who have the version also works

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really late to the party, but.. Is the good ending the one that where the mc and nurse walk together while reading credit or some sort? I got the NG+ work so am i safe to corrupt the mc now?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really late to the party, but.. Is the good ending the one that where the mc and nurse walk together while reading credit or some sort? I got the NG+ work so am i safe to corrupt the mc now?
My translation patch includes a guide if you're interested.

But about this specific question, yes that sounds like the good ending.

JaccobD

Reputation score
I feel like my game is glitched or that somethings gone wrong. Its nearly impossible for my ecstasy metre up during combat H, it only goes up at the end of my turn if I don't resist and when the enemies hit me, all the special statuses (being hit, pounded into the ground, pisses on, Bj, tied up, etc.) seem to lower my ecstasy level, I've only managed to get it to 100% against the serial rapists in the factory who seem to stop doing anything after a while. Am I missing something or is this just how the game works?! It makes combat rape boring and endless, I get tied up or ground pounded and its over, I can't get my ecstasy up, please help!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I feel like my game is glitched or that somethings gone wrong. Its nearly impossible for my ecstasy metre up during combat H, it only goes up at the end of my turn if I don't resist and when the enemies hit me, all the special statuses (being hit, pounded into the ground, pisses on, Bj, tied up, etc.) seem to lower my ecstasy level, I've only managed to get it to 100% against the serial rapists in the factory who seem to stop doing anything after a while. Am I missing something or is this just how the game works?! It makes combat rape boring and endless, I get tied up or ground pounded and its over, I can't get my ecstasy up, please help!
Nah, not a glitch. Just a... unusual issue ever since the developer added all the new H-attack scene things. For some reason when he did this, he also made it so Ouka loses a TON of ecstasy every turn, so it's basically impossible for her to max it out before they put her into an H-move that doesn't raise the gauge at all, for some reason.

The fact he hasn't released any patches since then, I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or if he has just moved onto the next game and doesn't care.

JaccobD

Reputation score
Nah, not a glitch. Just a... unusual issue ever since the developer added all the new H-attack scene things. For some reason when he did this, he also made it so Ouka loses a TON of ecstasy every turn, so it's basically impossible for her to max it out before they put her into an H-move that doesn't raise the gauge at all, for some reason.

The fact he hasn't released any patches since then, I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or if he has just moved onto the next game and doesn't care.
It seems to be getting easier towards the end of the game, I'm at the gym stage at the moment and can get to max ecstasy pretty consistently, it starts at 70 anyway. Still its a pain in the ass ;-; makes the combat pretty unfun, guess I'll wait until its officially patched or some hero comes from the depths of the internet to save us. I just wish there were some games with the same standard of H combat.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mentioned it in the translation thread, but I will look into the ecstasy issue when I get to the playtesting stage. Can anyone confirm whether this happens before applying the translation patch? (I might have broken something, but shouldn't have as I didn't mess with that part of the scripts)

In the meantime, the sexy bandanna is supposed to increase ecstasy gain while it's equipped, and there are two items that can raise it when used, the aphrodisiac and designer drug items. One of the bums in the factory area sells aphrodisiacs.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems to be getting easier towards the end of the game, I'm at the gym stage at the moment and can get to max ecstasy pretty consistently, it starts at 70 anyway. Still its a pain in the ass ;-; makes the combat pretty unfun, guess I'll wait until its officially patched or some hero comes from the depths of the internet to save us. I just wish there were some games with the same standard of H combat.
I think as Ouka loses more battles, her ecstasy starts out higher and higher.

I mentioned it in the translation thread, but I will look into the ecstasy issue when I get to the playtesting stage. Can anyone confirm whether this happens before applying the translation patch? (I might have broken something, but shouldn't have as I didn't mess with that part of the scripts)

In the meantime, the sexy bandanna is supposed to increase ecstasy gain while it's equipped, and there are two items that can raise it when used, the aphrodisiac and designer drug items. One of the bums in the factory area sells aphrodisiacs.
I noticed it when I first played the demo of the version, before you had released any of the translation I believe, so I'm almost certain it isn't something caused by your works.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes ecstasy starts higher every time Ouka loses, I remember getting it to start pretty high as well toward the end of the game. But if Mayak wants to do a version of the patch that make ecstasy build up faster I wouldn't be against it since you really have to purposefully drag out fights in order to get raped at the start of the game.