What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes ecstasy starts higher every time Ouka loses, I remember getting it to start pretty high as well toward the end of the game. But if Mayak wants to do a version of the patch that make ecstasy build up faster I wouldn't be against it since you really have to purposefully drag out fights in order to get raped at the start of the game.
I think its less he wants to build up faster, and maybe look at why it isn't building up right. It's weird that some of the H-holds just don't raise it at all. Maybe it was a bug or error in the script, but since the dev moved onto the new game, he never bothered to fix it? But yeah, it's nearly impossible to get Ouka 'fully' raped in the beginning of the game (ironically, this does make it actually impossible to lose the first real fight when you save the tanned girl).

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(ironically, this does make it actually impossible to lose the first real fight when you save the tanned girl)
The thing is that you are supposed to win there. All the fights until the first dungeon are supposed to be easily won by the player, to give a sense to how strong Ouka is. I haven't really looked into the H-holds, but maybe this was for the sake of balance. because at high ecstasy having an ennemy that raise ecstasy too often might make the sex too short and fights too difficults since you would get raped over and over. Or maybe he simply forgot and since the game already had tons of bugs and this one isn't gamebreaking he just overlooked it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The thing is that you are supposed to win there. All the fights until the first dungeon are supposed to be easily won by the player, to give a sense to how strong Ouka is. I haven't really looked into the H-holds, but maybe this was for the sake of balance. because at high ecstasy having an ennemy that raise ecstasy too often might make the sex too short and fights too difficults since you would get raped over and over. Or maybe he simply forgot and since the game already had tons of bugs and this one isn't gamebreaking he just overlooked it.
I'm pretty sure he simply decided to move onto the next project. It's just a bit of a shame, because it makes it kind of cumbersome to see all the new H-holds, or you get one you like, then Ouka gets put into one you don't like... and a lot of the ones that aren't so great never seem to end.

JaccobD

Reputation score
My base ecstasy at the start of combat is 70 which means I'll usually get max after the first ero attack as every normal and harassment attack increases it by 10 but after this its nearly impossible to increase the ecstasy at all which leads to an endless combat loop until you give up and lose. All of the "H holds" (didn't know they were called this) decrease the ecstasy by at least 10 and trigger with every enemy attack, sometimes more than one triggering or the decrease in ecstasy being increased. You get 10 ecstasy at the start of the round as long as you don't "resist" and every attack increases it, but the decrease is always more meaning that combat cannot progress. I'm pretty sure the h holds are suppose to increase ecstasy and being damaged isn't, this way you can only lower ecstasy by resisting and the scene will always reach a conclusion depending on the players input. At the moment the combat H is just frustrating and unfun, with no progression and pay off so unless the creator comes back and fixes it or some genius hero from the depths of the internet comes out with an unofficial hack its probably just best to skip combat using the exhaustion drug/suicide thing and using "honey trap" and the serial rapists from the factory level to raise the rape count since he just stops attacking and triggering h holds after a while and you can just wait for 10 turns for ecstasy to reach 100, or get ecstasy base to max and pray.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't even know there was an update, did it add many new scenes/holds?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I didn't even know there was an update, did it add many new scenes/holds?
It just added ryona type holds to combat. Like enemies stomping on her head, things like that. No actual scenes were added, just the combat mechanics.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone have a full save for this game? Kinda hard not to get a bad ending in this one.

DbatRT

Reputation score
Hi, no one knows how to get this picture in the game? I mean the poster. I searched the levels, but did not find.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi, no one knows how to get this picture in the game? I mean the poster. I searched the levels, but did not find.
That's part of the picture booth event. Keep going along with the guy until the event ends. Think it's 3 times or so you have to go along with it, the scene gets progressively more lewd until you get that picture.

Also just wanted to mention in this thread in case anyone missed it, I finished the full translation for this game. There's a thread in the translation section, and you can get the patch from my blog, link in my signature. (if you can't see it, you may need to enable signatures in your profile)

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You get that specific picture when you talk with one of your classmates(girl watching the blackboard) after the photobooth event.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well, now the translation is complete, I just need a link to the latest version of the game. Anyone have one?
If not, I'll scour Nya for it.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, now the translation is complete, I just need a link to the latest version of the game. Anyone have one?
If not, I'll scour Nya for it.
You can go in the hentaibedta website to find it.
Either way do someone know which is the 'highest" title than ouka can achieve ? I'm personaly at"School cum dumpster" and i dont know if i can go higher. I want to be sure to unlock all the small evenement in school.
Thanks in advance

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Either way do someone know which is the 'highest" title than ouka can achieve ? I'm personaly at"School cum dumpster" and i dont know if i can go higher. I want to be sure to unlock all the small evenement in school.
Thanks in advance
That's the highest title, requiring 30 defeats. And that should unlock all the miscellaneous events in the school. Think the highest requirement among them is 21 iirc.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the highest title, requiring 30 defeats. And that should unlock all the miscellaneous events in the school. Think the highest requirement among them is 21 iirc.
Ok do you think that others evenement will be deblocked if i defeat all the boss or i stop here. I already finish the game and i'm at my second try to get all evenement

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok do you think that others evenement will be deblocked if i defeat all the boss or i stop here. I already finish the game and i'm at my second try to get all evenement
All the other scenes should be covered in the guide I included with my translation.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Next time in the Sneak Series!

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like there's gonna be a sequel to the Ouka RPG.
It takes place after the first Ouka RPG and the combat is somewhat similar, though apparently there's no level gaining in this game. Ouka instead starts off at max level and is able to use all her obtainable skills from the first game but she levels down everytime she loses. Dunno how this is gonna work out gameplay-wise but Marimo says he's going for a strong character that gradually weakens over the course of the game. On the other hand, since you start off the game at the highest level, the game's difficulty is most likely gonna be lax (TL says "the difficulty will be very kind) so chances are that at first, you're going to have to try to lose or there'll be certain lose events and as you gradually lose levels it'll just be a slippery slope from there.

Other than that, there's this article that came before ( ) that shows off Yoko's new design (the dark skinned girl from the first Ouka) and the principal's design, the latter of which is most likely gonna be the main antagonist. If anything I just want more Yoko scenes since she didn't have much from the first game and was put in mostly, if not all, group scenes.

That's all for now. I'll most likely make a new thread for the game when a trial version comes up for it, assuming no one else has made a thread first. And that's also assuming this game is going to be made or it could just be concept art of what he wants to do and then he releases a completely different game like what he did with Sneak in Desperada where he had pics of what seemed to be gameplay, but then he announced Signal Forces.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seems like there's gonna be a sequel to the Ouka RPG.
Interesting, maybe I'll translate this one too, haha. Was hoping for something with Senka after that earlier article that showed what appeared to be her as a main (or at least controllable) character in a game.

Seems like he works on multiple projects at once and releases whatever he gets done first.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
a sequel sweet can't wait this and MGQP are the only thing that i know of that are coming that im hyped for

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Theres a demo out for backers on his Ci-en for paid backers. Sadly i cant use my cc on japanese dlsite, but maybe some of you others can.