What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings.

In her bedroom, at desk (near pc) is a toy bear. By clicking it, ask something and you have yes, no. What is this about?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Greetings.

In her bedroom, at desk (near pc) is a toy bear. By clicking it, ask something and you have yes, no. What is this about?
The bear is for carrying over your NG+ stats into your current play, I think.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bear is for carrying over your NG+ stats into your current play, I think.

Thank you for the answer memory.
Ok, i'm not sure what i miss so far, so this is what i found:
1. blobs with tree leader boss ( top north-east map)
2. puppets with puppet leader (bus station)
3. bank robbery with dog boss (south-west map)
4. school infection
5. undergound hospital

One of my games, stuck before school infection, as appear at t.v station a robbot guy. (win the battle and after days, only fat guy at her bed at night) Losing-Bad end
Also i let the mobile to fat guy at beggining outside school.

ZatchHEggplant

Reputation score
yes, i don't know where i have to put it
First, you have to unpack the game.exe it by using this -> after you extract and open it, click on the [...] then go to where the game.exe is and double click that and select unpack and wait for it to say finished. Close it and go the where the game.exe is and there should be a new folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Get rid of the two % marks and go into it. After that, go into www and delete the data folder that's already in there and replace it with yours. Use the new game.exe that's in DEFAULT FOLDER and done.

MrHentai98

Reputation score
First, you have to unpack the game.exe it by using this -> after you extract and open it, click on the [...] then go to where the game.exe is and double click that and select unpack and wait for it to say finished. Close it and go the where the game.exe is and there should be a new folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Get rid of the two % marks and go into it. After that, go into www and delete the data folder that's already in there and replace it with yours. Use the new game.exe that's in DEFAULT FOLDER and done.
tnx man :D

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello,i'm missing a hentai scene the one where she sits on a toilet and get fucked from behind (think that scene has scat thou) not sure it's one scene or more ,have already cleared the game a couple of times but no luck.Thanks you for all help you can provide

THUNDERBOIS

Reputation score
t_bure02_6.png t_bure02_5.png
Found these CGs of the main character with body writing when she gets captured by the enemy but I could not find them anywhere in the base game. (Found them on exhentai) couple possibilities 1. these are in the game and im just bad at finding them. 2. these are unused assets in the game. 3. These are completely made up and someone just edited existing CG to look like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Found these CGs of the main character with body writing when she gets captured by the enemy but I could not find them anywhere in the base game. (Found them on exhentai) couple possibilities 1. these are in the game and im just bad at finding them. 2. these are unused assets in the game. 3. These are completely made up and someone just edited existing CG to look like this.
1: These do exist as CG.
2: Most likely unused assets.

afgafs

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save right before the underground lab?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Get more HP. You can't pass through the meat wall in the restroom without lots of HP.