What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a trick to getting stronger in this game other than levelling up? I'm at the puppet boss and I just cant seem to kill him fast enough. Also what do the skills do exactly?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a trick to getting stronger in this game other than levelling up? I'm at the puppet boss and I just cant seem to kill him fast enough. Also what do the skills do exactly?
There are three types of enemies: human, beast and amorphous according to google translate. Some skills work better depending on the type of enemy. So find out what the enemy's type is and hit it with a skill that is strong against that type. I believe the puppet boss is beast. The 100TP skill that you get at the start of the game is basically a super move, so if you have the health and consumables, you can defend and heal for several turns, charge TP and use the move til you're enemy is dead. There's a bunch of other skills that boost stats but you can beat the game without them.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial yugiifan3 I didn't expect a partial that quick ^_^

Has anyone managed to unpack the game yet as I've been using Enigma unpacker 0.51 but I keep getting a error near the end saying "WARNING! Could not find original TLS directory" anyone know a fix or a solution to this I haven't had a problem with this before

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial yugiifan3 I didn't expect a partial that quick ^_^

Has anyone managed to unpack the game yet as I've been using Enigma unpacker 0.51 but I keep getting a error near the end saying "WARNING! Could not find original TLS directory" anyone know a fix or a solution to this I haven't had a problem with this before
NP. I put up a Pre-Patched version unpacked and ready to play on my topic.

Reputation score
is there a bug at the bank robbery scene? I can't unlock the room that looks like a control room where the robber is, I've already knocked out the 3 robbers on the backside rooms, yes I've already fell down to a floor trap hole and battled some pig like monsters there

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not sure if you need to do it all but if you go to the back right to the second area and flip the switch infront and take out the guard on the left and grab the item in the box on the room on the right which triggers more pig things to spawn next to the box in the right room and in the first area so I would get the box on the first then the others so you don't get ambushed then you can open the door in the first area with the one guard behind and return to the entrance area and fight the boss

Thanks for the link Yugifan3

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now that are some real Game Over Screens in this Game.
You can count on that Circle for this xD

Reputation score
Maybe it's a bug I reloaded and try to push the lever/switch first as to prevent falling onto the floor trap when you try grab the item inside the box, and I was able to unlock the door in the control room
(A bug that prevents you unlocking the control room when you fall down on the floor trap)

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I dont know I just pressed the switch when I when in I didn't know there was a pitfall you could fall down

Does anyone know what you need to do after the school gets infected the construction yard opens up and I can run around and get random encounters but I can't trigger anything inside to continue

EDIT: nevermind did alot of exploring and found a hole at the back of the hospital so if anyone gets stuck there that's where you need to go

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
need to talk to fat guy on 1st map pathway ( left from camp site ) he will makes you go back to 1st map left side and need to walk all again to camp for boss fight. btw scenes are different if you got ntr by him before. i somehow think lacks in content compared to his other games probably, scenes are to plain. and its so easy the game. also for an easy game you can go talk to the girl in in alleways in shopping district. she gives you 20 points in what i think its reputation or fame. wish for some reason seems to be the lvl o_O? i dont know but the more of it the more hp and natural defence ( not points ) i get o.o. also when rape n loose the points you get decrease. to tell you the truth i said lack inm content but i do like it a lot. but by lack i meant for other characters. its too much centered on MC only. and i wanted to see at least 5 scenes for both side character girls wish are blue haried and blonde. wish blue haired just have 1 cg of death end and blonde none ( 1 if you count that appear in a largue group scene but nearly impossible to know if its really her )

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Starting here, but there is a question:

Before going to the second boss and after she goes sleep, at the next day, for some reason, the girl just appear with a hook in the ass and now the sexual encounter is blocket and does not count anything and I dont know why it appeared (maybe too much anal sex?). I dont know how to remove that thing, and I will like to know if someone know something about that.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone beaten the game yet? I'm pretty sure I'm right at the end but I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

I'm at the end of the underground lab segment and I beat the stage boss (possibly final boss?). After I won the fight, the mad scientist dude just kind of ran away and I'm left in the room with four switches in the room. After I hit all four I get a bad ending.
Clearly they have to be hit in a certain order but I've lost track of what I have and haven't tried. I'm sure there was a hint somewhere but I can't read Japanese so loading an earlier save to look for it won't do me any good.

Attatched is a screenshot of the room I mean. I'd appreciate it if anyone that's beaten the game can tell me what to do. Thanks in advance for any help.
hey, did you solve it? I tried all combinations and still doesnt work ;/ Anyone knows what is good order?

Reputation score
I tried multiple random combinations and still able to get the good ending, what is the bad ending by the way?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm, is there any way to give birth apart the abortion for 100k?

Edit: Nevermind, got the CG for it as a Bad End.

Last edited:

LordOfGears

Reputation score
u get the good/normal ending if u arent pregnant when u beat the penguin
I was just about to come back to ask this. Loaded an earlier save and tried again minus a pregnancy and it worked. Thanks man, you solved the mystery~

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can you get rid of the pregnancy somehow? Otherwise, a complete save would be much appreciated.