What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Browsing through the gallery, there seems to be variation for her genitals that I can't seem to find. It's the one where her vagina have tattoo and a hook up her ass. Anyone know what's the event that lead to those?
They don't correlate with any actual event in the game, sadly. Its just a representation of how much her pussy and ass has been used. You can observe it on that page on the menu that you can check her body stats on. The game keeps track of how many times her pussy and ass (and mouth but that has no change in pics) are used and the more they are used, the more degraded the picture on the menu is. So go become a pussy meat toilet for a day or two, go back to your house and take a nap, then go on the body menu and chances are her pussy will be degraded. Same goes for her ass, but sex scenes for anal that count towards her ass usage is quite low so her anal count is harder to raise.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not sure which one you mean but most of the ones where you get a tattoo are in the last area if your defeated by the normal enemies your captured basically turned into a slave with a bomb which if switched on causes a timer to appear in the top right and if you don't get semen before to timer runs out then bang when you become a slave you can go straight to the top to the glowing spot in the area to recover but if you go down to lower areas from the room you enter where you start you can get a couple of scenes by talking and losing to the people there as a slave just be careful with the bomb stuff as its possible to have to bomb go off and not die which makes it so there is blood on the screen stays permanently. If you know what the cg number is I might be able to point more in the right direction
I had trouble reading that because it was all just one big sentence.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I follow this circle's twitter religiously and it seems like it might be creating a new game which is supposedly a sequel to Sneak in Desperada but on rpgmaker mv like his previous two rpg games. There's been some pics of the game a couple months back on his pixiv and twitter which I just brushed off as him playing around with rpgmaker but it seems that he might actually make the game. For now its just me speculating and I don't think the game is confirmed since its just a few pics and there's only so much you can grasp with a machine translator. But overall it looks pretty legit since he's already got the character art, what seems to be another modified combat system and some story ideas.
Anyways, chances are that even if this game is real it won't be out for quite some time, maybe in a year. I'd say just wait for a dlsite page for the game to prove that its legit. Its on ci-en.jp though, which might count as an announcement but I'm not familiar with that site so take it as you will. That's all for now.

bluesaber27

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know what giving 10k yen to that girl in the alley do? I tried translating it and apparently she gives you rumours or something but I don't see anything happening.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well I am confused.
As someone else showed with a screenshot there is more than where I am.

I beat the tentacle-fat-guy boss. Now I fight a spiky girl. When I win, the game ends. When I loose, the game ends.
How do you proceed from there?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I beat the tentacle-fat-guy boss. Now I fight a spiky girl. When I win, the game ends. When I loose, the game ends.
How do you proceed from there?
That's the Bad End. You can't proceed after that. You have to spare the fat guy in order to advance the story.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's the Bad End. You can't proceed after that. You have to spare the fat guy in order to advance the story.
Ah ok.
I got a backup save before fat-guy-boss.

However, I get 2 options after beating him. The upper and lower option both result into him dying though. Can that be? Or did I do something else wrong?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
However, I get 2 options after beating him. The upper and lower option both result into him dying though. Can that be? Or did I do something else wrong?
That doesn't sound right. Does it still make you advance the story or does both option lead to a Bad End?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That doesn't sound right. Does it still make you advance the story or does both option lead to a Bad End?
by saying he dies, do you mean that she still attacks you both times?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I fight the big boi boss and beat him in combat.

Then I get 2 option. On "both" option the screen flickers red many times and nasty slicing sounds pop up.
And always a girl comes I must fight.

Yes its probably bugged in that case..

edit: Actually I only beat the second girl boss once with choosing one of the options (since its a long fight on that girl)
So do you have to spare the big boi and then beat the girl boss right after?

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I fight the big boi boss and beat him in combat.

Then I get 2 option. On "both" option the screen flickers red many times and nasty slicing sounds pop up.
And always a girl comes I must fight.

Yes its probably bugged in that case..

edit: Actually I only beat the second girl boss once with choosing one of the options (since its a long fight on that girl)
So do you have to spare the big boi and then beat the girl boss right after?
it's been too long, i dont recall having to fight her in the spare option

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You can only fight Blazer Mimesis once you kill the fat boi, which leads to a generic Game Over if you lose and a unique Bad End if you win.
Sparing the fat boi makes you skip Blazer Mimesis, so you're probably doing something wrong or you're confusing yourself over what you have to do.

Raid12

Reputation score
does anyone know what your supposed to do after you beat the boss in the tv station, nothing is popping up not really sure how to progress in the story

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
does anyone know what your supposed to do after you beat the boss in the tv station, nothing is popping up not really sure how to progress in the story
Frequently visit the hospital, usually after an important quest.

Raid12

Reputation score
after beating the tv station boss I kept visiting even got yusuke maxed out and he says the same thing over and over, not sure what im supposed to do at the hospital?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
after beating the tv station boss I kept visiting even got yusuke maxed out and he says the same thing over and over, not sure what im supposed to do at the hospital?
In that case, might wanna wander around the city.

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
if you've beaten all major bosses try looking behind the hospital. there's the hidden base.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
if you've beaten all major bosses try looking behind the hospital. there's the hidden base.
The game shows that in a slow panning cutscene, so unless the player was skipping everything WHILE looking away, then missing it should not be possible. :p

Raid12

Reputation score
ahh ic dont think I seen that yet, im stuck after the tv station boss fight, and I remember a scene before that with tentacles at the school doors, and I noticed some students missing that are usually there, but dont know how to advance it tbh lol not sure if im suppose to start over and do a virgin run?