What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan] 鉄刃少女ブレイザーRPG / Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG (RJ220443)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can you get rid of the pregnancy somehow? Otherwise, a complete save would be much appreciated.
Go to hospital's 1st floor and have 100K gold , talk to the doctor with a information bubble on top.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you get rid of the pregnancy somehow? Otherwise, a complete save would be much appreciated.
go to the hospital and talk to the dude with the exclamation mark above his head. He'll deliver the baby for 100,000 yen. That's the only way I know.

insect297

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after the bank scene and the school scene? I cant' seem to trigger the next part of the story.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Checking the cg there's a green penis looking boss does it only show when the trust drop low? Just realized if u don't let the fat classmate black mail u, u can actually bully and take money from him and get a different bad end losing to him at school stage. Sad they didn't expand that bully path more

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Checking the cg there's a green penis looking boss does it only show when the trust drop low? Just realized if u don't let the fat classmate black mail u, u can actually bully and take money from him and get a different bad end losing to him at school stage. Sad they didn't expand that bully path more
I believe he does when you go to sleep when trust is low or something else like that as it happened on my bad playthrough it will start an event where you fight him losing is game over event

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how prostitution works in this game?
Once you hit a certain level of lewdness, go to the area with the shop and head to the shop all the way to the left. You'll be able to go into the shop (she doesn't go into the shop if her lewdness is low). Make sure to interact with the door twice, then she'll open it. After that talk to the people inside (i don't know if this is required but you might as well do it) and then go to the back alley right behind the shop and enter said shop from behind. You'll meet a guy and be able to sell your panties, nudes, and a pic/video of the girl taking a piss. Each of these are locked behind you're lewdness, but once you do the action that gives the most money, someone at your school will be eligible for prostitution. [either that or you just need high lewdness and talk to people]
Plus some people will show up besides the restrooms and if you talk to them, they will fuck you in the bathroom and open up toilet prostitution. Besides that just talk to any male character you find with high lewdness and they might have a prostitution option.

i couldnt even find how to get pregnant.
Just keep getting creampied until the percentage beside your womb on the page that shows a breakdown of her body hits 100%. Though giving birth is the hard part since you need to pay the doctor in the hospital 100,000 yen to give birth and there isn't even a birth scene.

battenk

Reputation score
Digging it so far. What do the pricey green items for sale from that vendor off to the left of the shops do?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Digging it so far. What do the pricey green items for sale from that vendor off to the left of the shops do?
Use them to learn new abilities. Some of them are the typical attack up, defense up, etc and i think two of them are attacks, though they were pretty useless when I tried them out. The good thing is that most if not all of these skills use TP instead of MP.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if you wanna win fights all it took to beat most things was 10 or so defense ups and most bosses couldnt touch me

qsn

Reputation score
A walkthrough would be much appreciated

EDIT: nvm finished this game in like an hour. Compared to Ouka it's lacking but still a solid game.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a 100% save file they'd be willing to share for this?

Many thanks,

Onyx

LordOfGears

Reputation score
Does anyone have a 100% save file they'd be willing to share for this?

Many thanks,

Onyx
I don't know if I really got everything, but this is my save where I chose to unlock 100% of the gallery after finishing the game. Hopefully it will do until someone can upload a confirmed 100% save file.

Attachments

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know if I really got everything, but this is my save where I chose to unlock 100% of the gallery after finishing the game. Hopefully it will do until someone can upload a confirmed 100% save file.
Yeah, I might not know where the correct place to put this is, because I don't have anything lol

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to upload common and/or global for that save to work, cause now it doesn't work ;o)

Yeah, I might not know where the correct place to put this is, because I don't have anything lol
The save goes into the 'save' folder which is located in the 'www' folder. If there is no 'save' folder, you need to start a new game and create a save, or just create that folder and make sure it has a common, global and save file.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Browsing through the gallery, there seems to be variation for her genitals that I can't seem to find. It's the one where her vagina have tattoo and a hook up her ass. Anyone know what's the event that lead to those?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure which one you mean but most of the ones where you get a tattoo are in the last area if your defeated by the normal enemies your captured basically turned into a slave with a bomb which if switched on causes a timer to appear in the top right and if you don't get semen before to timer runs out then bang when you become a slave you can go straight to the top to the glowing spot in the area to recover but if you go down to lower areas from the room you enter where you start you can get a couple of scenes by talking and losing to the people there as a slave just be careful with the bomb stuff as its possible to have to bomb go off and not die which makes it so there is blood on the screen stays permanently. If you know what the cg number is I might be able to point more in the right direction