What's new

[Complete - Partial] [アンコクマリモカン]特警シグナルフォース / (Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Might want to put the English title (Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES) and Dlsite link since Marimo always puts his games on the English site as well. Would make it easier to find for those who search by the English title.

English link:

And it looks like this won't take us too long, for those interested. Database is fairly small.

zoa101

Reputation score
I'm unable to unpack the .rar file. Any idea why?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm unable to unpack the .rar file. Any idea why?
Dunno man, it downloads and unpacks just as advertised. Maybe check Yugifan3's signature again, and look at the section about how to apply tl patches for RPG Maker games, I guess?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well the RAR has a password on it. It should be pretty easy to guess....

EDIT: Well damn, I was going to repatch because I thought I messed something up and now the password I used doesn't work for some reason. Hmm...

Last edited:

mattsan

Reputation score
Um. Which Partial file am I suppose to download again? All I see is number and no name.

Raid12

Reputation score
everytime I try to unpack the partial it says file is not protected or hacked and aborts? not sure what im doing wrong

Ekmiyek

Reputation score
For anyone still curious the password is "Yugifan3". If it comes from the man himself that will always be the password. That being said for some reason I keep being told "Can't find Decryption-Key" when I try to apply image translations A.K.A the 2nd step in the RPG Maker MV Readme tutorial. My guess Is that it got something to do with not having a "locales" folder or something like in the tutorial. Then again I'm new to this so I could be way off. I provided pictures to hopefully make things clearer. I heard Mayak and Yugi are planning on finishing the game fast but It's bugging me that I can't figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone still curious the password is "Yugifan3". If it comes from the man himself that will always be the password. That being said for some reason I keep being told "Can't find Decryption-Key" when I try to apply image translations A.K.A the 2nd step in the RPG Maker MV Readme tutorial. My guess Is that it got something to do with not having a "locales" folder or something like in the tutorial. Then again I'm new to this so I could be way off. I provided pictures to hopefully make things clearer. I heard Mayak and Yugi are planning on finishing the game fast but It's bugging me that I can't figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?
The game has been translated on Dlsite

Ekmiyek

Reputation score
The game has been translated on Dlsite
Yeah but apparently that's the poor machine translated version. Was hoping to see how much this partial improved on it. Or did they update the English one on DLsite?

Status
Not open for further replies.