What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あんみつや] [ Anmitsuya] リトルブレイバー / Little Braver (RJ198392) (RE198392)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
OP updated via Yilin :

RPGMaker game where you play as a female new adventurer trying to follow your late father's footsteps by signing onto the guild and taking quests.
Fishing and mining minigames exist.
Clothes system where you lose their effects if you get stripped in battle, and you can get debuff effects from curses or STDs or an itchy butt, which can be healed in different places in town.
H comes from taking lewd attacks in battle, losing to pink tinted enemies, and general events. MC has a Naughtiness (interest in sexual stuff) and Lust (actually doing the stuff) stat.
The red book at base has a pretty cohesive set of information on game mechanics and plot.

Standard RPGMaker controls, but W brings up a text log. Info can be found in the red book at base.

Story:
You play as Francette, leaving your home village to the capital city to sign up at the guild and work as an adventurer. The king has got himself into a bunch of bad stuff from the opening, but it's not directly relevant to a novice adventurer like you, yet. You'll probably need to handle that situation and become a great hero and/or a depraved girl as the story goes on.

Circle creator of , and made a new game called .

Summary gameplay: similar to their previous work, just with another story this time and also with a distinct loli tagging which also the game content itself self advertises that the main protagonist this time is considered a loli.
(I personally dont get the loli vibe off her tbh, best case is just a little).

The trial is already out, so check it out. Due release on June this year.
HCG50+
TOtal CG count is 800+, H event is 100+ with battle scene cut-ins and recollection room.
Multi endings (5 total) with replayability each clear, virgin clear is also possible.

Also i noticed a which died down when this group started to create newer games. I think the circle consists of the same people(s) making it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RPG VX Ace][あんみつや]リトルブレイバー

Pretty sure I need this game in my life, thanks for the heads up gamer23. + rep heading your way

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All of my yes to this game... I just wish the demo had more than slime combat rape.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v It's out

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need a link, NOW!!!

Finally this game is here!
I think it wouldn't take long for it to be on sukebei but the game is tagged with loli so don't expect any link here.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

there its no link yet <.< i already changed 2 times my keyboard due to much f5 in sukebe=3

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*cough A-S cough*

wuandy32

Reputation score

just found it on anime-sharing, go for it!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't had the chance to play it yet (not even the demo, as this thread managed to fly completely under my radar) and probably won't for a while, so how's the combat rape in this one? I was pumped for the last game these people made when the demo made it look like there was going to be a lot of it, but then they reused the same handful of variations over and over for the entirety of the game, which really let me down. I assume this'll be more of the same, but here's to hoping for more.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

only found premium links on AS feelsbadman :c

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why i have negative reputation just for say "i need a link now"? when was just a expression of emotion of my part for see this game up? :( If I was asking for a link it would be: Guys, give me a link now or something for the style......

Well, at least i want to let you know i am not a bad person who "breaks" the rules, and let you know the game is just up at sukebei, thanks to Mikokon who just leave a torrent there, its time to play again this and see what will happen next.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, game from [あんみつや] again ...
like usual, the story is good, the art is great, and the H is nice ...:cool:
but the gameplay is ... well, just average ...
if only they invest more in programing ... *sigh* ...:(
(I still play this tough, it just pity, sometimes game with great gameplay have too few or bad art / H ... yet game which have good art and H unfortunately have bad gameplay ...)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

After getting rapped like 20 times in battle, she gets some sort of status effect... that doesn't seem to be removable?

The church won't remove it, sleeping won't remove it and no shop items remove it, so not sure what to do...

It pretty much makes you do 1/10th the damage you usually do, and disables all your skills and spell casting abilities... pretty much makes the game unplayable.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, game from [あんみつや] again ...
like usual, the story is good, the art is great, and the H is nice ...:cool:
but the gameplay is ... well, just average ...
if only they invest more in programing ... *sigh* ...:(
(I still play this tough, it just pity, sometimes game with great gameplay have too few or bad art / H ... yet game which have good art and H unfortunately have bad gameplay ...)
Yep. Circle Kame doesn't have the best art, but it's very workable given the system they implemented. Now they just have to finish the fucking game!

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After getting rapped like 20 times in battle, she gets some sort of status effect... that doesn't seem to be removable?

The church won't remove it, sleeping won't remove it and no shop items remove it, so not sure what to do...

It pretty much makes you do 1/10th the damage you usually do, and disables all your skills and spell casting abilities... pretty much makes the game unplayable.
Have you tried the doctor to the west of the starting town?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you tried the doctor to the west of the starting town?
Figured it out actually.

Apparently when she's raped in the anus, she gets some status down effect. So you need to buy medicine to... cure your anus o_O

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Full save

Attachments