What's new

ADV [ アンコクマリモカン / ankoku mar] Metal Edge Girl Blazer -Tsundere Trainsforming Heroine Assault AVG- / 鉄刃少女ブレイザー ~ツンデレ変身ヒロイン陵辱AVG~ (RJ086901, RE086901)

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an Adventure game, more or less. You'll initially be presented with 3 choices near the start of the game that appear to be fluff in the grand scheme of things.

If memory serves, there's 3 story-related bad ends, 1 good end and 1 true end. 2 of the bad-ends are, obviously, from the last bosses of the storyline you crawl through, and you receive one for losing to every boss that won't give you a game-over rape.

Each area in the storyline will traditionally have 2 enemies before the boss, which you battle.

The battle system is basic. Both parties have a health bar and a skill gauge. You initially start with 2 abilities: Attack and Charge Up. You receive skill points after every action, more with Charge Up. When an enemy (non-boss) has a full skill gauge, they initiate a rape attempt. During the attempt, you're given two choices initially, which seems to be fluff, then two more choices which determine whether you continue the battle or get raped.

Note that some enemies will have different game over scenes depending on whether they defeat you via the rape or via draining your health.

The game might initially come off as difficult. But while the character's dialogue box is up, there's a Status botton on the top right corner. This takes you to a stat screen, which you can spend stat points on skills. The top stat is health, which requires 10 skill points. The next skills and their costs, if memory serves, were

Evasion (?) (caps at 20) 2 stat points
Attack 3 points
Defence 4 points

Underneath the total stat points you have to spend will appear buttons for new skills, and each skill cost around increments of 25 points... I personally just spend the points on Attack, since you'll hit like a truck.

The stat system is so incredibly easy to exploit, I think you should have a go for as long as you can, then download the save to get everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ann Kang rich Marimo

DRP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about a download link? that website hates me.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure I saw a download link for that a while back on here. Can't remember where it was though. Can anyone else remember?

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The in the RPG Maker thread, yes.

I'd've uploaded it to a download site like Mediafire, but my upload speed is virtually non-existant outside of the torrenting scheme. I can supply the 100% save later, though, if anyone wants it

DRP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can supply the 100% save later, though, if anyone wants it
im getting tired of seeing that. way cant ppl just post it? yes im sure someone out there would very much like to have it. im not tring to be rude it just drives me crazy.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well the person did say later so maybe they don have it available right now?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

im getting tired of seeing that. way cant ppl just post it? yes im sure someone out there would very much like to have it. im not tring to be rude it just drives me crazy.
May be he simply don't have access to it right now. Sometimes ppl store their ... games in a different computer/hdd.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a variety of reasons, but it's doubtful it makes my statement any less rude to people who'd prefer I put my money where my mouth is.

In any case, thank you - and sorry - for waiting. The is now available. Just simply store it in the same location as the .exe and you're golden.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

He's offering to post a save but yet you complain because, god forbid, you might have to wait a few hours. Maybe he only had enough time to post and had to go somewhere...maybe he was at work...maybe he's too busy rubbing one out on the pics of your gf that she sent him.

lol..damn instant gratification generation

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope you realize if it were me with the save file, I'd now make sure you would never get it. be polite, things move faster if you are.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, what're the details? What sort of game is it?
Are the scenes triggered by specific events, or say, by losing to an enemy?

All I see in the pictures are CGs.

tfe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

way cant ppl just post it?
way cant u read that whole post?
I'd've uploaded it to a download site like Mediafire, but my upload speed is virtually non-existant outside of the torrenting scheme.

There's a variety of reasons, but it's doubtful it makes my statement any less rude to people who'd prefer I put my money where my mouth is.
You weren't being rude at all. You posted a link and later a save, in the formats that you were able to provide them.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, what're the details? What sort of game is it?
Are the scenes triggered by specific events, or say, by losing to an enemy?

All I see in the pictures are CGs.
It's an Adventure game, more or less. You'll initially be presented with 3 choices near the start of the game that appear to be fluff in the grand scheme of things.

If memory serves, there's 3 story-related bad ends, 1 good end and 1 true end. 2 of the bad-ends are, obviously, from the last bosses of the storyline you crawl through, and you receive one for losing to every boss that won't give you a game-over rape.

Each area in the storyline will traditionally have 2 enemies before the boss, which you battle.

The battle system is basic. Both parties have a health bar and a skill gauge. You initially start with 2 abilities: Attack and Charge Up. You receive skill points after every action, more with Charge Up. When an enemy (non-boss) has a full skill gauge, they initiate a rape attempt. During the attempt, you're given two choices initially, which seems to be fluff, then two more choices which determine whether you continue the battle or get raped.

Note that some enemies will have different game over scenes depending on whether they defeat you via the rape or via draining your health.

The game might initially come off as difficult. But while the character's dialogue box is up, there's a Status botton on the top right corner. This takes you to a stat screen, which you can spend stat points on skills. The top stat is health, which requires 10 skill points. The next skills and their costs, if memory serves, were

Evasion (?) (caps at 20) 2 stat points
Attack 3 points
Defence 4 points

Underneath the total stat points you have to spend will appear buttons for new skills, and each skill cost around increments of 25 points... I personally just spend the points on Attack, since you'll hit like a truck.

The stat system is so incredibly easy to exploit, I think you should have a go for as long as you can, then download the save to get everything else.

OP
S

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Neither the torrent nor any of the download links in the above link seem to be working for me :(

perhaps someone can send me a another one?

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Took me 10 second to find the game, pls put some effort for looking. google is your friend;)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took me 10 second to find the game, pls put some effort for looking. google is your friend;)
And copy-paste would take so much out of your day...

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes if ppl wont even bother to try finding it them self. I have asked link only 1 time, and that was just becouse i could not find it after many hour search and many dead links later.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

yes if ppl wont even bother to try finding it them self. I have asked link only 1 time, and that was just becouse i could not find it after many hour search and many dead links later.
I think what Iggy is saying is that if you went to the trouble to prove to them how easy it is, you not copying the link in here even when you were at the site for it is just as bad as asking for the links in the first place.

And without further ado...this should be it.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All i ment was, if you do not even try to find the link yourself, then dont start flaming becouse you dont get the link in a jiffy. And this is from rpg maker thread that reasently was posted

Please don't actively beg/ask for links. Although we don't forbid sharing, Darkfire has said that we don't support piracy either.
Not trying to be asshole, even if i may sound like it =D:)