What's new

Anna (maxdragon1k234)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 56, PP = 38, EP = 38, Status = Fine

Thunder sounded from the sky above, and lightning split the air as rain lashed down onto Anna. It hadn't exactly been a pleasant few weeks for her. Despite the fact that she thought that she'd left quietly, a few days ago, while resting in one of the strange little empty huts that seemed to be all over this country's roads, she had been attacked by a member of her former gang. He'd been half-mad, seemingly delusional, and Anna had been forced to kill him.

Her pace had quickened as she fled to the only place she knew of where one could hide from anyone. The abandoned town in the human kingdom to the East of the desert in which her own people lived, which a horde of demons had invaded two years ago. Artmirst.

The rain, a rarity where she was from, had drenched her to the bone, and she was practically freezing at this point. But, as she trudged down the muddy road, she spotted a source of light up ahead. It looked like another of the tiny, uninhabited houses that lined the road of this kingdom was up ahead, but this one looked like it might already have as resident.

Reputation score
Re: Anna (maxdragon1k234)

Wrapping a cloak around her self some more Anna continued down the mud filled road, her mood as dark as the clouds in the sky, jumping every time there was a flash of lighting or a roar of thunder.
"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid, next time you make a run for it buy a cloak that is meant to keep you warm in the rain not cool in the sun" she thought to her self, her tail lashing out behind her as mind wondered back to her running from her old gang and the member that attacked her, "and what the hell was up with him. So none of the others were all there but our 'leader'" the word coming out with more poison then a Naga's bite "would have killed any of us befor we could get that far."
Wiping the water from her eyes Anna could just make out the house up ahead with some light coming from it.
"A house, and with lights? Maybe some ones home and I can find some shelter from this weather. But on that other hand if no ones home, well like thats ever stopped me from getting in. She said to her self as she started to run to the house.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A quick run took Anna to the entrance to the hut, and as there wasn't actually a door, she could easily see inside. Within the hut, a fire built into a pit that had clearly been designed for it burned, heating a black iron cauldron that hung over it. There were bunk beds arranged around the walls, all of the mattresses old and ratty and starting to rot out. That fact hadn't stooped at least one person, the only portion of their body visible being their long, flowing blond hair, the rest of the person being buried under a bunch of blankets. The covers looked more like things that the person had brought, then anything they'd found here, as they were worn, but in far better shape than anything else in the room.

Around the fire pit, there were a series of benches arranged in a loose circle. On one such bench, almost exactly opposite the door she was standing in, a man with white hair, and a scar running from his forehead, down over his right eye and halfway past his nose. He glanced up at her, his elbows on his knees and his head in one of his hands, but his gaze was already turning back toward the cauldron as he grunted; "Evening."

He wore simple, dark leather armor. Two swords were lying on the bench next to him, as well as a large, heavy looking handgun. He didn't reach for them, but the man's readiness to defend himself if necessary was quite evident, even if he hadn't acted with hostility toward her.

Reputation score

Evening. I hope you don't mind my sort of barging in on you like this but I kind of need to get out of this weather. As she spoke Anna slowly made her way to a bench half way between the one the man was on and the door to give herself time to react should she be attacked. Sitting down she set her cloak next to the fire to dry faster and showing that she had no weapons on hand befor pulling out her second, if just as useless, cloak and one again wrapping it around her the bast she could for the bit of warmth it gave her. If it's not too rude my I have your names? Also be for i forget I'm Anna. And with that she sat there feeling the heat from the flames as she waited to see if she would get an answer.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded wordlessly to her apology for entering, and made no comment as she entered and sat down. As she set her cloak down to dry, and indicated that she had no weapons, he seemed to pay no heed, at least not that Anna was able to detect. He sat calmly, his head in his hand, as she wrapped herself in her second cloak, for what little warmth it gave her.

The desert dweller warmed quickly enough by the fire, however, and even though she wasn't quite comfortable, Anna felt herself growing relaxed as the heat seeped into her body. The figure on the bed mumbled slightly as she spoke, but even though they stirred, the person didn't awaken. "Geralt." The mans quiet grumble surprised her slightly, as it had seemed like he wouldn't answer at all. He didn't glance her way as he spoke, instead staring intently at the pot hanging over the fire. Flickering lights played across the surface of the man's scarred face, and the source of the light caused his shadow to cast a massive image of him against the wall behind him.

"She's Anny." He continued, his voice a low grunt as it had been before.

Reputation score

As she sat by the fire Anna almost started to purr as the heat just seeped into her down to her bones befor her tail gave a sharp twitch as Geralt gave their names.
Keeping her voice low enough as to not wake Anny but loud enough for Geralt to hear her "I was wondering but would you know of any happenings in these parts? The two of you are the first people I've seen in sometime."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geralt continued staring at the pot over the fire, which Anna noticed had a very enticing smell coming from it, and quietly grunted; "You're about another three hours walk from Artmirst. It's still crawling with demons and monsters." He paused, and lifted the lid from the pot, causing the smell to increase in potency. It smelled like stew, but it seemingly wasn't finished yet, as after a few stirrings with a ladle, Geralt replaced the top of the pot. Anny had stirred as the lid came off, however, but hadn't awakened yet.

Reputation score

"I thank you for that and shall keep a look out for them, but I have some things to do in Artmirst.""Mostly hiding for a few days till anyone looking for me thinks I was killed."Anna thought to her self.
As she sat there smelling the stew, she held back from saying any thing as she didn't know them and it would be rude to ask for some.
"So what brings you and your companion out here?" She asked as she pulled out some of her own food and set it aside so she could eat at the same time as them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geralt shrugged as she spoke of things that needed doing, his face utterly indifferent as he continued staring at the pot. At her question, the man turned his head to stare at Anna, his dark eyes holding her for several moments. He turned his head back to the pot without answering her, and let the following minutes stretch by in silence.

After a short while, however, he took the lid off of the pot, and quietly grunted; "Hunting." He poured stew into a pair of ceramic bowls, and the blond girl shook herself awake at the scent. She rolled over and stretched, revealing her warm, pretty face to Anna for the first time. She yawned widely, and then sat up, before noticing Anna. She seemed startled for a second, and glanced at Geralt who simply held out a bowl filled with stew for her. She hesitated a moment, and then took the bowl and a spoon, but instead of eating, she said; "Hello.... I guess you've met Geralt here, but my name's Anny. Who are you?"

Last edited:
Reputation score

Anna nodded after Geralt answer and started to munch on her food as he dished his out to himself and his companion Anny.
"Oh hello I'm Anna." she replied and gave a small wave befor going back to her food.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Anna eh? Well, that's quite the coincidence, isn't it?" The blond girl replies idly, before going to eat her own meal. The next few minutes pass in silence, Geralt and Anny making no comment as Anna takes some of the stew from the pot for herself. Once the meal was finished, the young blond human looked at Anna again and quietly asked; "I don't know what Geralt asked you... But what are you doing in these parts? It's pretty dangerous around here, ya know."

Reputation score

"Well I'm heading to Artmirst for some stuff I need to deal with."
Was Anna's answer as she finished her food.
"And as to the dangers... well I believe that I can at least get away if not deal with it." Do to her life as a thief, being asked questions from someone she didn't know started to make her nerves so she tried to move the conversation to minor things till the storm ended.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anny nodded, and then got herself some more stew while Geralt silent drew out a flask, and took a sip from it before returning it the inside of his vest. "I'm sure. This place is still pretty dangerous, but not nearly as much as it used to be.... At least according to Geralt here. This will be my first time, so I'll be finding out for myself, soon enough!" She quickly scarfed down her second bowl, and as she was doing so, Geralt stood, taking all of his assorted weaponry with him. He walked over to one of the beds lining the wall, and began arranging his armaments around it carefully, before wordlessly climbing in, facing away from the pair of them.

"You can go sleep if you want. I'm on watch, so you'll know if anything tries to sneak in in the middle of the night." Anny continued, moving to where the man had been and proceeding to smirk at Anna.

Reputation score

"Well the warmth from the fire, and my long day have made me a bit tired, so I thank and take you up on that offer" was Anna's answer to Anny as she went to one of the bed a bit away from Geralt. Using both of her cloaks as blankets and her backpack as a make shift pillow, Anna hoped she wasn't to tired for more then the light sleep she was use too as she nodded off.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anny nods, and continues watching the door, her head in her hands. All of the cots were some degree of filthy, but Anna managed to find one that didn't look too disgusting, and laid down to sleep using her cloaks, which by now were at least partly dry, as blankets. It wasn't the most comfortable of set ups, but the warmth of the fire radiated to her, and after a while she fell into a restless slumber.

The night passed uneventfully, at least as far as Anna knew, and she awoke just after dawn to find Anny saying her name repeatedly and shaking her awake. Once she was conscious enough to interpret the words, the blond girl said; "Geralt and I are taking off. I didn't want to leave you sleeping in here alone, so..."