What's new

Announcement!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Okay everyone listen up. I doubt most of you will look in the other parts of the forum to have seen it so I'll post it here too for you to notice it. I have dealt with the negrep spammers that have been throwing it at you guys. I will not say who it was publicly in the effort of keeping things civil from now on.

Look here for the rest of what I posted about it.

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score
Re: Announcement!

Thank you for the effort. The members of the MNF community will greatly appreciate your help in this matter!

Only thing I would like to know if that troll was posting there or not.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As I said in the post I linked above, I will not say who was doing it in the effort of trying to keep things civil from here on out. What was being done was outright abuse, plain and simple. But if whoever was doing it is revealed, it will just turn into more immature revenge negrepping. I don't want anyone throwing around negreps for vengeance or out of spite because then we'd be right back to square one.

Make no mistake though, I'm doing this for the whole of ULMF, not just your community.

CyberPunk

Reputation score

And I thank you for it on behalf of our community.

Not to look like I'm trying too hard to defend them or the strange sub section, but as I said, the only reason any of us have actually heard anything about them for the last 8 months, is because a regular has been going there to anonymously attack them. They've not exactly been causing any infractions of late spare the crime of still existing. For the most part I'd actually say they've stayed remarkably quiet and submissive about it all things considered.

I'm sure people are wondering why the hell I care at all about this, but it's simply the principle. I simply don't like our forum having rules about not bullying and instigating drama, and then seeming to turn a blind eye when it suits us because we don't care for the victims and would rather defend the culprit. Leaves a bad taste, and just isn't how things should be done.

If we want to decide for separate reasons that the sub section shouldn't exist here, then I've no issue with that at all. But the reason shouldn't be because some troll has made it his life mission for the last half year to try and personally drive them off.

I agree with adopting Flayers policy of resetting the rep of anyone that abuses it from this point on. Seems a simple and effective deterrent to me, without needing to ban anyone for childish things. You either use your rep power maturely, or you lose your right to wield it. Should help discourage this kind of nonsense coming up again in future.
This! ^^

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you Mind Flayer and Ulmf, I personally appreciate you letting us MnF people stay here, as well you looking into this neg-rep spammer.

I am sorry for any headaches that have been caused.
::Bows::

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I will greatly appreciate your efforts here my friend :)

That is why we keep to our own and try not to bother the rest of ULMF since we do not want to push the negrepper into other sections.

Whatever you can do will help many of us so I want to personally thank you my friend.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Be helpful if you issue ban on those neg reppers,like 12 months.
I am really pissed off if then they just walked away untouched.:mad:
And how about boost all our reg to 100 positive, to compensate the distress and chaos these trolls cause since you decided to let them go,many of the message are death threat, mate these behavier should be treated as a criminal offence,i cant believe people just done nothing.:mad:

CyberPunk

Reputation score

Dude, it's time we show them we are better than them.

Over the course of time, like you, I received many negative messages but we should move on. While I was defending you peeps, I received many negative reps with comments, out of some were -

->Fucking Implying >A subforum exists which is an integral part of ulmf
-Have another while I'm at it, shitberg.
-Welp, you've sealed your own fate, fucknuggets.
-stay in your stupid subforum where you belong

We should use this opportunity that MindFlayer has presented to move on. Show them that we are better than the troll. :)

Last edited:

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks homeboy. Though I still don't really care for rep, hopefully others will be put at ease.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many many thanks Mind Flayer and ULMF.
Really appreciate the effort with this situation. Got many haters and lots of negative messages along the time i have been here, so this is great news to me.
Hope that with this, newcomers and people who are lurking this section, come to the threads comment more often :)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For the moment just let things move on and let things happen as they can. Don't force anyone to do anything since they agreed to help us. We are not entitled to any help at all so please just let what happens happen.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like Haseo and Pun said.

Just be happy they have even looked into this. I really don't care about anyone being punished, what's done is done. Let the past go and move on.

Thanks Ulmf.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay everyone listen up. I doubt most of you will look in the other parts of the forum to have seen it so I'll post it here too for you to notice it. I have dealt with the negrep spammers that have been throwing it at you guys. I will not say who it was publicly in the effort of keeping things civil from now on.

Look here for the rest of what I posted about it.
Your work is really appreciated and I think it´s ok to end the negrepper accident without lynching someone.

I just hope he learned, that what he did was wrong and because of him many people went through distress. I hope he really repents it in some way

CyberPunk

Reputation score

What is the current rep of you guys, 1244562500, Haseo and SquallPT?

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I've about the same +rep, I tried many times, but my rep power seems to be too low.

Mine was at -7000 awhile ago so it's a huge improvement lol
He seemed to have a personal agenda to cause chaos and shut the subforum down.. But there are always more good people than the bad people!