What's new

[Complete - Full] Another World Harem Fantasy (RJ319831)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Happy Summer, y'all.

RJ319831_img_main.jpg

Living a dull school life in his original world, Shuko accidentally causes himself and three of his gorgeous
classmates to land in another world, filled with fantasy and adventure. Visiting the city guild, he's told he
has no powers, while his female classmates are all gifted unique abilities in order to defeat the Demon King
and his 4 Heavenly Kings that are terrorizing their new world.

Will Shuko rise up and defeat Demon King in order to achieve his dream of creating his own harem in this
alternate world ...? Or will he allow his female classmates to succumb to lust and be taken by other characters
who want to ravish them sexually?
Typical RPGMaker MV combat.
You play as an ordinary boy who leads a group of 3 girls, each with their special abilities. +
Combat is performed only by one of the girls, while H-scenes are unlockable on boss battle losses,
or actively searching for them via quests or storyline progression, as well as in-game triggers denoted
by flashing indicators. See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, Rape, NTR, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Consensual sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Blowjob, Monster sex, NPC sex, GoR

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.01. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
6/18/21: (v1.01) Added Masterdragonson’s touch-up patch.
6/15/21: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice translation though i don't know if it's a problem on the v1.00 that i got of this game, at beginning when they enter the city and the carriadge guy tell us to go out of his front, the game simple stops because character is on the wrong spot and should walk down, but another one is there. I bypassed this unpacking the game and running debug mode so i could hold ctrl and walk through the character, it happened 3 times so far there, so... i wonder if somewhere else would also happen this but well.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nice translation though i don't know if it's a problem on the v1.00 that i got of this game, at beginning when they enter the city and the carriadge guy tell us to go out of his front, the game simple stops because character is on the wrong spot and should walk down, but another one is there. I bypassed this unpacking the game and running debug mode so i could hold ctrl and walk through the character, it happened 3 times so far there, so... i wonder if somewhere else would also happen this but well.
I just checked and that doesn't happen to me.
I'm strongly thinking it's your game version. As stated in the Read Me and OP, I used Game version 1.01 to translate, so any older/newer versions you're using are at your own risk and you'll need to troubleshoot on your own. However, I'm curious as to why that's happening, given if you replace/overwrite the maps of your game data folder as instructed with the translation patch, it should effectively make your game version 1.01 anyway.

marsHm311oW

Reputation score
I do not know any single RPGM that using WSAD to move.
W is hide text / auto mode.
S is skip text.
A is textlog.
D is skip text / hide text.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I do not know any single RPGM that using WSAD to move.
W is hide text / auto mode.
S is skip text.
A is textlog.
D is skip text / hide text.
You're right. I think that was an archaic holdover from the original RPGMaker, and I guess I left those instructions in because nobody ever bothered to read that part.
I'll change it, thanks.

wzooofz

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Can anyone give me save file please?