What's new

Any Harem Pregnancy Games?

Beornwahl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have searched for ages after a game where you, as a man, have a number of women, whom you can seduce, which also includes pregnancy.

In truth any translated game (so not really visual novel) where you meet women and is able to gain them as lovers with chance of pregnancy.

Does any of you know of such a game?

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Any Harem Pregnancy Games?

Honestly, finding quality games that feature pregnancy is relatively challenging, let alone ones that are also harem games.

There is Corruption of Champions. It's relatively old and text based. Not a traditional harem game per se, but you can play as a male (or hermaphrodite), and you can meet female companions (and enemies!) during your adventures, some of which can become pregnant by you (with appropriate story events and reactions). The game was largely abandoned by its creator, but the fans of the game finished it, and it still receives periodic updates from time to time. It's freely available online, so just google for it and it should be one of the first links.

Aside from that... well, there's Violated Heroine, but that's not really a harem game, and it's never going to be finished. There's RyonaRPG, same issue, plus the quality leaves a lot to be desired. There are also several "run a breeding factory/whorehouse for monsters/women/monster-women" titles around, some of which are fairly well done, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Edit: Nevermind, you're not looking for VNs. I don't really know of many games that fit your description, sadly.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there's Violated Heroine... it's never going to be finished...
pls don't kill my hopes.

and in regards to your question, due to how pregnancy works, it's super hard to find a game that includes multiple pregnancies as part of the game and not an ending. Oyako rankan has good gameplay but it still counts as a visual novel, no fenoxo game is finished yet so you will fall short of content after a couple hours.

in rpgmaker i can't remember any game that does.

the legendary "rapelay" has all you seek though.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Like 95% of the translated games which arent VNs are where you play as a woman, which pisses me off :mad: . And I dont think there are any harems with pregnancies translated, and they wont come soon. Maybe in 10 years after they translate every game where you play as a woman, then... maybe.

razzgrizz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in slavemaker you can litereally impregnate every single one of your female and hermaphradite slaves if you want too.

just google slavemaker blog, its the top one that pops up and you can download everything from there. sorry cant post links yet.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can do that? last i heard only the tentacles can impregnate.

OP
B

Beornwahl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I'm back. It took nearly two years but I made my own impregnation game. How time flies!