What's new

Anyone know corruption games with strong female protagonists?

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't mean like pretending to be strong, but actually strong physically and mentally.

My preference is short-haired girls who are tom-boyish, but I don't like it when the female protag get's corrupted with one event.

I've played the recent ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall― which was kinda like what I want.

Edit: I'm gonna list the games I find fit my criteria, and is complete (sry Reepyr). Sangeki no Gear and Rhode's Fortress are great games, but protag too stupid for me. I haven't found a game with an intelligent protag yet, I'll definitely put it down when I do. To clarify:

A. Protagonist is not a complete idiot. The protag has to be logically convinced to be corrupted, not some stupid shit like touching my bewbs har har I'm horny.
B. Art has to be "good". I consider good art to be proportionate to real women.
C. Partial UI translation minimum.

Games that fit this...on some levels
1. ディストピアの略奪者 ―The weakest go to the wall (Partial)
2. Arena of Akakubi (Full Trans!)
3. Ariadne (Full Trans)
4. Akabur's Witch Trainer (English)
5. Story of Two Swords (Partial)
6. Virgin Island (Partial?)
7. Married Warrior Emma (Full)

I haven't tried a lot of games mentioned here yet. Stay tuned.

To play:
Violated Heroine
Lilitales

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Anyone know corruption games with strong female protagonists?

Sangeki no Gear and Rhode's Fortress by Scale Garden are both good ones where the female protagonist gets corrupted slowly.

They're both translated in English too, so you're in luck! :D

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for reply. I played both of those games, but the protags are too stupid for me. They're great games, great visuals, but falls off short in the story. Especially in Sangeki no Gear

when the beginning corruption scenes was her getting her tits rubbed, my ideal game the heroine would be like "What the fuck are you doing?" instead of enjoying it. It would be better if she was blackmailed instead and slowly corrupted. In RL girls don't get hot just by getting their tits rubbed in a few minutes so it broke the immersion for me.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for reply. I played both of those games, but the protags are too stupid for me. They're great games, great visuals, but falls off short in the story. [/spoiler]
i think she allowd it to continue because of the situation they were in. also, the nipple area is quite sensative and isa good area for stimulation :D

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While my game isn't finished I think it will eventually be pretty close to what you are looking for. While the demo has a couple scenes that happen quickly, those are both kind of one off events and the actual corruption will be much slower. She definitely resists quite a bit. :D

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Arena of Akakubi?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lilitales possibly might fit..?

The only other game I played that has that element at the forefront (since I don't really like it personally) is Sacred Eyes, and the main character is basically a paladin, but... Well, the sheer nonsense of the market guarding scene was enough to basically make me stop playing right there.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Don't know what you define as "strong", but games from may interest you.

Or maybe . Yeah, they're definitely strong.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't know what you define as "strong", but games from may interest you.

Or maybe . Yeah, they're definitely strong.
I think he means female protagonist that don't get corrupted easily. So Circle Kame is definitely not what he is looking for considering you can max your lust right at the start by dying to monsters over and over for 30 mins.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You didn't mention it, but Violated Heroine starts off as pretty fucking innocent - if you don't cheese it, the corruption is pretty slow.
Once it gets bad, it gets REALLY bad though. Nanako also fits your tomboy archetype, so there's that.

You could also check out Acerola games. Depending on how you play them, the corruption also takes a while.

It seems like the corruption of innocent/ignorant heroines is a lot more popular in japan than breaking the strong - especially in fantasy settings.
Not that the latter doesn't happen, it's just a lot more rare.

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I highly recommend games by Heisendou, especially Adventures of warrior priests Ellis and Married warrior Emma - Ruins of the ancient empire.
As someone mentioned above, it's rare to find them mentally strong. In the ones i mentioned, they are at least physically strong.

Last edited:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I am totally baffled that in a thread that asks for suggestions of games featuring strong (assuming strong-willed) females one can answer "Sangeki no Gear", or any game of that author.

His heroines are about as dumb and weak-willed as they come, even for H-games.

i think she allowd it to continue because of the situation they were in. also, the nipple area is quite sensative and isa good area for stimulation :D
I have no idea what part of the world you're from, but is that the way you go about to sexually "corrupt" women ? Just by surprise-touching their boobs ? Because they can no longer "resist" from that point ?

H-games are still very much in imaginary lala-land when it comes to featuring females as they could exist when one goes outside to meet them, with a somewhat interesting mindset (to sexually "corrupt" or not), so I wouldn't avise you to pull your references from there.

So to answer the request of the OP, which I also share and find interest in, I would say that are too few games with strong-willed female protagonists. "Arena of Akakubi" is a good example, I will try to come up with more.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am totally baffled that in a thread that asks for suggestions of games featuring strong (assuming strong-willed) females one can answer "Sangeki no Gear", or any game of that author.
His heroines are about as dumb and weak-willed as they come, even for H-games.
I have no idea what part of the world you're from, but is that the way you go about to sexually "corrupt" women ? Just by surprise-touching their boobs ? Because they can no longer "resist" from that point ?
well, im gonna give you the benefit of doubt and say you misunderstood. i was only statn the situation at that particular time, she allowed it to continue so they wouldnt be found. as far as the other thing, the nerves around a womans nipples is very sensitive and can be stimulated to the point of orgasm and can even work ona man occasionally. unless you think breasts are nuthin but cow udders and are only there for yer amusment.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

i was only statn the situation at that particular time, she allowed it to continue so they wouldnt be found.
What I was trying to say is that it's futile and borderline pathetic to imagine that a woman could get off by a random stranger touching her boobs in the way that it happens in ScaleGarden's games, anywhere but in H-games (with dumb heroines). I know that some women can enjoy being molested (chikan), or look for it when horny, drunk, drugged, etc., but that is clearly not what the author was drawing/writing.

I realize you attempted to provide an explanation, and I called you out on it, because H-games don't need any justifications to be what they are.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I realize you attempted to provide an explanation, and I called you out on it, because H-games don't need any justifications to be what they are.
i can dig that :cool:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

i can dig that :cool:
Well, I agree with you otherwise (about boobs).

To get back on track, the true beauty of Enokippu's game is that the heroine not only is (beautifully) strong-willed, but she has to be played as one to enjoy (!) and succeed in the game. This has the effect to extend the corruption throughout the whole game, or almost.

That is extremely rare, and the more I think about it, the more trouble I have coming up with similar games.

In other games, either the heroine is strong-willed and the corruption itself lasts only for a minor part of the game, where the heroine switches from her former self to the new self within a couple of frames, or the heroine wasn't really that strong-willed to start with, and starts freely whoring herself out to just about anyone and their dog (literally) after the first village.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to assume that by "corrupted" you mean turned into a slut instead of say, turning evil.

More importantly, you mentioned ディストピアの略奪者, so does there have to be a story tied to it as well?

Not feeling particularly creative at the moment, but I guess there's Lilitales

A bit weak on the corruption side, but it does have the H-gauge causing variations in events aspect, and there is another route in the story where you get sold as a sex slave. Unfortunately, there's pretty much only one ending regardless of H-level, and I guess the protagonist doesn't quite fit your definition of "strong".

And I guess there's also Crossing Knightmares

It's pretty hardcore in content, but a female knight qualifies as a strong female protagonist, right?

And lastly, 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

Story-tied corruption? No more than the usual fare. Strong female protagonist? Definitely. Scenes can be a little bit difficult to find by hand though due to the openness and focus on secrets and less-than-obvious stuff.

Lilitales possibly might fit..?

The only other game I played that has that element at the forefront (since I don't really like it personally) is Sacred Eyes, and the main character is basically a paladin, but... Well, the sheer nonsense of the market guarding scene was enough to basically make me stop playing right there.
And yeah, what Ayra said with Sacred Eyes (along with the question mark on whether the MC can be considered your "tougher than normal" female protag)

And the circle's more recent game:

Which might fit better due to the no-nonsense nature of the secondary main character.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Given the nature of some of the other games suggested which only have minor corruption elements (e.g. Maiden Goddess Story aka Virgin Island), I'd suggest Virgin's Protection Magic.

Oh look, I'm translating that, and will be releasing the next version of my patch this weekend [/shameless self promotion]