What's new

Anyone Know What Happened To Wurm Knight?

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey does anyone know what happened to wurmknight's site?

Am i right in guessing that s/he is screwed with MU gone (his/her prime site)

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anyone Know What Happened To Wurm Knight?

holy shyt, I totally forgot about his/her site. Now it's gone forever.

Yeah I think you can say that the site has mostly gone under, I mean 90% of the site is from megaupload and megavideo. Still pissed about it, but gonna move on.

OP
F

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah it probably gone for ever but i liked it for the MU/MV use and s/he updated more often than youngmike. Anyone got any other suggesting for anime streaming sites?

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well just between you and me... and maybe the other million people that might read this post... Word on the street is that: "I will continue if I can find a good new server to host on." And by street I refer to Pen Dragon himself... So let us cross our fingers for him to locate said good host and allow us to keep screening Hentai Series/movies before we decide to buy them. I will also take this post to present myself as an intermediary between us and Wurmknight (Pen Dragon)... I believe that a type of drive that motivates people to pursue their proposals is the cheer desire of the fans behind them urging (and sometimes demanding) them to make things happen. (Otherwise we would all be left with the feeling of: "and i'm doing this....why?") I hope this helps shed some light on the current circumstances =)