What's new

RPG [ aomidori ] [ 蒼見鳥 ] LVL 1 Hero Enacts The Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters! / Lv1勇者が女神・邪神と♀モンスター繁殖計画始めました! (RE108676) (RJ108676)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey guys, so, there is this cool game that I stumbled upon, and it seems to follow, more or less, the same idea has MGQ, and by same idea, I mean fucking monster girls.

Seems like the game will release on the 25th of January.

Here is a little premise of the game:

It has been said that a Hero would save the world and that he would be a Man above all Men, has in manliness. When the Hero was born, for some odd reason, the parents actually wanted a daughter, and so they raise him into being a girl, instead of a boy.
After some time, he must follow his destiny, that he thinks is to erase all demons, and goes to the level 1 forest, where he finds the Demon God and the Angel God, that say that Heaven and Hell are having problems, that they are not getting enough energy (sperm) and so the monster are going extinct, so they need someone to give more energy to the monsters and that the Hero is the only one capable of doing so, although they are underwhelmed by the Hero’s “manliness”, they attack him non the less to access his potential.
They confirm that he is indeed the Hero and they force him to do their bidding, that is to distribute his “energy” among many monsters, so that he can grow stronger and be able to restore harmony (and breed a lot of monsters).

About the Battle System: It’s automatic, the only thing you do is choose a perk at the beginning of the battle, first one is recover 20 HP, second one is 1.1x damage, third one is extra 5% chance to crit hit.

-EDIT-

Okay guys, there are 2 releases, one of a torrent download, all thanks going to blufalcon2007, and can be found at Sakebei Nyaa. The other one is a direct download that I found, should be working fine, but I have not tested it, if you want the link, just PM me.

-EDIT 2-

Confirmed Loli in this game, so links will only be given out by PM.

-EDIT 3-

Direct Links are all dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Breeding Program (RJ108676)

Looks/sounds like it could be an interesting game, I'll has to check back on this thread after the release date to snag a link to it.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

don't forget to always keep a finger on Ctrl ... otherwise you'll get insane.

i dont see a battle system.
its more like a visual novel with fake rpg elements. you read text, click choices, hold ctrl and wait for pictures.

just like MGQ (which has some kind of battle system) it's pointless to play without proper translation.

and there is some other problem with the main character. its a little boy dressed like a little girl.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

don't forget to always keep a finger on Ctrl ... otherwise you'll get insane.

i dont see a battle system.
its more like a visual novel with fake rpg elements. you read text, click choices, hold ctrl and wait for pictures.

just like MGQ (which has some kind of battle system) it's pointless to play without proper translation.

and there is some other problem with the main character. its a little boy dressed like a little girl.
There is an "RPG" element to it, since there's not a 100% chance you will win a battle. You can raise your stats by breeding with monster girls. Also, there is no mention of his age, for all we know he is 18 and only looks like a little boy thanks to his physic. The game is not classified as "Loli" or "Shota".

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

There is an "RPG" element to it, since there's not a 100% chance you will win a battle. You can raise your stats by breeding with monster girls. Also, there is no mention of his age, for all we know he is 18 and only looks like a little boy thanks to his physic. The game is not classified as "Loli" or "Shota".
yeah right... he's just a crippled man :rolleyes:
the title "rpg" is too easy to obtain nowadays. oh theres stats, it must be an rpg.

well, lets hope this game has a good story, since there is nothing to play with.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I did see a site with the tag "false RPG" lol

If it is like MGQ, I wouldn't classify it as an RPG. More like a half-hearted system implemented so that it isn't classified as an everyday ADV.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've had my eye on this one for at least 6 months now. Aomidori's previous games have been decent but not great so I'm not expecting too much...

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like this author has an inverted nipple fetish...

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yeah right... he's just a crippled man :rolleyes:
the title "rpg" is too easy to obtain nowadays. oh theres stats, it must be an rpg.

well, lets hope this game has a good story, since there is nothing to play with.
Well, truth be told, if the Hero, that is, the character that you play, has a personality and talks, there is no way you can "Roll-Play" it, it just can't be you, nor can it be anything you wish it to be, especially in a linear story game.

If we were to only classify RPG to games that are ACTUALLY Role-Playing Games, we would have to exclude most games that have that tag and name them "SBG", that would be Strategic Battle Game, where things that could affect you strategy in the battle, like stats and level, would be a part of the game.

But since we generalize any game that has a Character Sheet with stats on it that is modified has the game progresses and can be affected by your choices has an RPG, then yes, this game is an RPG.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, truth be told, if the Hero, that is, the character that you play, has a personality and talks, there is no way you can "Roll-Play" it, it just can't be you, nor can it be anything you wish it to be, especially in a linear story game.

If we were to only classify RPG to games that are ACTUALLY Role-Playing Games, we would have to exclude most games that have that tag and name them "SBG", that would be Strategic Battle Game, where things that could affect you strategy in the battle, like stats and level, would be a part of the game.

But since we generalize any game that has a Character Sheet with stats on it that is modified has the game progresses and can be affected by your choices has an RPG, then yes, this game is an RPG.
I never thought I'll find a comrade who actually uses logic and not their personal feelings. Welcome Grandork!

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

that's some lame excuse. "the majority doesn't know what a true rpg is, but what the hell, majority is always right."
this game is fake-rpg. no doubt about it.

you'll make everyone sorry when they buy the game hoping to find some good role-playing. and that is mean... thats like "hey buy superman64, its an rpg. you fly around big cities, you wreck cars and chase bad guys. ITS YOUR CHOICE WHERE YOU'RE FLYING TO!"
but i guess, i'm not being logical enough to see the good point of this.

i just cannot understand how someone... anyone... could play this game and call it rpg without bashing ones head agains the table.
this is madness... i'm truly shocked a little. :S

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game might suck but the previous games from that studio do have pretty good art. Dunno if I really like the premise of this one though.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that's some lame excuse. "the majority doesn't know what a true rpg is, but what the hell, majority is always right."
this game is fake-rpg. no doubt about it.

you'll make everyone sorry when they buy the game hoping to find some good role-playing. and that is mean... thats like "hey buy superman64, its an rpg. you fly around big cities, you wreck cars and chase bad guys. ITS YOUR CHOICE WHERE YOU'RE FLYING TO!"
but i guess, i'm not being logical enough to see the good point of this.

i just cannot understand how someone... anyone... could play this game and call it rpg without bashing ones head agains the table.
this is madness... i'm truly shocked a little. :S
Reason is quite simple, there aren't many people who care about the fact that when a game has "RPG" in the title, it's not a TRUE RPG, just there will be something similiar to a leveling system with a character sheet.

The game might suck but the previous games from that studio do have pretty good art. Dunno if I really like the premise of this one though.
From the trial, I didn't think it was all that bad, much better than another Monster Girl game I played, that was RPG Maker Based, but I can't remember the name. Since it's Visual Novel centric, much like MGQ, it will most likely not appeal to many of you, but with some creativity and the help of AGTH and the Translation Aggregator, it's quite ok.

Honestly, if someone were to buy a game just based on the name of the game and it's tags, he will have a bad time.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Technically you both are right...

When it comes to semantics a Role Playing Game is just that YOU playing out anothers role/life/story/legend

The term RPG IS thrown around like candy at holloween time so lets look at well known games that have had the RPG tag before

Skyrim- Open RPG- You may choose to fullfil your destiny sure... But when everything down to what youll be sitting down and eating at the end of the night is up to you to decide... Are you really certain you want the roast mammoth stew?

Final Fantasy 13- Interactive Storybook- Ahem... Nuff said here...

Rest of Main Final Fantasy Series- Story Driven- You are given a role from one or more persons viewpoint and you play out that role... Given there are some variations to the story... Will the adventure be a breeze? Or arduous... You you strike it rich Vegas style or scrounge through defeated foes for there life giving potions... Do you ever revisit the spot you started your adventure from?

Legend of Zelda OoT- Adventure RPG- Yep this counted back in the day... And statsheetless to boot but your character progression and storycentric hero put it in the catagory... You WERE the Hero of Time not some numbered cyborg

Wait... If all it takes is a role and a story... Isnt Halo and CoD RPG too?

No... Overall the modern shooter isnt RPG because there all VERY impersonal with very little reason to care for the protagonist OR there story and literaly gives the feeling it very well be ANYONE or ANYTHING performing instead...

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

well i just dont want games like planescape torment, baldurs gate or fallout to be thrown together with jrpgs/fake-rpgs.
that would be blasphemy ! ... leveling system with a character sheet -.- ... that's just so damn retarded.

Last edited:

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've had my eye on this one for at least 6 months now. Aomidori's previous games have been decent but not great so I'm not expecting too much...
Are you expecting enough to translate this?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are you expecting enough to translate this?
I've talked to Dargoth about translating this game and it looks like he is interested in doing so, although there is a problem, the game is made in LiveMaker, and he doesn't know any kind of tool extract/repack the script files.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, googling for LiveMaker translation tools only turns up one thread from a year ago that didn't sound too promising, but that doesn't mean the tools/knowledge aren't out there. The game (at least the demo) is packed into one giant exe that is definitely beyond my hacking ability.

The demo was pretty good so I'm hoping for more from the full game. At the very least, it's coming out at a good time for me, and all the other games I've had my eye on have been disappointing. Rogue is picking up Desire Dungeon so that's out too.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there any actual full game dl's or is there just the trial link so far

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game doesn't come out until next Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.