What's new

Are Traps Gay?

Are Traps Gay?

• Total voters

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but no mater where I go this is a hot topic. So I want you, ulmf, the connoisseurs of all things hentai answer this question. Please present all opinions in a civilize manner, we are all adults after all.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Are Traps Gay?

Too lazy to explain what Gynephilia is, the whole discussion is a meme anyway.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Traps and Gay and Humans are social constructs so they don't exist.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A trap may not be trying to be a trap, but just looks that girly. The action of being a trap does not make the trap gay, the act of wanting the D makes them gay. Therefor traps are not inherently gay, but there are gay traps.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

all traps are gay...

but not all gays are traps...

so if not all gays are traps and all traps are gay...

how equivocally, and irredeemably drunk do you have to be to ponder this question a thousand times and fuck that ladyboy lying naked on the bed of your room...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are they like all over there? I've never actually seen a transsexual, but this is the asshole of nowhere so...

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are they like all over there? I've never actually seen a transsexual, but this is the asshole of nowhere so...
I don't know...I've never been to Thailand even if it's a stone's throw and two away from our country...

I've seen gays with such a good face job and so effiminate that I don't have difficulty wanking off to her/him...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are you fapping to traps because you know they have a dick and that knowledge, instead of it just being cute - arouses you?
Gay.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For such important questions, we must defer to the scientific minds on 4chan.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to contribute a bit.

Traps themselves, yes I think so.

If you, fapping to a trap makes you gay. Well, I like this answer.

"Sex is like drugs, you get used to a certain behavior and it becomes boring. You bump it up a little bit, and you get used to that, you bump it up little, and get used to that ... next thing you know you've auto-erotically asphyxiated yourself in a hotel closet. " - Dwayne Hults.

So, I think that fapping to a trap (that actually looks feminine) doesn't make you automatically gay. At worst, bi-curious. And that because you are pushing it.

It is like furry =/= zoophilia or lolicon =/= pedophilia. But if you push it enough, you could cross a dangerous line. See the drugs example.

I am not personally into traps, the most I have reached is Futanari. But there are no balls involved so I think it doesn't count. Besides, there is almost always a dick with balls in the equation anyway.

Psst...the dick makes it sweeter...:p
Lol.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For such important questions, we must defer to the scientific minds on 4chan.

unfortunately in this day and age not many people would learn to read all of this and be educated... it is much easier and much "fashionable" to say that everything is gay, everything is a weab(weaboo, weabo, webbo), everything is a racist, everything is islamophobic, everything is oppressing to women etc etc etc...

like this song says:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

unfortunately in this day and age not many people would learn to read all of this and be educated... it is much easier and much "fashionable" to say that everything is gay, everything is a weab(weaboo, weabo, webbo), everything is a racist, everything is islamophobic, everything is oppressing to women etc etc etc...

like this song says:

First,

Second, do you even son? (Also, dropping it for anyone who doesn't already know how to perform my link-embedding magic.)

Third, I would think that post would have its own tumblr page if not for the fact that 4chan said it. I mean, it basically establishes "we're all a bit gay, and the only thing keeping us from exploring a more diverse bedroom is our own fear."

Finally, Land of Confusion is more of an anti-war/anti-corporatism/anti-authoritarian anthem than anything else. You would more likely see Antifa using it without an ounce of self-awareness or irony, and the people who grasped what it was trying to say actively groaning at their stupidity. Then again, the left isn't known for their intelligence or collective ability to reason like functional adults.

So, in summary, are traps gay? Only as gay as you make them.