What's new

Aria's War Chronicle [Hige to deko]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekomimi nicü

Reputation score
I´m curretnly playing RE196713 but i am stuck in the overtaken town, I killes all ogres but can´t continue.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I´m curretnly playing RE196713 but i am stuck in the overtaken town, I killes all ogres but can´t continue.
i interacted with the blue gem thingy first, then noticed u could break the fence next to the church and interact with the wall at the end of the path. That seemed to do the trick letting me progress

Attachments

OP
N

Nekomimi nicü

Reputation score
i interacted with the blue gem thingy first, then noticed u could break the fence next to the church and interact with the wall at the end of the path. That seemed to do the trick letting me progress
This comes a bit late but yeah I somehow figured that out. Still thanks for your help.
It's sad how extremely good games like the ones from hige to deko lack a translation and probably will never be translated (But I do hope so or i have to learn japanese)

FyeNyo

Reputation score
This comes a bit late but yeah I somehow figured that out. Still thanks for your help.
It's sad how extremely good games like the ones from hige to deko lack a translation and probably will never be translated (But I do hope so or i have to learn japanese)
can you tell me how to actually pass this session?
im done clicking at the end of the road, killing all cyclops but cant go to the mayor house

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread's question has been answered. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.