What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [arinori] School Tales: Summer Days (Beta v0.1)

arinori

Reputation score

Hi guys, my name is arinori and I’m the dev behind School Tales: Summer Days, a high-quality RPG Maker game with Visual Novel elements and 18+ adult content.

Current build v0.1 Beta (167 MB Win only):
Link to my Patreon page:

Plot:
The protagonist of this game moves back to his old home to start a new life. A series of unfortunate events on his first days of school get him into deep trouble. As if that wasn’t enough, the young man gets involved into the business of shady people. On his path of reaching his life goals our hero finds himself in absurd funny situations, dangerous scenarios and erotic moments with hot babes!

Screenshots:

Planned/current features:
· Role-Playing Game Mechanics: Relationship System, Quest System, Time System, Monetary System
· Non-linear Storylines
· An open City to explore
· Multiple Endings planned
· Lewd Scenes ;)

A (uncomplete) list of planned/featured fetishes:
· Anal
· Blackmail
· Corruption
· Exhibitionism
· Group MM/F, M/FF
· M/F, F/F
· MILF
· Prostitution
· Teacher
· Voyeurism

Playtime: 25 - 30 minutes, assuming you don’t skip any dialogs and take your time to explore the area a little bit.
There is a little tutorial section in game when you interact with the bookshelf in your room. The most important mechanics and functions will be explained there.

If you like this game and want to help me with the ongoing development, please consider supporting it on my Patreon page. Supporters get additional benefits (like early access and poll participation), but School Tales: Summer Days is and will always be FREE TO PLAY!

It’s the very first release and hasn’t much content yet. For now, I plan to update this game every 6 - 8 weeks. I hope I’ll be able to release more frequent updates in the future.
Let me know what you think and feel free to ask any game related questions. Thanks for your time checking it out!