What's new

Aristocratic slap-fight game?

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score
I stumbled across this, and thought it was weird enough to be worth a look. The game is literally about aristocratic girls slap-fighting. Really.

Not very relevant to my interests, but it was just so hilariously strange, I had to share. I can't get past the first 'level', even on the easiest difficulty, but it's implied that you get to slap-fight several different characters. Which is good, I guess.

There doesn't seem to be anything overtly naughty in it, so I decided to put this thread here, instead of in hentai games. I hope thats OK.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Aristocratic slap-fight game?

Well...I gave it a shot and yeah, it's rather difficult. Story seems very...Jane Eyre, with a Japanese twist to it. Managed to beat the first level, but the downside? You start the next level with the same amount of health as you ended the first one with. Needless to say, one hit and I was done. Meh.

Btw, I took a look at the "movie" tab at the top. WTFF is that thing in the top right with the crazy electric hair? And thanks to , now I know...and guess what...there's a .

Last edited:

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, I keep getting to round 4 but the matriarch is a BITCH.

Or a witch, she's all glowy and stuff.

God DAMN this'd be easier with a less sucky muose.

EDIT: Made it to round 5 (which is the final round), but.... no way am I beating the evil demon matron.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, mine's not so great either. Though watching it, I got a better understanding of how to play. I can see this coming out for the DS or something, but it's so blasted short, it wouldn't be worth it.

OP
Penguin

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, I took a look at the "movie" tab at the top. WTFF is that thing in the top right with the crazy electric hair? And thanks to , now I know...and guess what...there's a .
Really, a sequel? Crazy, I wouldn't have thought something like this would be popular enough to warrant a sequel. Then again, I suppose some people might enjoy watching ladies slap each other.

In any case, I'll have to give it a another shot, seeing as you two got so much further than me.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh this game, I found it ages ago on 4chan. Couldnt for the life of me complete the first level and ever since then its been sitting in my laptop. Somewhere.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Really, a sequel? Crazy, I wouldn't have thought something like this would be popular enough to warrant a sequel. Then again, I suppose some people might enjoy watching ladies slap each other.

In any case, I'll have to give it a another shot, seeing as you two got so much further than me.
It's not so much a sequel as Part 2. You have to beat the creepy Matron lady (the thing with the electric hair at the end there), watch the credits, and then Part 2 starts.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is strangely entertaining, once you figure out the pattern that is so you can actually win. Stuck on the 3rd one myself.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Everytime I do counter, she sits there and does nothing and then gets slapped automatically.
And dat bitch keeps slapping me out of turn.

Fun though
*edit* nice, I got dis shit down pat now.

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally made it up to the 4th girl, but that housekeeper is one tough bitch.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I can't get passed the 4th girl, it's tough because the counters are where you lose health usually. Once you have slap and evade, you should just try to sit back, avoid her hits, and then attempt to hit her normally.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

The matron is a bitch, but the 5th one is epic hard (and has like 8 health WTF)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, she is the end boss. She's not supposed to be easy.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I loled. But I think I'll give this game a miss. That video was more enjoyable than the game possibly could be. I managed to trick a friend that it was an upcoming release on Wii for a while. Fun.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Points for Squid.