Ark City, West District - Sewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Much like the rest of the city's sewer system, the sewers underneath the West District weren't clean. Perhaps a bit less waste, since there weren't as many homes.

However, there were unusual sounds coming from somewhere in the sewers...

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ark City, West District - Sewers

It bounced and skipped as it wandered about the sewer tunnel. It's necklace tinking and clattering as it moved. Hearing some noises, it stopped and pressed it's self against the sewer wall. It's glowing markings fading and leaving the tunnel dark. It's head tilted as it listened and tried to figure out what the noises were.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The unusual sounds were those of an involved fight, very likely one with powered beings. However, judging from the sounds, there'd be a spot nearby that would allow safe observation of the fight. Perhaps a better determination of affairs was in order...

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hearing the sounds of battle it moved closer. Keeping close to the wall and staying with in the shadows at it crept closer. Peeking at the scene from it's hiding spot.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One side in the fight seemed to be comprised of human-like figures that seemed to be made out of assorted electronics, pieces of discarded crash-test dummies, and plumbing bits. The other side seemed to be the mysterious Grey Watchers.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It decided to sit back and watch the fight occuring. Staying hidden for the moment. Wondering who the winner might be.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the creature tried to stay hidden, a noise from the way it came would arise. Apparently, some kind of floating light emitting thing was sweeping along that path, heading towards it.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would quickly but quietly slip into the sewer water. Using the murky water to hide it's presense. It's eyes peering out a moment before completely submerging under the water until the strange device passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.