What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
the sequel got its own thread, not sure why people are still talking about it here.
Maybe because the lastest's game don't have an official English name and people have an easier time searching for the game they remember than using the JP / EN circle name to search for a thread ?

Ex-S

Reputation score
hello, i just wanted to ask for some help... my game crashes at the "sensei under the desk blowj*b" scene... it always show this... what should i do about it?
1665222062373.png
also, i cant get the "little brother s*x" scene... everytime FMC asks herself "should she take one for the team", the screen just exits with both of their standing portrait stuck... what should i do about it?

thanks in advance!

Bryanis

Reputation score
hello, i just wanted to ask for some help... my game crashes at the "sensei under the desk blowj*b" scene... it always show this... what should i do about it?
View attachment 45672
also, i cant get the "little brother s*x" scene... everytime FMC asks herself "should she take one for the team", the screen just exits with both of their standing portrait stuck... what should i do about it?

thanks in advance!
1) are you using a Japanese save on the English game ?
2) your game is out of date. KG patched the game for bug fix (I see a v1.0 in the title here). Update your game : On steam download the patch from KG website, it will be the latest version, on other selling site, re download the whole game and transfert your save

3) if you use some cheating software, it might break some switch and variable, keep that in mind ;o

Start with 2) to see if it solve the problem

TruuthBoi

Reputation score
So if I raise all the girls lewdness/temptation does this mean they will initiate their own h-scenes as forced events?

The butterfly in front of the house says lewdness/temptation for all characters carries over in NG+, so if I whore the girls out in my first playthrough would that mean a purity route would be impossible in NG+ rounds?

Bryanis

Reputation score
So if I raise all the girls lewdness/temptation does this mean they will initiate their own h-scenes as forced events?

The butterfly in front of the house says lewdness/temptation for all characters carries over in NG+, so if I whore the girls out in my first playthrough would that mean a purity route would be impossible in NG+ rounds?
I don't remember if they'll initiate their own scene, but I think you have to set the setting, it's just that getting high value can boost the stats.

As for NG+, normally you got choice of think to keep or reset when starting a NG+. So, no, you're not locked out of a pure route if you whore the girls in the first one.
In fact, the game is more set up so that you need to whore them in the first run to be able to win, and using a NG+ and the item & other bonus carried out to manage to win without sullying them in the new game thanks to the NG+ bonus.

TruuthBoi

Reputation score
I don't remember if they'll initiate their own scene, but I think you have to set the setting, it's just that getting high value can boost the stats.

As for NG+, normally you got choice of think to keep or reset when starting a NG+. So, no, you're not locked out of a pure route if you whore the girls in the first one.
In fact, the game is more set up so that you need to whore them in the first run to be able to win, and using a NG+ and the item & other bonus carried out to manage to win without sullying them in the new game thanks to the NG+ bonus.
Oh okay, I wasn't sure because in the gallery hints the scenes for the other girls says "return home with xxx at >70 lewdness" or something like that. Makes it seem like they do their own thing throughout the days, like GTA5.

I just did a virgin run (all characters except the princess staying virgins), maxed out everyone's character Social Links, and it just showed the standard true end. Aside from running low on money, it wasn't particularly difficult.
Also, sorry to quote an old post, but I thought Hina was by default non-virgin? Although I did view the scene of her with the teacher, so that probably triggered her having experience.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Also, sorry to quote an old post, but I thought Hina was by default non-virgin? Although I did view the scene of her with the teacher, so that probably triggered her having experience.
Yes, she's already having an affair with the teacher by the time you can recruit her, so you can't have her stay a virgin in the game.

TruuthBoi

Reputation score
Is this the only "bonus dungeon"? My characters are only lvl.50 so I feel like I missed some other endgame content.

Also where can I find my teammates in this area?

1674450862621.png