What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Put this in your Save folder (or create one), then start a new game.
This will unlock pregnant belly mode , which imo, should been unlocked from the start. This is basically Clear Data unlock.

Attachments

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm the last set of fixes/update for eris is 26feb2016 and there was no chinese in the eris game. What updates are you talking about and what was fixed?

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hmm the last set of fixes/update for eris is 26feb2016 and there was no chinese in the eris game. What updates are you talking about and what was fixed?
If I remember right, the last version shared (on westerner site) was the 1.06, and the last version was 1.07 (well, I might be wrong with the number, but there was 1 version missing). So Probably what was mean with chinese is that the latest version was only avaiable on chinese site (maybe partially / fully translated in chinese ??).

Anyway, discussion about ordeal of princess Eris may be better to take place in the game own thread rather than this one ?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:rolleyes:Obviously, I was referring to what's available on cats/AS (yes, I'm being cheap; no, unless I find a paying job, I don't see that changing).
26feb2016 is one version older than what's available there, if you ignore the Chinese translation, which *is* up to date, but Chinese. While those were just minor fixes, still...
It was possible to extract the code fixes from that, but typo fixes were lost.

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
:rolleyes:Obviously, I was referring to what's available on cats/AS (yes, I'm being cheap; no, unless I find a paying job, I don't see that changing).
26feb2016 is one version older than what's available there, if you ignore the Chinese translation, which *is* up to date, but Chinese. While those were just minor fixes, still...
It was possible to extract the code fixes from that, but typo fixes were lost.
So the chinese updated the game with fixes to the base game right?
Here is the current updates to the game as of ver1.04
-少女異聞録-ver1.04

更新履歴

ver1.04更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・地元の山で経験値補正が無効になっている不具合を修正
・すみれの髪型【ポニーテール】が入手できなかった不具合を修正(仲間になった時、または仲間状態で就寝すると入手)
・【肉球ブーツ】の攻撃参照値がおかしかった点を修正
・鍵付き宝箱でガーネットを入手した場合にHPが上昇分回復しない不具合を修正
・ダンジョン以外で仲間にアイテムを使用できない不具合を修正

その他
・妊娠時、梢以外も妊娠状態の文章が変化するように調整

※誤字脱字修正

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver1.03更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・戦闘不能時に経験値倍率がリセットされる不具合を修正
・HP上昇アクセサリー装備中に最大まで回復しない不具合を修正(暫定)
・ダンジョン3ボス戦敗北時、裸状態でエラーが出る不具合を修正
・心得系の効果を修正(名称も【オート◯◯】と変更)また、複数セットでの効果を重複しないように調整
・すみれ援助交際時膣内射精に加算されない不具合を修正
・陽菜の髪型【おさげ】が入手できなかった不具合を修正(仲間になった後に就寝すると入手)
・回想シーンにて梢の衣装を水着、スク水以外にすると表示がおかしくなる不具合を修正

その他
・梢の【ハイ・アナライズ】が周回時に引き継がれるように調整
・オート◯◯をスキル売り場に追加
・【排卵誘発剤】【経口避妊薬】【緊急避妊薬】を確定で効くように変更(優先順位は【経口>排卵】【緊急>排卵】となります)値段を上げました
・仲間になったメンバーをダンジョン以外でもメニュー画面に表示するように調整(暫定)

※誤字脱字修正

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver1.02更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・修学旅行イベント時すみれがいない場合でもアナライズが発動する不具合を修正
・オープニング時2-B前廊下の矢印シンボルがおかしい不具合を修正
・父親とのシーン時に一部文章がおかしい不具合を修正
・教室フェラ時outlineの説明文を修正
・【おっぱい大写真集】が【おっぱい有効活用法】を読んでいなくても開放される不具合を修正

その他
・引き継ぎ画面を使いやすく修正
・主人公スキル【青春の風】【雷属性見切りⅡ】の取得条件を変更(仲間になるキャラクターのコミュニティレベル最大が条件となります)

※誤字脱字修正

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Most current version is 1.05 and is already on DLSite.
They added boss enemies.

As this is a newly released games with almost daily updates, please just be patient.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can down enemies like in persona with hitting with weakness or critting the enemy; if you successfully down them, you get one more turn with the current party member and if all the enemies are downed, then you can initiate All-Out attack with all your party members. The enemy can also get extra turns with downing one of your party members. Btw you can hold shift to make the animation of battle go faster
Press turn system then? That will be more smt-ish than Persona-ish.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She is meant to be someone you fight when you get stronger.
You have 2 buff spells, increase wind resist and increase defence. Both comes in handy in keeping you alive, especially when she casts reduce wind resist debuff on you.
You can also use item to remove the debuff, but I just find using the wind-resist debuff is sufficient to counter it.
Lastly, make use of the HP regen ring to stay alive. You can buy it from the blond girl that does the abortion.
Oh actually, it worked out better for me to just use her skill that removes any debuffs whenever the enemy casts wind debuff. Thanks to the partial I know what skills do now, Thanks Yugifan!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is this game possible to have huge lewd stats but still mantain virginity?

If so does anybody has a save file where you have high lewd stats and haven't lost virginity?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If so does anybody has a save file where you have high lewd stats and haven't lost virginity?
Just corrupt your friends and family. :p Talk to them and choose 3rd option.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
First post and I'll see if I can contribute something.
So I bought this game, and wow! I love this game to death. and I didn't regret it.

not sure if I can answer your question but after you clear game once, you will able to choose what to carry on new game+(not in ver 1.01 it seems but later version). which is
-items, weapons, accessories, clothes
-stat increase status (the + green bonus status)
-passive skills
-sexual experience
-sexual frequency <- this might be the one that you are looking for and reset after clear game once
-lewd & temptation value
-money in hand
-enemy info(after you analyze or hi-analyze them)
-book bonus? (it's stat raised by reading books or studying)

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone give me tips on how to defeat the reaper lookalike boss in the cave map? I've tried element resist items but nothing seem to deflect his AOE skill that kills everyone...

Also what version does the partial work up to? I've havent any problems in 1.01 so far

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone give me tips on how to defeat the reaper lookalike boss in the cave map? I've tried element resist items but nothing seem to deflect his AOE skill that kills everyone...
Which boss are you talking about? if it's that dungeon where you meet retina and liatrice(or riatris.. idk リアトリス), I would recommend beat him on 2nd playtrough.

Here is a tips if you are having hard time.
offer 50k at shrine and buy this 落とし物発見器 (double drop item) and equip it on an active character in battle. they stack together so you can have maximum 3 equipped.
You'll notice how easy to drop gems items. They can raise your each of your status permanently as long as you keep them on inventory.

by the way, there is a scene where sumire visit kozue's house and having sex with takeshi(kozue's little brother). anyone know how to trigger that?

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
by the way, there is a scene where sumire visit kozue's house and having sex with takeshi(kozue's little brother). anyone know how to trigger that?
I don't remember the exact week per month it happens, but on a school day there'll be a Hscene indicator on the street in front of kozue's house.
Only starts to appear after the takashi and sumire scene during the summer festival I believe.

Also, since ver1.05 is out I feel safe to put out a couple map mods I've made.
Drop these two map files into your unpacked Data folder, they will rewrite the files for kozue's room and the entry hall for the first tutorial castle dungeon.
There will be three kozue avatars to interact with in her room.

Bottom one in bloomer cat cosplay allows you to put any girl in fertilized status, it takes around 4-5 ingame days for implantation to succeed, if it succeeds kozue will get a phone call from the girl at the end of the day or wake up the following morning and get a positive on her pregnancy test. If it fails you can just try again.
Note that in 1.02 at least, if the noncombatant black haired girl phones in her pregnancy, for some reason she did not receive the pregnant status, so the last option there is to manually give her pregnant status. Don't use it before she calls kozue though as it will crash the game on sleeping.

Middle one in normal clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to just after implantation in case you don't want them to have a pregnant belly just yet, as being in that state prevents the girl from going to school, cutting them off from possible hscenes and in the case of kozue, free stats.

Top one in maternity clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to immediately trigger pregnant belly, everyone else but kozue will immediately phone kozue as soon as you try to go to bed that day, and kozue will lose the following day from going to the hospital. Once a girl is pregnant she will no longer show up at school and will lose access to all hscenes related to the school, but will still be in town on weekends and other free days. If kozue ends up pregnant every day from then on will be a free day but you will lose access to a lot of hscenes.

There is a naked kozue avatar in the entry way of the castle dungeon, interacting will allow you to remove the clothing restriction from all pregnant party members, allowing you to swap their clothing. Only naked, with underwear, and maternity clothing will show the pregnant belly difference though, and the restriction will just be reapplied the following day anyways so not a whole lot of point there.

Attachments

Last edited:

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to mention one small easter egg at the start menu of the game by holding shift, it'll start stripping the main character.

popotitos93

Reputation score
After Sumire joins my party, the game breaks every time the menu opens or when i start a fight, Does anyone knows how to fix that?

Attachments

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember the exact week per month it happens, but on a school day there'll be a Hscene indicator on the street in front of kozue's house.
Only starts to appear after the takashi and sumire scene during the summer festival I believe.

Also, since ver1.05 is out I feel safe to put out a couple map mods I've made.
Drop these two map files into your unpacked Data folder, they will rewrite the files for kozue's room and the entry hall for the first tutorial castle dungeon.
There will be three kozue avatars to interact with in her room.

Bottom one in bloomer cat cosplay allows you to put any girl in fertilized status, it takes around 4-5 ingame days for implantation to succeed, if it succeeds kozue will get a phone call from the girl at the end of the day or wake up the following morning and get a positive on her pregnancy test. If it fails you can just try again.
Note that in 1.02 at least, if the noncombatant black haired girl phones in her pregnancy, for some reason she did not receive the pregnant status, so the last option there is to manually give her pregnant status. Don't use it before she calls kozue though as it will crash the game on sleeping.

Middle one in normal clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to just after implantation in case you don't want them to have a pregnant belly just yet, as being in that state prevents the girl from going to school, cutting them off from possible hscenes and in the case of kozue, free stats.

Top one in maternity clothing sets a girl's pregnancy progression to immediately trigger pregnant belly, everyone else but kozue will immediately phone kozue as soon as you try to go to bed that day, and kozue will lose the following day from going to the hospital. Once a girl is pregnant she will no longer show up at school and will lose access to all hscenes related to the school, but will still be in town on weekends and other free days. If kozue ends up pregnant every day from then on will be a free day but you will lose access to a lot of hscenes.

There is a naked kozue avatar in the entry way of the castle dungeon, interacting will allow you to remove the clothing restriction from all pregnant party members, allowing you to swap their clothing. Only naked, with underwear, and maternity clothing will show the pregnant belly difference though, and the restriction will just be reapplied the following day anyways so not a whole lot of point there.
why not place the naked sprite in the room also so it can unlock the cloths eveyday?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
finally a version i've been waiting for to eliminate 2 savefiles i got just for the scene selection.
ver1.06
ver1.06更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・学校内で学生服(コート)を着ていると下着姿になる不具合を修正
・陽菜が出現しない不具合を修正
・追加スキルの参照先がおかしい点を修正
・戦闘後にエラーが出る現象を修正(暫定、色々試してみましたが再現できず…怪しい箇所に手を加えてみました)

その他
・シーン回想にて処女非処女を選択できるように調整(マタニティ服を装備していると妊娠状態での回想が可能です)
・芳乃が妊娠するように調整、また梢妊娠エンド時に芳乃が妊娠状態の場合マタニティ服を着るように調整

※誤字脱字修正

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Quick question regarding the Gallery CG and pregnancy with the MC.

When i decided to extract it to add the partial there are some images with some scenes that i haven't seen or the gallery doesn't specify (Example: the prostitution there are like 2-3 different people having sex with the MC, also doggy style but it's not in the CG gallery)

Other times the CG's places the pregnancy on the scene and other times the scene doesn't have it. (Incest scene and prostitution)

Also regarding of the pregnancy stat, how do you know the MC is impregnated and how much "days" does it have to pass till it appears for her?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question regarding the Gallery CG and pregnancy with the MC.

Also regarding of the pregnancy stat, how do you know the MC is impregnated and how much "days" does it have to pass till it appears for her?
1531056939123.png
If it changes to something like なんか体調が.. and after few weeks it will change and few more weeks, she will notice she's pregnant.