What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...well, I disagree with some parts of the above

As long as you can handle a significant grind on the first run, it's just a matter of getting to lvl 50 and getting first 50k for the double drop accessory. Then you can go into the first dungeon and grind on the presents - they drop (rarely, but twice as often as normal mobs their respective stones) black diamonds. Getting 99 of those, again, takes awhile, but at that point bonuses from the stones dominate your natural stats.

Key to those seemingly damage immune mobs are indeed your backline party members. The immunities don't tend to cover all of them, so someone still is effective.

With proper weapons, full party and the high level skills, even Nebilos can go down in about 3-4 turns (the normal final boss goes down in 2, one from extra dungeon somewhere in between).
Also, there are HP/MP regen accessories, but they're quite pricey and with high enough level not all that necessary.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Author update (I am not sure it's worth to create a new thread as considering this is still really on draft)

So author is planning to make a game by based on his
raw moonspeak:
現在考えている次回作候補です、多分上2つのどちらかを作ると思います。

・キミと結婚生活をエンジョイするRPG
コンセプトは男性向け乙女ゲー「結婚したのか、俺以外のヤツと…」
農業をしないル◯ファク的なゲームにする予定
メインストーリーは飾りで異性キャラと恋愛したり結婚したり子供が出来たり
そういう要素がメイン、離婚や重婚なんかもシステムに組み込みたい
基本は女主人公だが、女主人公と男主人公の2バージョンを制作するかも?
絵柄は頭身をやや高めにする?

・戦闘エロ特化RPG
フロセイン帝国シーフギルド所属の女盗賊が城に忍び込む話
ライブ◯ライブ幕末編的なゲームにする予定
とにかく戦闘中に犯し犯されなゲームを作ってみたい
エロ攻撃を閃いたりエロ攻撃を見切ったりさせたい
絵柄は頭身をやや高めにする

・少女異聞録の派生RPG
すみれが主人公の続編的な話、すみれと鷹志は恋人同士の状態で始まる
上の学校に進学した2人が【影世界】と化した学校を舞台になんやかんやする話
影の瘴気に蝕まれた鷹志は自分の意志では欲望を制御できなくなる
定期的に鷹志を射精させてあげないとサブ女キャラと浮気する
また、すみれの性的レベルが足りなくても他の女と浮気してしまう
プレイヤー次第では性的レベルを上げるためと言い訳しつつ色々な男と
セックスしまくるすみれが誕生してしまう
絵柄はやや頭身を低めにする

My understanding:
(If you spot I said something incorrectly, please go ahead and correct it)

-The next game will not VXACE but MV (I am crying now.. why?)
-He will make either one of these first two.

• The first one(Which I am reaalllyyy looking forward to it), is a game where you enjoy a marriage life. fall in love, marry and make children.
He said trying implement divorce and polygamy system but no more details yet.
Main character will be female but might will make 2 versions of male and female protagonist?
Female protagonist draft
1532685762672.png
Male protagonist draft
1532686170432.png

• The second one, is a game where "a thief from guild sneak into a castle" setting story
Will be a H attack and combat rape system. No draft characters yet.

• Then there is also the third (I am still not sure if he will make this or what. He didn't say anything)
it will be centered on Sumire from this thread's game, where she go out with Takashi goes on the shadow's world.
I am still not sure with the rest of what author said but it seems it will be NTR as it said on that world there is a thick miasma that makes them horny and have to cum each other often so they stay loyal?
Sumire draft**also removed because of loli just to be safe**

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
All look interesting.
Not certain about the 2nd one being the best - no CR in his previous game AND changing game engine. Too much change can be source of bug / misworking feature ... crippling the game.

Will eagerly wait for more info, but considering the dev history in release date, see you end 2019 at best for the next game (sadly).

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll pass the first one unless it's heavily NTR. I don't follow his works because of vanilla love anyway

zxtl2121

Reputation score
Anyone has tips to increase lechery

Also Which options in new game plus to pick on, to still have a challenge?

Last edited:

KatzuRx

Lurker
Reputation score
hi, does anyone have or know where I can find a cheat engine table for this game?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
As far as i know, the variables jumps all over per app startup. On another note i nvr tried aob hooking it. Also i never find myself a need to use cheat engine that much for this game since after you clear it first round, you can unlock the recollection mode and in there you can edit those stats in newer versions.

Bryanis

Reputation score
rpg maker game, so the values change each time you play (just loading a game change the values).
All the value are on the 2n+1 basis. So it's easy enough to found the one you want as long as you can change it a few time (xp, hp, item number....)

Bryanis

Reputation score
And another patch is out.
Version 1.10 live (cat's already playing with it - or you can get it on AS with direct link...).

Very minor bug fix :
不具合修正
・美羽がコスプレドレス装備時に立ち絵表示がおかしい不具合を修正
So, according to google trans-chan it would be :
· Fixed wrong standing display when Miu wearing cosplay dress

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Also minor update regarding his next work.
He said still undecided but maybe will make combat rape system game instead.
also planned to have character from Ordeal of princess Eris.

Rough draft main character
1533822377203.png
Support character* this one was removed because I am not sure if this counts as loli. just to be safe*

Hopefully he post update often knowing he has Ci En Page now more active than his blog

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Author progress:

Well, not much anything though but better that none I guess..
He's learning to get used with MV and it seems he like it better than VX and might won't go back to VX.

oh yeah, I retract about combat rape. I am still unsure what author trying to make, we'll see
1535987218436.png

nnescio

Reputation score
Circle Name: あさきゆめみし
Transliteration: Asakiyumemishi (or Asaki yume mishi)
Literal meaning: Fleeting dreams we see not (archaic Japanese, from a line in the iroha poem. A more direct translation would be "We shall not have superficial dreams".)

Game title: 少女異聞録
Transliteration: Shoujo Ibunroku
Translation: Strange Tales of the Young Maiden

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
update from author.

He is now getting better with MV and done with basic stuffs though not done with adjustment yet.
due to several disaster, progress weren't proceed smoothly as there were earthquakes and blackouts. I saw there was also typhoon in Japan by another author...

And character that makes apparance from this thread's game
1538219246895.png
I... honestly don't know who's that. He said that was when you entered sports club..

Well, if you pledge 500円, you would able to see CG.

Bryanis

Reputation score
We'll need to make a thread for the futur game in the game in progress section rather than bumping this one with info for the next game...

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
We'll need to make a thread for the futur game in the game in progress section rather than bumping this one with info for the next game...
Okay I'll do that. but it will be next when author post another update.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score
If I read the author's post correctly, that girl had unused portraits that he is selling in the event people wanted them. Possibly was originally another character to add to the party.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The very first holiday in free-roam, I choose the (Read Lewd book) at my desk which I had bought the day before, 3x. This did not raise ANY of my stats, my lewd and temptation stayed at 30. The stats do update properly when talking with people.

Are the raises from the books invisible? Should I choose another option? Do I have to wait a week or two, or wait for a higher level of lewd, for the books to work? Or do the books raise the RATE of the increase rather than increase the stats directly?

Note: I'm using 1.10 with the 1.08 translation and 1.10 translation update patch slathered on top. The partial seems to be working fine in all other respects.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well that was kinda dissapointing, too many vanilla brats and schoolboys. Maybe, I just put too much hype into one cuz it's not all that bad, but still disappointing. Anyways, if the next one is combat rape, maybe we might get some monster fuck or something, but given this author's taste in H-scenes, I doubt it.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's seem the next game will be a short story of Shirasagi(the long black hair MC), might be because she is popular. He even finish portray for her and her sister. Not too bad since she's my favorite too.