What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Expected Release: Early February 2021
Tags:
1604444775463.png

A new game from Acerola, we control Monica this time. This is our standard fare for every other Acerola game. Monica is a newlywed with her childhood friend Kyle. They've not yet doinked quite yet. Them and their group of friends wish to start a new life in the capital. To fully become a resident you must either accumulate 1 million gold or have an adventurer rating of B or higher. For now they will live and work out of an inn.
Gameplay:
Day cycle - Monday to Sunday, characters seem to have schedules and availability.
Stamina - You have a physical strength meter, which depletes as you do stuff in your day. If you go over the limit you will rest for a day.
H Stats:
Sexual Desire and Guilt return from previous games.
Awareness - Notoriety in your actions
Frustration - May lead to more deprave actions.
Diary - Keeps track of your actions.
Pregnancy - Self explanatory.
Bust size - Self explanatory
The timed grapple system mid combat makes a return as well as H combat skills.
Playing from Kyle's perspective, you can interact with the other female characters.

As I play the demo and figure stuff out I will add more to these sections.
Controls:
Z: Confirm
X: Menu
C: Auto passes through text.
A: Text history
Arrow keys: Move
Shift: Run/Skip text

Last edited:

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Besides the NTR part, I do love these too aside from the adventure ones that Acerola makes. I do hope they innovate with a title here and there. Their thief game was refreshing since it was a break from the usual.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So pretty much this game is a mix of his adventure and the money gathering aspects of his previous titles? Also, you're able to clear the game by leveling up or earning money right?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting, I'll put this game on 'to buy' list, always glad to have another acerola game.
I wonder if we see Kagura translation at some point?

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
An interesting aspect that Acerola has done with this title is that if you interact with the other women (Pink haired nun and cat girl) in the inn (the two doors upstairs) when you're playing Kyle's perspective, you can sleep with them.

So cheating all around it would seem!

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So they mashed their NTR games and their female MC adventure games into one? Awesome.

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting. I kindda encountered a bug on trial where you can select every scene without spending a single day on bread shop.
idk if this is a bug or intentional hmm

user171

Reputation score
Well, we now have a release date for the game (unless it gets delayed again). Feb 23.

Medovixxx

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Someone can upload on mega? Please

user171

Reputation score
Guess what just came out? Note Dlsite's new release page hasn't fully updated yet, but the game itself can be bought via the link in the OP

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Have the game, Ill upload it if anyone wants it.

Edit: Here it is, uploading should be fine since it doesn't seem to break any rules from the OP. If it does, plz contact me mods and ill remove it.

Mod edit - Link removed due to shota content

Last edited by a moderator:

dan1802

Reputation score
Have the game, Ill upload it if anyone wants it.

Edit: Here it is, uploading should be fine since it doesn't seem to break any rules from the OP. If it does, plz contact me mods and ill remove it.
THANKS