What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Askot] ラミアの里 ~ラミアはぁれむで搾られて~ / Village of Lamias ~Squeezed in Harem of Serpent Girls~ (RJ226998)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

Circle Askot, whom some of you are already familliar with has released a new game.

"The protagonist, who up until recently was a hero has moved with his lamia-wife to her home town. As they engage in their everyday obscene activities, his wife suddenly makes a steamy proposal...."
Like their earlier games, this is for those who like masochistic protags.
Game runs in RPGmaker MV

This game contains vore, you have been warned!

Dlsite page:
Link to developers page:

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did someone say... vore? Color me interested. Looking through my... rather enormous collection of games, I can not see Askot in there. Does their games typically have vore, or is it specific to this one?
Either way, I see that it's supposed to drop this month. I am somewhat excited. Lamia and vore goes hand in hand, and I love both.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Did someone say... vore? Color me interested. Looking through my... rather enormous collection of games, I can not see Askot in there. Does their games typically have vore, or is it specific to this one?
Their games have always been for those who like M. Their previous works contain mostly level-drain, futa and femdom.
This is the first time (as far as I know) that they've implemented vore in their games, though don't quote me on it.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another bonus about this game in particular is that every character (except the playable one) is going to be voiced.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
demo is out, but there's nothing much to it. a single scene and an explanation.

your wife lamia brought you to the village so you could have a harem of lamia. she is totally ok with polygamy as your happiness is her happiness.

Last edited:

StainSpear

Reputation score
Its out on AS but is a Velka link so... waiting for other sites to do it.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game does contain vore but only has 1 scene of it and really goes on vanilla side (no death involved). Since it lacks gameplay, it relies on texts of this game lamia's lore to compensate.
It's overall interesting. Casually talking to random NPCs doesn't feel like such a pain, 'specially in japanese languange game.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seven scenes total, one more scheduled to be added at a later date. I assume the last scene will have to do with that house that is blocked off by the sign.

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Game is now fully released and available on AS.
Enjoy!

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Here you'll find many games posted on Dlsite for free, if you don't want to/can't buy them (I reccomend you buy them to support the creators)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
  • 2018年10月12日
  • Hシーンを追加しました。
    (アナスタシアの家に入れるようになりました)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was going to pass over until I saw that blowjob pic.
Now you have my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.