What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Fantia RPG Maker [Ason] 蒼キ光と魔剣の鍛冶師 / The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
2019-11-17 061754.png
Hello everybody!
We are Ason, an indie game development team making R18 games.
We are currently creating a new game, a rogue-like dungeon crawler with horny girls who’s going to ride your brain out when they defeated you in battles.

Here are some screenshots:
2019-11-17 185757.png 2019-11-17 214745.png
oni_foreplay.gif demoness_sex.gif

This is a clip of the gameplay:

Game Elements:

• A R18 game that has horny women who’s going to ride you hard when they got the chance.
• H-scenes will be animated, and they will be fully vocalized by Japanese voice actress.
• The Player will be playing as a blacksmith who lost his memory, and fight through the dungeon by forging weapons with the materials he collected.
• All the female enemies are usually very strong, you would be “defeated” quite easily if not careful.
• Other than the H-scenes with the dungeon monsters, the main female character will also have H-scenes, which are richer and more complete. (That’s right, the Oppai girl on the cover is our main female character.)
• The character will have their own stories, items and equipments will have rich deceptions too.
• We will create a story that’s enough to touch your soul.

You can try the free trial of the game right now by clicking here:

Also, we uploaded a family-friendly (kinda) trial online, so you can play it on your browser!

(Regarding itch.io, we've been experiencing some trouble with the file size, so unfortunately we couldn't upload the game there. Apologize for the inconvenience. )

If you want to see more content, please head to our Pateron page, and support us:

If you prefer supporting on Japanese sites, here are links to Fantia and Ci-en:

The situation of our current team is that we still need to have a 9 to 5 job daily to be able to put food on the table, and develop the game on our free time. It’s giving us a hard time to be able to update the game regularly, and we hope to raise enough funding so we can develop the game full time in near future.

If you have any question, please leave a message, we will reply to you as soon as we sees it.
(Please forgive us for not opening a Discord channel, due to the resource limit, we don’t really have the time and man power to manage one just yet. However, if it goes well in future, opening a Discord channel could be possible.)

ThankPatreon2019_2.png

Thank you everyone!

Mod Edit: Old thread here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Patreon here, I'm glad to see you guys trying to get more attention to your game, I subscribed to your page last month, I highly recommend anyone to give the game a look and if you like it to help fund the project.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If you guys ever decide to upload your content on ci-en, I will happily buy them.

But so long as this team only uses patreon, I'm simply not prepared to pay patreon's additional fees.

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
Patreon here, I'm glad to see you guys trying to get more attention to your game, I subscribed to your page last month, I highly recommend anyone to give the game a look and if you like it to help fund the project.
Hey there, thanks for your help! In-fact, we really do need a lot more exposure.
We have spent most of time catching up with our visioned schedule, and we are kinda failing right now. As we are an indie team that only have time to work on the game after our 9-5 job.
So you being able to help us out on spreading the words is really really helpful. We feel grateful, thank you so much!

If you guys ever decide to upload your content on ci-en, I will happily buy them.

But so long as this team only uses patreon, I'm simply not prepared to pay patreon's additional fees.
We are sorry to hear that, and we actually tried using ci-en before. However, we are not located in Japan, and so there are many functions that we can't really use. We had written to ci-en for help, and they weren't able to help the non Japanese team for what we needed.
Thus we switched to Fanita, which had technical support for foreign team out side of Japan.

We are mainly using Patreon at the moment, but if it's possible in the future, we will start trying out Fanbox.
Still, thank you for your suggestions.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooh, I see the English translation is coming along... I remember playing the demo for this some time back, and its certainly a unique blend of ideas. Plus the animated H-scenes ARE pretty nice looking...

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
Yeah, that would also work! I and plenty others would be willing to support you on fanbox at least.
Thank you in advance that you are willing to support us!
But at this moment, our first priority is to develop the game. And we will start our Fanbox when the time is right.
Ooh, I see the English translation is coming along... I remember playing the demo for this some time back, and its certainly a unique blend of ideas. Plus the animated H-scenes ARE pretty nice looking...
Yes! And it's not just English, we are developing three languages at the same time! Mandarin, English, and Japanese.
Thanks for liking our game, and we are glad that the H-scenes can get you going. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From playing the newest version, the cost of upgrades is just too high for what they give you. I might've missed a tutorial part, but even gaining 3k souls when I die, I only end up with 500-700 souls left over. It's just not enough to pay for upgrades that give you +1-2 to stats that are already horrendously low. Did I miss a part where I can retreat back to the entrance, or is this an intended mechanic?

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
From playing the newest version, the cost of upgrades is just too high for what they give you. I might've missed a tutorial part, but even gaining 3k souls when I die, I only end up with 500-700 souls left over. It's just not enough to pay for upgrades that give you +1-2 to stats that are already horrendously low. Did I miss a part where I can retreat back to the entrance, or is this an intended mechanic?
Yes, you are right. Currently the soul is hard to collect, because we haven't made the adjustment to dungeon structures yet.
We do plan to have portals sending you back to base camp, and so you could better utilize souls.
We will update this element asap to ease out this problem. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I would love to try the new version of the game, but I can't buy it. Guess I'll just have to wait until a miracle occurs.

Overlurker

Reputation score
Loving this one. Though hopefully the save function can be improved. can't wait to throw swords as well, which I regularly do in Roguelikes as a last ditch option to take out an annoying enemy, which are the girls in this game. (Rogue Hero, Trap Hunter, Red Rogue, Elona, and of course the original: Rogue)

OP
Ason_oaneashi

Ason_oaneashi

Reputation score
I would love to try the new version of the game, but I can't buy it. Guess I'll just have to wait until a miracle occurs.
Thanks for taking interest in us, but can you elaborate more on how you can't buy it? Is it because Patreon denying your credit card?

Loving this one. Though hopefully the save function can be improved. can't wait to throw swords as well, which I regularly do in Roguelikes as a last ditch option to take out an annoying enemy, which are the girls in this game. (Rogue Hero, Trap Hunter, Red Rogue, Elona, and of course the original: Rogue)
Glad you liked the game! There are many things we are still looking to improve. We really like the throwing items aspect of the Roguelike games as well, and we will develop our unique style for it!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently your weapon's weight is the sum of its materials and I feel like a forged weapon should weigh less since you're (presumably) getting rid of all the impurities.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Mm, I agree with the guy above. I feel like forging weapons should reduce their carry weight.

Maybe not to the base weight value because that'd be overpowered... so like 50% or something. Maybe there could be an upgrade that does this?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Second offense: 2 week ban.
Seeing as my previous comment was misunderstood, I will rephrase the comment:
I would love the play the new version, but I'm unable to buy it. I guess I'll just have to wait for a torrent or something.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For convenience, Ason's previous (completed) game: https://ulmf.org/threads/ason-sakyu...abducted-and-made-a-cumpet-rj-re201762.13268/ (crafting/exploration BF RPG with 'daily life with succubi' bits)
Also noteworthy:
Ason said:
"Patrons who accumulated $30 patronage will receive a Steam key when we launch on the platform."
Ason said:
"we are hoping that it can be done by the end of next year."
[referring to late 2020. Unconfirmed afaik.]

If I had any suggestions:
- a public demo would really, really help promotion. One will be required for DLsite anyway
- consider a separate, R16(just ecchi) release; there is much demand for quality roguelikes on Steam

R18 content requires a Steam login not to be filtered out. I'll definitely buy the R18 version as soon as it's out, but more people will be aware of your work with 2 versions.
I'll be looking forward the final release either way.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for taking interest in us, but can you elaborate more on how you can't buy it? Is it because Patreon denying your credit card?
It's not like that; for one thing, I have a debit card and use it for my purchases, and while I'm sure Patreon would accept my debit card, the problem is I'm on a tight budget right now with car and phone payments, not to mention how much I just spent on Christmas shopping. I appreciate your concern though, so thank you.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great game so far, I like how crafting system gives some strategic element to what to make depending on the situation. Being able to enchant weapons with item effects is also pretty cool and opens up the possibility for some interesting mechanics.

The erosion over time mechanic can be a bit punishing though, I know it is probably there to put pressure on the player to progress but sometimes I feel that I get screwed by RNG because the portals can spawn far away causing lots of erosion just running around looking for them. When entering the forest area I often have >70% erosion even after not getting knocked down and having brought the rate reduction upgrades.