What's new

[Astronauts: Sirius] Guildmaster

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got my hand on [Astronauts: Sirius] Guildmaster and patched it up to 1.02 (64bit version)

Link to the Game:

I just got a little problem with it...

1. Guildmaster takes like 50% of CPU usage itself which is starange if you consider other hight end games doesnt even need this much but after the patch the text and scenes work fine
but... 2. Everytime i open a menue or change menues the fps like dropt down to like 5, its like a super slow mode, after it is done loading it seems just fine until i go back or change the menue.

First i though maybe its because it dont like 144 Hz or G-sync, so i changed it to 60 Hz and disabled G-Sync... still the same problem it also doesnt matter if i change Full Screen or Window all grafik option or not.
It seems to be another problem. Maybe someone of you got the same issue and fixed it or is still searching.
I havnt found any other clues yet.

Bryanis

Reputation score
This isn't really the kind of game that's ulmf member discuss (and most likely play).
I don't have a clue about your problem, but you'll be more likely to get answer for problem with that kind of game on forum like anime-sharing.

zipetya

Reputation score
Yeah, you should probably search a bit more, and prolly elsewhere; I don't think there is a huge VN-player user base here.
At any rate, I see that game came out like 5 days ago, so if someone is experiencing the same problems, you should be able to find answers (or, at least the very same questions...). All the while you should check if another patch/update is in the works on their homepage / blog, also where you -I assume- bought it.
Also, check if the same happens without the v1.02 patch(playing at v1.00). If it doesn't, then there probably is a v1.03 coming pretty soon...

Bryanis

Reputation score
You can check here, AS thread on the game (well, sharing thread that turned into game progress / faq thread) :

Apparently someone having heavy lag solved the problem by the format of the PC to japanese, dunno if it's the same thing as you.
Also, game update goes up to 1.04 now (downloadable on the game site).

Hope it help

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can check here, AS thread on the game (well, sharing thread that turned into game progress / faq thread) :

Apparently someone having heavy lag solved the problem by the format of the PC to japanese, dunno if it's the same thing as you.
Also, game update goes up to 1.04 now (downloadable on the game site).

Hope it help
Locale Emulator helps too , well its the same , but easy