What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Translation and Explanations

Hello everyone. As some of you guys noticed, I closed my Patreon for now. Some days before it, I sent a message all patreons explaining a few things about the future of the translations, but I forgot and important detail: no everyone received the message. So let me explain it here too.

First of all, I closed my patreon because of personal reasons, it wasn't because of the game's creator or things like that. Starting in September, I will have limited access to internet and I won't be able to see NSFW things all the time. And that will last some months. New job stuff. Aside that, I won't have much free time. So I decided to take a break from translations for now.

Also, some weeks ago, the game's creator contacted me. Actually, he was very nice and polite.
We've come to an agreement and he told me that soon he will publish an official English version of ROBF (the first game) for sale. After that, he will probably publish an Eng version for EOY too (if everthing goes well). So, like I said before on Patreon, I guess everyone in the Hentai world will be happy this way. :)

Anyway, feel free to send me message for any doubts, I'll answer them as soon as I can.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm completly lost in this game. After the first boss fight in the volcano dungeon i have no idea where to go. No active quests, talked with everyone in the cities...no progress feeling at all for me. X3

Can't win the fight in the northeast of the map (that duel of some sort with another enemy that leads troops), not even sure what to do.

Edit: Well forget about progress problem but now i stuck with the "answer 10 questions" with the pictures from the previous game. Is there a walkthrough somewhere? Couldn't find any by myself. :/

Last edited:

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation and Explanations

Hello everyone. As some of you guys noticed, I closed my Patreon for now. Some days before it, I sent a message all patreons explaining a few things about the future of the translations, but I forgot and important detail: no everyone received the message. So let me explain it here too.

First of all, I closed my patreon because of personal reasons, it wasn't because of the game's creator or things like that. Starting in September, I will have limited access to internet and I won't be able to see NSFW things all the time. And that will last some months. New job stuff. Aside that, I won't have much free time. So I decided to take a break from translations for now.

Also, some weeks ago, the game's creator contacted me. Actually, he was very nice and polite.
We've come to an agreement and he told me that soon he will publish an official English version of ROBF (the first game) for sale. After that, he will probably publish an Eng version for EOY too (if everthing goes well). So, like I said before on Patreon, I guess everyone in the Hentai world will be happy this way. :)

Anyway, feel free to send me message for any doubts, I'll answer them as soon as I can.
Thanks for all your efforts for what it is worth.

But...

"he will publish an official English version of ROBF" Holy shit what? How do you do a 180 like this?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for all your efforts for what it is worth.

But...

"he will publish an official English version of ROBF" Holy shit what? How do you do a 180 like this?
Lose the artist that was the main reason you made so much money in the first place. If that doesn't open your eyes, then you're just not cut out for anything business related.

The mechanics and battle system was nice and all.....but honestly it was the character designs that kept me wanting more games.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Shift + insert doesn't work on windows 7 to put the japanese text into the text box to answer the quiz. Insert just skips to the next question similar to ctrl. What shall i do? :/

kezuma

Reputation score
This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hey can someone share the game with me i would really like to play it ;) i would be really grateful for it

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Shift + insert doesn't work on windows 7 to put the japanese text into the text box to answer the quiz. Insert just skips to the next question similar to ctrl. What shall i do? :/
A couple guys talked about what is probably your problem on page 64, but to save some time, you probably need to change your non-unicode program language to japanese.

There should be a setting to only have it apply to unicode programs and not the rest of your computer. Some installers or programs will still use this option instead of your default settings, but those seem to be fairly rare.

Assuming Windows 10:
Settings > Time & language >Region & language (on the left) > Additional date, time, and regional settings > Region > Administrative (Tab) >Change system locale...

Assuming before Windows 10:
Control Panel > Regional and Language Options (found in Classic View if Windows 7) > Administrative (Tab) >Change system locale...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
A couple guys talked about what is probably your problem on page 64, but to save some time, you probably need to change your non-unicode program language to japanese.
I already did that, too many games caused problems before so it was just the best option to change everything. Didn't helped me in that case tho...

I solved it myself. More by accident but if it works it works. X3

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to solve those 4 quests, please?

6446346346346.png
Should be quest 15, 19, 21 and 23.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Glad to hear about the translation, though I'm seriously hoping I won't need to re-buy the game for it.

Yuhan

Reputation score
To be honest I'm still in disbelief. Guess I'll just see it happen when it appears in the shop.

Untill then I'm skeptical.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to solve those 4 quests, please?

View attachment 17439
Should be quest 15, 19, 21 and 23.
Quest 15: Go to Rekenber Laboratory and get a monster card from Novice Wish OR Professor Celia OR Wickbine Tres. Then go to the Monster Museum at Juno (small building in the northern part of the city) and talk to the scientist there.

Quest 16, あの人の社会復帰 : Go to Lighthalzen, talk with the armored guy in the southwest corner of the city. His friend doenst want to leave the manhole. Go to Juno Presidential Office, there should be a succubus there, talk with her. Go back to Lighthalzen and talk with the armor guy again. The succubus will help the guy doing what a succubus does best.

Quest 20: 求・オートマターの卵: Get an Alicel Egg capturing an Alicel monster, (at the dolls dungeon). Then go to Kiel Hyre Academy, talk with the blue-haired scientist on the 2nd floor there. He needs it.

Quest 22: 黒色の戦乙女: Go to Hugel, talk with the soldier near the boat there. Then get into the boat and go to Odin's Temple. Search for the mini boss there, a Shadow Valkyrie (she must be near the end of Odin's Temple), and defeat her. Talk with the same guard in Hugel after that.

Quest 24 襲撃!アールエムの帝: Go to the presidential office in Juno, talk to the guy in a hood near the president. I guess that will start a WoE battle. Win it.
If you win, the enemy leader will try to escape through El Mes Plateau (the desert like place where you can find Porings and Grand Pecos). Go there and look for her, she is a blond gunslinger and she will be in the same map that has a house. Defeat her.
After you defeat her, you can choose 3 options:
1. "arrest her"- she will then be locked Juno prison and then you can pay a fee to let her go, so she'll become your lover.
2 . "ignore her" - she will escape but you can fight her again later to complete the quest.
3 "let her go" - if you confirm that (first option), you won't arrest her as long as she become your lover. She'll accept, obviously.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Quest 15: Go to Rekenber Laboratory and get a monster card from Novice Wish OR Professor Celia OR Wickbine Tres. Then go to the Monster Museum at Juno (small building in the northern part of the city) and talk to the scientist there.

Quest 16, あの人の社会復帰 : Go to Lighthalzen, talk with the armored guy in the southwest corner of the city. His friend doenst want to leave the manhole. Go to Juno Presidential Office, there should be a succubus there, talk with her. Go back to Lighthalzen and talk with the armor guy again. The succubus will help the guy doing what a succubus does best.

Quest 20: 求・オートマターの卵: Get an Alicel Egg capturing an Alicel monster, (at the dolls dungeon). Then go to Kiel Hyre Academy, talk with the blue-haired scientist on the 2nd floor there. He needs it.

Quest 22: 黒色の戦乙女: Go to Hugel, talk with the soldier near the boat there. Then get into the boat and go to Odin's Temple. Search for the mini boss there, a Shadow Valkyrie (she must be near the end of Odin's Temple), and defeat her. Talk with the same guard in Hugel after that.

Quest 24 襲撃!アールエムの帝: Go to the presidential office in Juno, talk to the guy in a hood near the president. I guess that will start a WoE battle. Win it.
If you win, the enemy leader will try to escape through El Mes Plateau (the desert like place where you can find Porings and Grand Pecos). Go there and look for her, she is a blond gunslinger and she will be in the same map that has a house. Defeat her.
After you defeat her, you can choose 3 options:
1. "arrest her"- she will then be locked Juno prison and then you can pay a fee to let her go, so she'll become your lover.
2 . "ignore her" - she will escape but you can fight her again later to complete the quest.
3 "let her go" - if you confirm that (first option), you won't arrest her as long as she become your lover. She'll accept, obviously.
Thank you. <3

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I for one could never enjoy the first game, because I played it after I had finished the second game and I didn't like the story or the monster girl designs as much. In fact, I don't like the last game as much as the second one, either.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need help. I'm on abyss lake side quest from Laura. The quest mentions something about hidden room but I don't know where to look.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I need help. I'm on abyss lake side quest from Laura. The quest mentions something about hidden room but I don't know where to look.
The one with the dragon queen of sorts?

Go to a spot with light shinning on the ground, and use a butterfly feather in it.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i've read through all the comments here but i couldn't really find an explanation how to enter the mirage tower (i guess that's the name of the optional dungeon that came with v2.00?) and now i'm a sad fox. :/

Can someone help please? ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.