What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeROBF4Everyone

Reputation score
Should have also included all available partials and original files into separate folder. At least someone could attempt to fix S4U since it have RPGMT format patch.
I think I can provide that for you. Give me a few minutes (or hours).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've received a report from the developer about the translation links. Please be sure to not have links of the translations in the thread. As always, PMs are outside our jurisdiction.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
That was a gift, FreeROBF4Everyone! I finally broke down and bought the games on the japanese dlsite but couldn't find working translation files.

By chance could someone PM me the latest for FEOY from Razma and/or instructions on how to apply it? I can't seem to get the one's I've found to actually work. It would be much appreciated!

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've received a report from the developer about the translation links. Please be sure to not have links of the translations in the thread. As always, PMs are outside our jurisdiction.
Jesus Christ, what a cunt...

By chance could someone PM me the latest for FEOY from Razma and/or instructions on how to apply it? I can't seem to get the one's I've found to actually work. It would be much appreciated!
Just download available torrent, they already have translations applied.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Jesus Christ, what a cunt...

Just download available torrent, they already have translations applied.
Personally I like the creator as... a creator, but in other aspects I don't have any respect for him. Any creator that fights against a free translation of his game even more when we aren't even his public (if we were he would do the translation himself) says a lot.

If he was a bit intelligent he could just ask those that were translating the game to do a joint project in the sense that he could use the translation for his game and add it on dlsite as the english version, even more he could try to sell the game on mangagamer or nutaku for example, but nope, rather than trying something like that let's waste his own time even after years... So sad.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
At this point, I think the dev must start his mornings waking up, grabbing tea, reading the news, and getting off playing sadistic whack-a-mole before work. As far as vices go, it's not too bad, just backfires a lot since spite is a greater motivator than civility. Though that fake game he intentionally seeded a few years back was brilliantly hilarious! :giggle:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What sucks is I was foolish enough to pay money to play this cunt's game. I'd love a translation, but there's never going to again come a time where I'll support this son of a bitch.
When you've got developers like Excessm who's actively seeking to include an English translation upon release there's really no reason to support this sort of behavior.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, that stuff DRM ass as riddles that have to be written in Japanese does not fucking anyone, I had to resort to guides because the game does not explain shit, in addition to the fucker that is decrypt the fucking game

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if he ever read and try understand what people saying about him and his game.....

Also, did you guys heard that Dlsite.com is going to be publisher in Steam?
Apparently they start to giving service like, full translation of the game or something.

Still, they can't sell NSFW game so only limit to SFW. Author of ROBF wrote in his blog that his considering release his SWF version of game with full translation.
(I dunno how the hell you make BF game SFW tho)
Another words, if we had NSFW version of Steam, we might didn't have this "piracy war" nonsense.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if he ever read and try understand what people saying about him and his game.....

Also, did you guys heard that Dlsite.com is going to be publisher in Steam?
Apparently they start to giving service like, full translation of the game or something.

Still, they can't sell NSFW game so only limit to SFW. Author of ROBF wrote in his blog that his considering release his SWF version of game with full translation.
(I dunno how the hell you make BF game SFW tho)
Another words, if we had NSFW version of Steam, we might didn't have this "piracy war" nonsense.
wait what?, a BF with censorship

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I won't be touching the Steam version. Censorship free non-machine translated DLsite version or no buy.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There was a guy doing a translation on patreon but I can't seem to find it anymore. The only 2 possibilities are 1) the dev hit it down or 2) I'm blind as fuck and can't find it.

Makes me so sad when quality games are developed by xenophobic cunts. Whatever the case, I'm sure a translation is cooking up somewhere. And when it's done, we all need to do our part in sharing it with the community.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There was a guy doing a translation on patreon but I can't seem to find it anymore. The only 2 possibilities are 1) the dev hit it down or 2) I'm blind as fuck and can't find it.

Makes me so sad when quality games are developed by xenophobic cunts. Whatever the case, I'm sure a translation is cooking up somewhere. And when it's done, we all need to do our part in sharing it with the community.
Sorry to say but its option 2.

THe guy's still translating and has recently came back from his vacation. i will not disclose his name for fear of the dev monitoring us like a hawk.

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ya if you can pm the name of the guy translating it on pateron that would be great. I would be glad to support.

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Colud someone share a link for the first game and this one as well? i have been searching for hours and everything seems to be down. Thx

Reputation score
To translate something legally, you can do binary diff patching ( ). You share the binary diff files which contain zero game data and legally there is jack shit a developer can do about it. Ulmf can't get in trouble for hosting binary diffs or linking to them. Sharing translated .rvdata2 files is in a gray area because it is an intermediate data artifact produced by RPGmaker and not the author himself. The downside to binary diff patching is that the original files need to be exactly the same both on the path developer's machine and the consumer's machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.