What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New OP courtesy of noman:

DLsite:
Dev Blog:
Steam:
Kagura Games: (Steam users can download decensor patch from here)

Description of Gameplay:
Bog standard RPG maker game. 2D map, enemies appear on map (so no random encounters), turn based combat. Clothing health is independent from HP, and MC will orgasm if her lust level is too high (lust is increased by sexual attacks). Combat is turn based. MC can be grappled, after which you can choose to struggle, or give up and get molested / rape.

Controls:
Standard RPG maker controls

Description of story:
MC is the descendent of "the hero", with the power to to defeat the demon lord. A year ago your older brother set out to defeat the resurrected demon lord, only to be defeated and transformed into a cat (sorry, no bestiality in this game). In order to undo the curse, MC set out on a journey to defeat the demon lord in his place. To do so, she must collect 3 holy items.

Fetish: Combat rape, molesting, prostitution,

from the creator of this battlefuck game
and that battlefuck game
comes a demo with some very sexy combat rape

You are a female character sent on a journey to recover your brother from a demons curse, you travel across the land doing quests and mini events to come closer to the end game and increase your lewdness.
The combat in this game follows standard RPG combat situations, with emphases on enemies sexually assaulting you to raise your lewdness to stun you. if you lose all your HP in combat, your character will be stunned to constantly be sexually attacked untill you decide to end it. some enemies even have special inbattle effects if you lose HP while others show an alternate story event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice game. I'm not much for rape/molesting but this definitely piqued my interest.
Be careful with posting links to mega and other download sites where you can get his games though, everyone.
Asgar is known to be a very defensive person when it comes to his games. That guy loves DMCA like there's no tomorrow.
If you want to share, do it through PM's.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nice! I'm the opposite of you Scepticism, with loving rape/molesting stuff, so it's nice to see something like that from Asgar. I like his ROBF stuff well enough, but I've been hoping for something with a female protag for quite some time!

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A guide might be quite helpful for this demo. lmao

Not sure how I feel about the animations at the very moment, but it looks promising.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I would just like to know if there's a way to get past that green bandanna guy in the forest.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I would just like to know if there's a way to get past that green bandanna guy in the forest.
Accept the goblin quest, then talk to the old man in the small village (not the town where the guild is located)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ouw this maker gonna make anti gaijin quiz again becareful ;)

My 1st impression when playing this, well to be honest its kinda lacking with all the general picture mob compared to his ROBF game, and felt like umm.... normal ?
But knowing the maker able to do alot customize with RPG maker i will give it a try and hope for better than my 1st impression.
we might going to have fun with solving all the anti gaijin quiz as well :ROFLMAO:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I couldn't care less for the previous games cuz they're just wish-fulfillment and monster-girl games but this new one has a female protagonist getting fucked by all sorts of things so it DEFINITELY has a lot more potential for me. Guess we'll have to see, I'll defintiely be keeping an eye on this one though.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
This game looks like his laziest work yet.
This is a pass for me.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game looks like his laziest work yet.
This is a pass for me.
Lazy how? theres clear work put into the animations of the girl, plus theres like 8 more months of work left for the game since this is just a demo.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah something about this game is just off, it ticks all the right boxes for me but the game itself just feels so boring and sterile, feels like its less than the sum of its parts. Granted its release is still way off so lets see how this develops.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Lazy how? theres clear work put into the animations of the girl, plus theres like 8 more months of work left for the game since this is just a demo.
I watched the video on DLSite page and her vagina is just a Y with a slit, and each animation is in a position to not show much of the actual deed from what we are shown.
The animations are 2 frames max.
Not to mention it looks like he just decided to draw everything himself rather than hire people to draw for him like he did for his ROBF games.
Just looks awfully lazy to me is all i was saying, to each their own.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Creating and implementing animations is a lot more troublesome and takes a whole lot more time compared to what the artist is doing now. I'd rather go for the more simple route over having to animate 14 frames for a less-than-a-second in-battle scene if I was the artist/animator. You have to think about the give and takes of doing the art and animation, especially for an h-game. You either get the money that you'd hope for in the end, or you waste the time for a less-than-average game. Plus there are also technical/coding limitations.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm secretly hoping for more anti-gaijin drama. :p Just remembering the absolute mess he started on ULMF makes me smile. I hope the creator will step up his game but I think everyone have learned their lesson by now.
(Seriously, carefully read dlsite synopsis and don't pirate so you avoid making a decision you will regret. Wait a few months until both the walkthrough get available and the creator get enough money. You will also be less likely to share viruses through PM ;))

Edit: I'm not trolling but I'm expecting to be trolled really hard if I go into this game blind. ROBF tests were so trolly and ridiculous that they were fun once you stop raging. You should prepare for the worst so when he decides to screw up all gaijin (hopefully he won't but I'm pretty sure he will) you will laugh instead of getting mad.
Just a remainder: he too must learn from his lesson. I'm sure that by now he must have realized there's a market for gaijin. If the game is crap because of anti-gaijin measures this will be both sad or hilarious. Also, like last time they probably will be infected versions of the game (at least there were some rumors last among among the huge mess), so you should be careful.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Actually some people talked sense to this developer and welp... he somewhat changed his mind. For Example: He wants to release his future games on Steam which isn't the best idea (cuz good luck with the amount of censoring) but in the right direction.
Who knows maybe he will be a bit friendlier to his western consumers.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
female main character games aren't my type. but it's a nice one '-'

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
seems the twitter of this user has more previews in work for their game, Im getting excited for its completetion.