What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was just under the impression he really disliked English user base, that was it.
He doesn't like ANYBODY who doesn't speak Japanese.
His one of those people can't stand that internet is global and happily argue that Japanese goverment should come up with own version of WWW that only accessible in Japan.

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well the fact that he allowed kagura games to translate the game shows that he has calmed down about foreigners since then. I hope this game sells well enough on steam so that he considers getting those battle fuck games translated.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone enlighted my about this anti gaijin puzzle and gaijin hater thing?

some puzzle that you can only solve even if you are japanese elementary student but not if you are adukt gaijin?

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone enlighted my about this anti gaijin puzzle and gaijin hater thing?
The dev, Asgar, apparently hates Westerners for pirating his games. So, in the Japanese version of Shera, he introduced a mandatory puzzle of sorts that blocks story progression and can only be solved if the player understands written Japanese.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
All this hatred kinda remind me with the one who make ROBF

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why are we digging up old dirt? He has a patch on his blog to remove the kanji puzzle.

Anyway, Kagura Games already published Eng. version, just buy that one and go nuts. I would recommend Lilitales & Ordeal of Princess Eris too while you are at it ;)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, stupid question but Are you up to date with the English version ?
And did you try porting over a save from the japanese version ?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Why wouldn't it be? Are you pirates really that butthurt that he didn't want people pirating his game? Jesus christ. And 90% of you are gonna pirate this English version anyways so talk about audacity.
I bought this game on DLsite, and I bought it again when it was released on Steam. I am also aware that he eventually released a patch to remove the quiz, but before that happened I had to come to a pirate forum just to figure out how to play my non-pirated game, which is kind of silly.

bryan154

Reputation score
does anyone know how to catch the sexual attacks for shera? and how many are there?

LewdKing71

Reputation score
Excuse me,I have a question: how to beat Frontam the masked man in the demon castle?Every attack I launched on him only give very little damage no matter how strong the weapon used & how many times I performed combo attacks, I only manage to beat him in his 1st appearance in the city's sewer,anyone can help me about this,please?

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Excuse me,I have a question: how to beat Frontam the masked man in the demon castle?Every attack I launched on him only give very little damage no matter how strong the weapon used & how many times I performed combo attacks, I only manage to beat him in his 1st appearance in the city's sewer,anyone can help me about this,please?
I dont remeber, but other option is to use cheats
https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/