What's new

[Complete - Full] [Atelier Sakura] Tomodachi ♂♀ Sekkusu Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu / トモダチ♂♀セックス 彼氏に内緒で同棲生活!

ynate

Reputation score
000000000159_Os0FMew.jpg
Overview:
Furugoori Yukako is a high school girl attending the local academy.
While being an honor student and a class representative, she is also in a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend.

Due to a strange turn of events, she ends up having to live together with her half-Japanese childhood friend, Tanaka Bob.
Before long they end up being sex friends! Her boyfriend doesn't know about it, and there's no way she can tell him about it...

"It's okay! He won't know about us if you don't tell him!"

Bob claims, while continuing to make her cum day by day.
This is a story about the daily life of an honor student and her sex friend.
Will she be able to keep it a secret from her boyfriend?!

Developer: Atelier Sakura
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
Netorare, Cheating, Interracial, Nakadashi, Blowjob

Installation:
1. Copy patch.xp3 and patch2.xp3 files in your game folder
2. Run the game

Translator Notes:

This is a passion project I wanted to work on for so long. Big thanks to Capu for helping me get started. I used his Gyaruduma Sekkusu and Mayumi as reference for everything in here.
For a nukige with lots of gags like this, there's a bit of "localization" done so the joke gets properly delivered. I added a list in the patch link for the interested.

Patch Files:
  1. (website: Atelier Sakura official) <-- v1.1 patch
  2. (website: mega.nz) <-- the actual English patch

screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png screenshot_4.png screenshot_6.png

netoriigod

Reputation score
THANK you VERY MUCH I've been waiting for so long for this, I hope you translate more Atelier Sakura games

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks for the work, mmm this is the second or third AS title fantransalted in a short time, hopefully someone picks next, or really any of their older titles.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Original Japanese name in the OP or title would help too, so here it is :
トモダチ♂♀セックス 彼氏に内緒で同棲生活!

Gabriev

Reputation score
Well, I will always accept another game from this author. Thanks for the translation, it's nice that someone deals with these titles!

DonSlime

Reputation score
Marina 2 was made with Majiro Engine. A VEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TERRIBLE ENGINE
Are you familiar with Majiro?
For ex: "3302 を貸し出しはじめて、1年が過ぎた。" (one row text script in Marina 2)
Could you tell me what does 3302 mean? I tried to figure it out while translating this game but no luck.

Reputation score
This is not netorare, guys. It is a pure vanilla netori (?) game, as far as I remember it is from a female perspective and the so-called boyfriend barely appears in the story. It is just a vanilla cheating game, so those who hate netorare could relax. And those who love it can give it a try but without expecting anything great.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is not netorare, guys. It is a pure vanilla netori (?) game, as far as I remember it is from a female perspective and the so-called boyfriend barely appears in the story. It is just a vanilla cheating game, so those who hate netorare could relax. And those who love it can give it a try but without expecting anything great.
Is AS, Marina was the only semi good thing that came out in recent years and that is only because it was a breakthrough netorase series, if you want good ntr from them you need to play the older games wich are some of the best in the genre even today