What's new

[Complete - Full] [Autonoe] Emilia's Inn

capu00002

Reputation score
Hello ULMF!

Its me, Capu!

I present to you Emilia's Inn (no pic because of Shota)
This is an old game from Autonoe but there's seemingly no good translation for it so I worked on it (theres MTL for it but super meh)
Its a Mom-Son Netorare Report style game (Yey once again)

Enjoy!

Here is the link:

How to apply the patch

Extract the "Emilia Inn Patch by Capu2" to get the data.rar.
Extract the data.rar to get the data folder
copy-paste the data folder to "www" folder of the game.

viola!

slybeast99

Reputation score
Oh wow you beat me to it l was working on a fan translation (my first one) for this game as well.

Well thx!!!! now l dont need to do the work anymore. 😄

madhatter11

Reputation score
Great translation! sadly I find the story baffling a baffling concept a mom has sex with everyone for no good reason. There is so many great ntr games I hope you turn your hand to some of them as like I say the translation quality was good.

Toweke

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Seems like a great translation, so props for that.
However, does anyone actually know how to play this game? I am stuck on the very first objective... which isn't really even specified. You go through prologue -> wake up, go out into Kitchen where the mum is cooking. Talk to her and she says "Please help out around here!!" and just repeats that line. The only thing in the Inn otherwise is a sparkling cabinet that gives infinite potions, and lots of npcs that give canned responses. Nothing else clickable. I then searched the whole town and talked to everyone. All static dialogue, no quests, except for Greengrocer man in his house with a heart over his head, says he needs radishes and indicates he will come to the inn that night if you get them. But of course, where are radishes? No idea! I even looked outside in the forest, but nothing is lootable. The game seems to give you absolutely no direction. I'm wondering if the game is bugged even, I mean I don't think I've ever gotten stuck on the very first step of a game before.

OP
capu00002

capu00002

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Seems like a great translation, so props for that.
However, does anyone actually know how to play this game? I am stuck on the very first objective... which isn't really even specified. You go through prologue -> wake up, go out into Kitchen where the mum is cooking. Talk to her and she says "Please help out around here!!" and just repeats that line. The only thing in the Inn otherwise is a sparkling cabinet that gives infinite potions, and lots of npcs that give canned responses. Nothing else clickable. I then searched the whole town and talked to everyone. All static dialogue, no quests, except for Greengrocer man in his house with a heart over his head, says he needs radishes and indicates he will come to the inn that night if you get them. But of course, where are radishes? No idea! I even looked outside in the forest, but nothing is lootable. The game seems to give you absolutely no direction. I'm wondering if the game is bugged even, I mean I don't think I've ever gotten stuck on the very first step of a game before.
The NPCs with hearts will give you clues on where to get the items. Just talk to them after you get the quest

mangegin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for translated!

I bought Emilia's Inn and Mother Summer today!

basharlo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Thank you very much for translated!

I bought Emilia's Inn and Mother Summer today!
how can i download Mother Summer for free ??

Master Shota

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
But where to download the game?

Noises

Reputation score
thanks for the tl

just to be sure, this isn't MTL with nonsense grammar right?

Silver113

Reputation score
If anyone is stuck on the first objective (like I was) bottom left of the town there will be a house with a blue circle, dude needs a radish. Go to the right of the town to enter the forest zone and go to the far right without being killed by wolves/dogs (there are infinite potions you can get from a shelf in the inn you just have to spam it and get x10 each time) on the far right, you enter the next zone which isa small farm, talk to the guy to get a radish and return to the greengrocer. Then there will be a cutscene which will lead to first NTR experience.

Edit: Also, thank you for the translation!

Last edited: