[Complete - Full] [Autonoe][RJ233622] Mama Summer Exchange

capu00002

Reputation score
Hello ULMF!

It's me Capu!

I've translated (Mama Summer Exchange) by Autonoe

No pic because of Shota

You can check them out here:

(EDIT) A translation patch is over here (Thanks kR1pt0n1t3)
:

Message me anytime!

Last edited:
OP
capu00002

capu00002

Reputation score
Everything seems to be in order, thanks for the translation! too bad for some variables that can't be translated to English.

Now i'll wait patiently until someone translates &
Hello, Friend!

Ah yes. there are variables that I can't change because of the limitations of the apps I use.
But rest assured that the main story line is translated. If there are wild Hiraganas and Katakanas just message me anytime!

PS: I'll look into that I'm building manager game :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I translated the rest of UI that the original translator missed because of as he said it the limitation of the program he used to translate.

I was too lazy to cherry-pick files and instead opted for a quick version and packed all the files together.

This translates: Surname (Will require to start a new game), Options menu, Save menu, Japanese Yen sing, recollection option in the main menu.

Other than that, I didn't find anything else that requires translation.

To apply: Drop the files into the www folder and overwrite.

Thanks for the translation.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks for the Translation <3

That would be AMAZING @capu00002
Played the game in japanese with auto translator, even that it was still really good.

Inquisidor

Reputation score
Hi
I have a question respect how did you change the texts of the game, You used an auto Translator por You openned the Game un The RPG Maker MV??
If You did the second one, how did you do dat? I'm working in a translation of another RPG Maker MV's Game, but there are some elements un The machine Translator i can't change and i have to do it directly un The program

eurobeat

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
dai2hokenshistu] ママショタ・キングダム / Mamashota Kingdom save file 100

dai2hokenshistu] ママショタ・キングダム / Mamashota Kingdom save file

aqqqqqqq111

Reputation score
so I have a question since im new here, every game that is translated here must be purchased? on f95zone people give the game along with the translation, not to be ignorant I am just curious, thanks

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
so I have a question since im new here, every game that is translated here must be purchased? on f95zone people give the game along with the translation, not to be ignorant I am just curious, thanks
F95 is a pirate site. Don't ask for links to the game; that results in a ban.
There are other places that you can find the game. Animesharing, Nyaa, etc.. But this site only provides the translation files for the game. You need to find the base game on your own.

KnightGale

Reputation score
Hello ULMF!

It's me Capu!

I've translated (Mama Summer Exchange) by Autonoe

No pic because of Shota

You can check them out here:

(EDIT) A translation patch is over here (Thanks kR1pt0n1t3)
:

Message me anytime!
Hey there, kinda late, but it always bothered me that there were a couple of things without translating.
Also, i eneabled all of the Recollection Room scenes by default. So ppl won't ask for a save.