What's new

RPG RPG Maker [AVANTGARDE] プリンセスは負けられない / Princesses Never Lose (RJ234720 RE234720)

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ234720_img_main.jpg

Store :

By the circle that made and

Gameplay :
You move, clear objectives, and fight monster along the way to power up yourself and your party.
Synthesis item to make your adventuring much easier
Get H scene by interacting with npc that has love balloon on its head or defeated by enemies in combat (GOR)
Save your money on the bank to avoid losing your money when you got defeated by enemies

You can change the difficulty in the option menu in case you want to switch between difficulties

Story :
Erika, the princess of the small country "Trynha Kingdom" located in the west of the Stiaval Peninsula, remembered the sense of crisis at the present time.
Several urban states in the peninsula have been dominated by a powerful modern state outside, and most are puppet countries.
Erika, who thought it was useless, stood up to regain his pride as a Styvee.
The battle to defeat the foreign countries trying to control and to unify the Stiavare peninsula will start!
But before the party to travel, a lot of waiting waiting ... ....
(Machine Translated from DLSite)

Features :
Clothing Destruction (Not tied to HP)
Element System
Synthesis Menu
Sex Stats
Voiced Main Characters
GOR

Controls :
Arrow keys to move(up,down,left,right)
Hold Shift to Dash
Z : Examine / Confirm
X : Cancel
Right Click : Hide text
Ctrl : Skip text
Q : Display character standing picture
W : Display Map

Fetishes: Woman's Viewpoint, Queen/Princess, Wetting, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Childbirth, Violation, Interspecies Sex, Hypnosis, Prostitution,

Engine : RPGMaker MV

Walkthrough by kureiikun

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I assume the last thread made for this got deleted because it lacked information required by forum rules. And so does this one, so I recommend you find the template posted in the Announcement Thread before this one gets deleted as well.

OP
Vent

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I assume the last thread made for this got deleted because it lacked information required by forum rules. And so does this one, so I recommend you find the template posted in the Announcement Thread before this one gets deleted as well.
Thank you, I'll edit it now

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
have any new version ? 1.00 have fortune teller bug Stuck in Joker tower how to continuous .

vilicious69

Reputation score
so far i play game bug at 1.4 now they have 1.5 patch yesterday will see how it goes

bergax

Reputation score
hi guys,
someone has a walkthrough? cause i'm lost at the very beginning... kek

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hi guys,
someone has a walkthrough? cause i'm lost at the very beginning... kek
where are you stuck ? usually you just have to ask the fortune teller in each city where to go.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
i stuck on cave after defeat circus guy, fortune teller say i need to talk with president and prince(?)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hmm i am not sure but as far as i can remember you have to go to the factory and speak with its president to get someone to use the canons.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone provide a translation for the H-State screen?

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
nice, finally can move forward.

after arriving the secondo city i dunno what to do
you need to go hospital 2f first room on your right, talk to sleeping soldier then doctor. make some medicine from craft menu (need more than 1 item) then give to that soldier and he give you key to barack, enter the barrack then you can enter jail(?) left fortune teller, clear the jail(?) then go to mayor on building in front of the jail, talk yo him.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
btw for everyone playing this:
if you loose the fights your main girl gets upgrades on "big" fights. so if you want to have a little more spice, always loose on first try and then do either the romance or fight version. there is no other way to get those (tatoos, piercings etc). so if you want to do a virgin run or whatever you are missing out on this.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
have any new version ? 1.00 have fortune teller bug Stuck in Joker tower how to continuous .
i stuck on cave after defeat circus guy, fortune teller say i need to talk with president and prince(?)

After you defeat the circus guy, interact with the cannons by the wall.
Go to the city where you met the Nun.
Go to the building next to a wagon and go inside. There should be a car inside.
Talk to the guy inside. He's the president of this company and he made the car.

KenAri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nice, finally can move forward.

you need to go hospital 2f first room on your right, talk to sleeping soldier then doctor. make some medicine from craft menu (need more than 1 item) then give to that soldier and he give you key to barack, enter the barrack then you can enter jail(?) left fortune teller, clear the jail(?) then go to mayor on building in front of the jail, talk yo him.
Thanks for the tip!

Please do you remember what items are for the medicine?