What's new

RPG RPG Maker [AVANTGARDE] プリンセスは負けられない / Princesses Never Lose (RJ234720 RE234720)

stefander867

Reputation score
i cant figure out how to change the main character please help
+edit figured it out had made some changes to files that removed that option somehow

Last edited:

haldie

Reputation score
View attachment 17896

By the circle that made and

Gameplay :
You move, clear objectives, and fight monster along the way to power up yourself and your party.
Synthesis item to make your adventuring much easier
Get H scene by interacting with npc that has love balloon on its head or defeated by enemies in combat (GOR)
Save your money on the bank to avoid losing your money when you got defeated by enemies

You can change the difficulty in the option menu in case you want to switch between difficulties

Story :
Erika, the princess of the small country "Trynha Kingdom" located in the west of the Stiaval Peninsula, remembered the sense of crisis at the present time.
Several urban states in the peninsula have been dominated by a powerful modern state outside, and most are puppet countries.
Erika, who thought it was useless, stood up to regain his pride as a Styvee.
The battle to defeat the foreign countries trying to control and to unify the Stiavare peninsula will start!
But before the party to travel, a lot of waiting waiting ... ....
(Machine Translated from DLSite)

Features :
Clothing Destruction (Not tied to HP)
Element System
Synthesis Menu
Sex Stats
Voiced Main Characters
GOR

Controls :
Arrow keys to move(up,down,left,right)
Hold Shift to Dash
Z : Examine / Confirm
X : Cancel
Right Click : Hide text
Ctrl : Skip text
Q : Display character standing picture
W : Display Map

Fetishes: Woman's Viewpoint, Queen/Princess, Wetting, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Childbirth, Violation, Interspecies Sex, Hypnosis, Prostitution,

Engine : RPGMaker MV

Walkthrough by kureiikun
hi I think the prison is not the key I have or bugs patch 1.0 ??

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
English version release by Kagura games scheduled for March 20th.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
English version is out. Anyone have a gallery save? The one a couple pages back seems to be dead.

kopkopggm

Reputation score
I've play english version til chapter 5 and then my game go black screen with message in the middle say "syntax error unexpected identifier"
can someone help me plsss
or just give me the save file with cg unlock will do as well f.jpg

Bryanis

Reputation score
Usually, the japanese game gallery unlock file work on the English game (it's just the switch name that are changed, not the number).
It tend to work badly when the gallery is game run related, since sprite / map .... name change and it cause error when loading the file.

As for the error, Kagura games already released some new patch for the game. Go to their site and download the latest patch (there is usually only one - the latest avaiable for download) and apply the patch.
With luck the error is corrected. Else wait or go report the error on their discord.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Usually, the japanese game gallery unlock file work on the English game (it's just the switch name that are changed, not the number).
It tend to work badly when the gallery is game run related, since sprite / map .... name change and it cause error when loading the file.
not neccessarily English vs Japanese, but things like DLSite vs Steam vs any other versions.

I've play english version til chapter 5 and then my game go black screen with message in the middle say "syntax error unexpected identifier"
can someone help me plsss
or just give me the save file with cg unlock will do as wellView attachment 30248
try asking .

Eikyo

Reputation score
Hello folks ! Anyone would be kind to share his save data ? :D <3 much luv

kopkopggm

Reputation score

As for the error, Kagura games already released some new patch for the game. Go to their site and download the latest patch (there is usually only one - the latest avaiable for download) and apply the patch.
With luck the error is corrected. Else wait or go report the error on their discord.
not neccessarily English vs Japanese, but things like DLSite vs Steam vs any other versions.

try asking .
Thank you guys for the advice. I've try use save file from en.ver in jp.ver play through the point where game crashing then save and move back the save to en.ver
now it's work

zero130

Reputation score
someone can give me save file all CG.
DLDB is not working now.

Bryanis

Reputation score
someone can give me save file all CG.
DLDB is not working now.
It's been unactive since last september, and have been taken down for a couple of months now. Sad lose ;(

here my save, hope it work

Attachments

noluck

Reputation score
So what endings are there in this game? I kind of just unga bunga'd through a pure end run.

blerghit

Reputation score
Harem end with both main heroines, happy end with either one and bad end for either one.
OOPS mixed up this and the new avantgarde game, furry ear girls never betray.
Sorry about that

Last edited: