What's new

Ayakashi Ghost Guild

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hei guys. I hope someone can help me out. I am using my best friend Google to no avail in finding a hack for this Android game. Does anyone know where I can download a hack for this game? If you don't wanna reply here just PM me if you have any info or can give me some suggestions with my search. Thanx in advance guys.

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Ayakashi Ghost Guild

This isn't the right section in the forum for you to post this, there's a place for requests back at the hentai section, if this isn't a hentai game then you should probably still be asking somewhere else. Thanks for your consideration in the future.

OP
Sorter

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It isn't a hentai. And I posted it here because of the "Everything else" category. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. But either way I guess no one knows.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, it's an Android/iPhone app that's kind of like like a collectible card game. One of those f4p bullshit games where you have to actually spend money to get anywhere. It does have nice artwork though.

Cappy

Reputation score

Aaaand somebody appears to disapprove of me telling the truth. There is already a thread for games that aren't hentai visible on the first page, considering how this isn't a general piracy forum and nobody discusses that here I don't see why it should be given it's own thread when literally nobody apart from the thread creator is likely to discuss it... All you are doing is clogging up a place of discussion with what is basically a trash topic.

If you want to neg rep me for telling it like it is, "mysterious person", oh my goodness I wonder who it is!!!1! Then allow me to elucidate a little on the situation, this is not a piracy forum, and even if it was it would be a piracy forum for hentai games considered unworthy of the money asked for them or otherwise inaccessible to a foreign or western audience otherwise, or simply considered unworthy of the cost to an audience whoms primary language hadn't been taken into consideration for localization. If the creators disagree they can have the links removed simply by requesting or even demanding it, and the threads will revert to pure discussion, the true intended purpose of the forum. Furthermore, there're other places to discuss piracy all over the internet, why you would think to come here first and not somewhere else is entirely beyond me, but I decided to be polite and inform you that you will not find what you are looking for here in "Everything Else" and that your topic doesn't belong.

If you really disagree and want to negrep me for that, go for it, but it doesn't change a thing and you still won't get what you want. Being butthurt at me won't help you, and it will only in fact make me want to negrep you back for being so obvious and yet still trying to put on airs of anonymity when I went out of my way not be rude on the internet, where I can be as much of a brash asshole as I want without any real repercussions. The funny thing is, I also received a message asking if I had negrepped ALONG WITH the negrep, as if it makes some kind of a difference. I wouldn't have bothered to post in the fucking thread and acknowledge you if I wanted to go through the effort of negrepping, but now that you've assumed that I have and made a pre-emptive strike while still pretending to be polite, you can pretty much go get fucked as far as I'm concerned. ALSO PROTIP: You cannot get negrepped for the same message by the same person twice, there is your evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat