What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
December 26th 2014, that was 9 years ago, so it is entering its 10th year, didn't say it was 10 years old.
Aylia's Story MV development kicked off mid 2022, and that's been going pretty well. There will be a release in the next few months and hopefully, when this DOES hit its 10th birthday, I've got something more to show for it. I guess we'll see on December 26th 2024... wish me luck.

Last edited:

Grills

Lurker
Reputation score
We're arguing semantics here, but technically it is entering it's 9th year. When you hit your 9th birthday, nobody says you are 10 years old or that you're in your 10th year. The 10th year starts when you turn 10.

Aylia's Story MV development kicked off mid 2022, and that's been going pretty well. There will be a release in the next few months and hopefully, when this DOES hit the 10th year, I've got something more to show for it. I guess we'll see on December 26th 2024... wish me luck.
So then, does that mean that if something hasn't been in development for a year then it's in its "0th" year of development? Obviously not, it's in its first year then and then once it passes that birthday marker it proceeds to enter its second year of development. On the birthday bit, you would indeed say someone is in their "10th year of life" or whatever if they're nine years old despite not actually being 10. Apologies, I am unnecessarily anal about people trying to make semantic arguments that are just wrong.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So then, does that mean that if something hasn't been in development for a year then it's in its "0th" year of development? Obviously not, it's in its first year then and then once it passes that birthday marker it proceeds to enter its second year of development. On the birthday bit, you would indeed say someone is in their "10th year of life" or whatever if they're nine years old despite not actually being 10. Apologies, I am unnecessarily anal about people trying to make semantic arguments that are just wrong.
You would be correct. I've adjusted my reply to focus on the pertinent information.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Aylia's Story MV development kicked off mid 2022, and that's been going pretty well. There will be a release in the next few months and hopefully, when this DOES hit its 10th birthday, I've got something more to show for it. I guess we'll see on December 26th 2024... wish me luck.
and Leap Year means an extra day.

I suppose you are still trying to find a balance between radio silence, giving "enough" information and avoiding writing yourself in a corner.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
and Leap Year means an extra day.

I suppose you are still trying to find a balance between radio silence, giving "enough" information and avoiding writing yourself in a corner.
I'm all in for a release by the end of March. If I fail to hit that date, it'll be a pretty serious mishap.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I won't be surprised if there is people that has died waiting for this to come out. 9+ years is pretty long time xD

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't believe some of us are still here, lol.

Hoping and waiting, as always. The art was always very good.

Ichelle

Reputation score
Going to leave this post here so I can remember to come back and check on this game. Lovely job so far.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Here i am again asking...
Its march where's promise game....
*handing free pitchfork*
*Ppl in the back saying* maybe he meant march?? 2025
*giving out free Trident*
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here i am again asking...
Its march where's promise game....
*handing free pitchfork*
*Ppl in the back saying* maybe he meant march?? 2025
*giving out free Trident*
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean, not to pretend like I don't miss every release date I give, but in this case, I specifically said the end of March. You can see the post a few up from your own. The release will go to patrons first and I'll post the link here for the public release afterwards.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As much as we allow people to criticize devs, and as little stake (or interest) I have in this situation, bumping the thread specifically to demand an update when the dev already said when it was coming out is just obnoxious behavior.