What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Description:
Ayura Crisis is a Side-Scrolling Beat Em' Up with an interesting moveset that takes a little while to truly master. Levels are simply moving to Point A to B, while sometimes being stopped to defeat all enemies on screen before continuing onward, though some enemies can be avoided. There is also a town you can visit to buy various items such as healing potions.

If Ayura gets hit too many times in a row, she'll become stunned and an enemy can grab and attempt to rape her, Mashing left and right will allow you to escape, though it will also auto-escape rather quickly. As Ayura's lust increases, the scenes may slightly change to reflect that, and when it fills, she and whatever enemy is on her at the time, climax leaving Ayura defenseless for a short time. As Ayura gets exposed to specific types of sex, she'll become addicted to them, making her horny even faster the next time she's assaulted.

Losing to bosses will also trigger an H-scene, and sometimes transform Ayura's body temporarily, Such as growing a dick, or growing larger boobs, Ayura will return to normal once going back to the hub area.

There is no story to note, as the developer deliberately did not include one during development.

Content:
Sexual Training, Futanari, Shota

Controls:
You can control the game using either a Keyboard or a Controller, and the buttons are customizable in the options menu.
Arrow Keys: Movement
Attack/Confirm: Z
Cancel/Menu: X
Special: C

Links:

Uncensor for version 1.13, probably works in later versions as well.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Working link to demo

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah right, didn't even notice there was pasted another link with current one shown, fixed, thanks.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm super interested in a translation of this, it looks amazing!

Too bad it's in WolfRPG =(

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game is really cool! I think blending some of the more fun features we see in hentai RPGs with actions games always creates games that at least bring something new to the table. The only thing I wish the game play had was a bit more in depth combos and a guard button. Also the HUD can get pretty cluttered when bars are raising and lowering all over the place haha

Anyone have any tips for the forest boss? I could barely do any damage to her cause the MC girl had to jill off every 10 seconds due to that arousal plant thing. Maybe I need to level up or something.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is really cool! I think blending some of the more fun features we see in hentai RPGs with actions games always creates games that at least bring something new to the table. The only thing I wish the game play had was a bit more in depth combos and a guard button. Also the HUD can get pretty cluttered when bars are raising and lowering all over the place haha

Anyone have any tips for the forest boss? I could barely do any damage to her cause the MC girl had to jill off every 10 seconds due to that arousal plant thing. Maybe I need to level up or something.
Avoid the plant in the middle, for obvious reasons lol. If she starts the animation for the whip or vines, jump over her. She'll only attack in front of her thus giving you some free hits in without having to worry about getting hit. If she does the spin....well try your best to avoid it. Save your mp for when you get her shield down and just relentlessly beat on her until either it's back up or when you need HP. Go to town (4th area on list) and talk to the robed guy, he'll sell some hp items (first time).

@domamaypa
Two ways. First way, visit town and talk to the kid. He will rip your clothes off. Though if you go back to clothes menu it'll force you to put them back on....otherwise you can stay in that state.
Second way, level up her sexual stats. eventually I stop getting the prompt to get dress and was able to take off whatever pieces of clothes I wanted.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the characters have more than 1 sex animations? i have some more in the pixiv page

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i tried download the demo but my Chrome and idm download the page instead, why?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you stop from being aroused? Got aroused during boss fight and it doesn't revert back even after defeating it.
NVM, found that using your Special attack reduces it significantly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This looks really promising. A few things I noticed that might or might not have been mentioned here already:
  • Finishing both of the stages unlocks the bottom option on the stage select menu (i.e. the green sparkle on the left side of the beginning room). Seems that it's a "Special Stage" area, but it notes that there's no new H animations to be found in them. You can replay the same two levels as before, but I'm not sure what about them is changed.
  • The male enemy in the second room of the town area (i.e. where you can buy items that raise your arousal level) seems to be randomly selected between three different ones whenever you enter the area. Each one has a different animation, too, so you can just enter and exit a bunch until you see the one you want.
  • This is basically impossible unless you're using Cheat Engine, but the game was permanently running at roughly half speed when I leveled her to 800. I wanted to see how high it could go without breaking, but that seems to be around the limit. Restarting didn't help, either, so I had to go back to an earlier save to make it run normally again.

Also, for those who are wondering about the second animations you can see for some enemies on the author's site, I believe those are related to the "courtship" ability that's mentioned on the list of content that hasn't been added to the game yet. You should eventually be able to seduce some of the enemies with it (leading to different animations), in a way that I assume is similar to that old Fighting Yuna game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As always, wolf games are a bitch to hook.
Does anyone have translations for the menu screen? (stats mostly) or the pont-distribution part directly after difficulty selection?
you get ten points, but I can't tell what the options even are.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As always, wolf games are a bitch to hook.
Does anyone have translations for the menu screen? (stats mostly) or the pont-distribution part directly after difficulty selection?
you get ten points, but I can't tell what the options even are.
Well I know the first point system was sensitivity of certain areas, From top to bottom mouth, breasts, ass and vagina.

Here's a rough image with a rough translation for the stat selection and then the menu ingame:

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This is REALLY good. Can't wait to see more

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think I'll write down what I found out from gameplay and some poking around the readme files...

Stats
=Left portion=
Level: Self-explanatory.
HP: Self-explanatory.
ATK: Influences damage dealt.
MAG: Influences damage dealt in Overdrive mode; also apparently increases efficiency of MP to LIM conversion.
TEC: Influences the amount of moves you can string together in a single combo. Apparently supposed to increase critical chance as well, but as of the time of this post crits aren't implemented yet.
Resistance: Influences ability to escape grabs. Lowers by status effects, arousal, et cetera.

EXP: Self-explanatory.
EXP to next level: Self-explanatory.

=Center portion=
Apparently displays sensitivity stats for mouth, breast, hip/ass and vagina.

=Right portion=
Seems to display the number of times you've done a certain sexual act, though I'm not knowledgeable in what each corner of the diamond reads. Also lists H-related 'passives' like aphrodisiac poisoning/overdose.

Controls
Directional arrows to move around and jump.
Z/Space/Enter key to attack. Standing attacks can be chained into a 3-step combo, with the 3rd step rendering you airborne. down+Z executes a sliding kick, aerial Z executes a divekick. Successfully landing hits increases MP.
X/Backspace key to open the menu.
Shift/C to enter 'Overdrive', converting all MP to LIM. Entering Overdrive automatically cures all status ailments and grants superarmor and ailment immunity for its duration.
While in Overdrive, standing Z to perform a six-hit chain (costs 30 LIM), forward+Z to perform a quick dashing slash (costs 60 LIM), down+Z for a powerful launcher (costs 60 LIM) and aerial Z to execute a multi-hit diving attack (costs 80 LIM).
LIM drains over time, while attacking, and when receiving attacks, and Overdrive automatically ends when LIM reaches 0; the animation of Overdrive ending leaves you vulnerable for a second or so.
Alternatively, press Shift/C in Overdrive mode to end Overdrive early, converting all remaining LIM to HP healing.

Menus
It's been written before (thanks to laugh), but listing the menus again from left to right and top to bottom.
-Tools/Items: allows use of items.
-Skills: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Configuration: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Equipment: top option allows changing of gemstones that determine level-up stat growth. In the trial as of this post there are two gems obtainable from the forest and cave dungeons respectively, and the back-alley item seller sells two other gems for 5000 and 6000. Bottom option allows changing clothes, though you can't strip at the start (shoes, gloves and hairstyle, at best).
-Information: records stuff like total amount of arousal points received, total amount of pleasure damage received, total amount of physical damage dealt, strongest single hit, highest DPS, etc.
-Save: saves the game.

Also, it seems that the enemies in the trial's 'special stage' get stronger every time you head to the 'next floor'. Kind-of like an endless run?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i tried to download the demo an got this: 503 service Temporarily Unavailable, why?

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Working link to demo
It's under here. I managed to download it myself with no issues. And for those of you wondering how to get her naked you need to go to the town (The 4th option) Talk to the first guy you run into. He will snatch all of your clothing. (If you open up your eq menu it will make you put it back on again) You can talk to him again and if you select the 2nd option or the bottom/lower one he will steal your clothing again. (Going to also assume more sex stats/erotic scenes will lead to her being more 'open' to wearing less)

Otherwise I like how smooth all the transitions seem. Abit spammy, but nice and smooth.

Last edited:

Kaflargha

Lurker
Reputation score
Downloaded and installed the game without a hitch, but I keep getting an error that says, " Cannot locate basic info data D:\????????!???103/Data/BasicData/Game.dat " Anyone have a solution for this?