What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having an issue related to Ayura Crisis, don't understand what's happening on my end. The majority of the sound effects of the game are just shut off in my end, aside from the menu sound effects, the punch sound effect, and occasional enemy explosion sound effects. This occurs when I redownload the game, and even the initial demo. Perhaps there's something happening within the AppData of the game? Not entirely sure, if anyone has any suggestions.

SpringFields

Reputation score
I'm having an issue related to Ayura Crisis, don't understand what's happening on my end. The majority of the sound effects of the game are just shut off in my end, aside from the menu sound effects, the punch sound effect, and occasional enemy explosion sound effects. This occurs when I redownload the game, and even the initial demo. Perhaps there's something happening within the AppData of the game? Not entirely sure, if anyone has any suggestions.
Try redownloading the game or something like that, Cuz that never happened to me.

Edward Starsoul

Reputation score
I didin't find any Japanese kanji and stil not working

In some cases, this game being one of them, you can just change all the file names with unknown/non-English to English characters and it will run just fine. This doesn't work with all games and I'm not program savvy enough to explain why.
The same happens to me and i didin´t find any weird letter

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try redownloading the game or something like that, Cuz that never happened to me.
I actually figured it out, sorry. For some reason, the audio on my speakers got changed to Dolby surround on my PC sound settings, at some point that I'm not sure of, and it actually made certain sounds not audible. When I changed it back to stereo, it fixed the problem. Very weird stuff, but it's solved. Thanks for the suggestions, though.