What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So after a bit of finding the same animation over and over again, I was able to unlock the "Seduce" option on Ayura

Clicking on the circled option on this snip makes her shake her ass. That's about it, doesn't unlock any new animation I think, just makes her grabable by enemies and stuff,.

Here's my save as well since it took a bit of time to unlock.

Ayura Crisis.PNG

Attachments

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm confused about the story, what her age is, Why everything targets her, and why there are so few females...
But that's the typical quartet when it comes to good games. Who cares?
A few tips.
The second one can also be copied by being hit by enough hearts from eyeball monsters. It holds no real purpose, it's just a hypnotic-like tease.
Third option is masturbation.
I don't know what the ones below do, but they all have the same effect. Spam for getting yourself horny.
The items from the left-most merchant are "Good" items, and the one on the right is for lewd items. The kid steals your clothes.
There's an item that causes you to dizzy yourself up for a grab, which is an early substitute for the hypno tease or masturbation options.
Currently can't find any "endless mode" people are talking about.
Also, the stone fem-statue. the second to bottom option is a quick way to get to bosses, but you get no money. I'm assuming it's just for the GO scenes.

Last edited:

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He actually just made some tweets about the story, or more accurately, why there isn't one.
From what I can gather, he just couldn't think of any good story ideas and was stressing over it, and then about a month in, he decided to stop worrying about it and just focus on what he was good at instead. Pretty simple solution, but these kind of games are usually expected to have a story, so it can be hard to make that choice sometimes. I think he also said something about how he doesn't like "getting into people's heads" or something like that? Not really sure.
Also, earlier there was a update released for the Dlsite trial, but I think it only fixed like, one minor bug, so it wasn't worth dedicating an entire post to.
Oh and the endless mode was in the earlier versions from before it was uploaded to Dlsite, it basically just repeated the first two levels over and over, slowly getting more difficult, but also earning you more EXP for each kill. It was also the only way to earn money originally, doing the stages normally didn't give anything. It was unlocked after beating the two levels available, but for whatever reason the Dlsite version doesn't seem to have it available to unlock.

P.S. I screwed with Cheat Engine a little bit, and found that you can actually still play endless mode, you just have to trick the game into sending you to that room instead, I'll include a .txt file that describes the room ID's I checked and what they had behind them, though they weren't very exciting.
I don't really know how to easily explain how to use Cheat Engine, but if you know the basics, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

P.P.S. Pretty sure endless mode in the new version isn't actually raising the difficulty, though it's still fun to go on a rampage with all the buffs you get during it. Plus the music is cool and you can get new crystals to equip for when you level up.

Attachments

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a complete dunce when it comes to CE except for the occasional numerical locks that are visible. Still haven't figured out things other than the visual numbers or 2(x)+1's.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played this again for the first time in a while. God DAMN I forgot how good this was. Come on, August.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1532904448505.png
Uhm... hype? Two more days everyone o_O
I hope he'll release his game on the english dlsite too, so I can actually buy it!

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ho damn! Haven't checked this thread since it first popped up! I expected this game to take a year or two more to pop up, yet here it is, dropping in two days? Yeah, that is hype!

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We really need more nice things like this in the H fight games category. I had enough of those horrible side scroll games with bad hit detection and ugly animation were the player/enemies look and walk like they had brain damage.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its getting released about an hour from now. Get those F5 keys ready!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Im curious how one uncensors the dlsite version with the actual version of the game.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Changed the thread tag to full game. Tell me if something needs to be added to original post, will gladly do so.
Oh, by the way, the author created a patch that prevents some error messages, you can get it there:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Now to eagerly await a DL link for the game and find out if it lives up to the hype (Don't think this is considered loli, protag seems developed?). I sincerely hope it does, too many standard and horribly buggy ACT games being released, would be fantastic to have one that is actually great as a game and not just a gallery+left to right chore to do to see it.

Also see a LOT of ecchi, but not much in terms of actual sex beyond groping in the demo, hopefully it was being held back in the full version!

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The demo actually contained all release resources, I think? I decrypted it recently to look at them, they look good, but, considering the clothes are in different files, and it's not animated but simply frames of animation, seeing those in the game will be much more enjoyable.

cell943

Reputation score
I'm pretty disappointed this isn't on the English dlsite. The one game I actually feel warrants paying for and it won't let me pay for it, haha

Now to eagerly await a DL link for the game and find out if it lives up to the hype (Don't think this is considered loli, protag seems developed?). I sincerely hope it does, too many standard and horribly buggy ACT games being released, would be fantastic to have one that is actually great as a game and not just a gallery+left to right chore to do to see it.

Also see a LOT of ecchi, but not much in terms of actual sex beyond groping in the demo, hopefully it was being held back in the full version!
The goblins have sex with her in the demo, and I guess so do the purple dick monsters. If you look on his pixiv, there are several (at least 5) enemies who have sex with the protagonist, including a monkey and a succubus.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
This really needs uncensor.
Also its out on eyny already, i think.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This really needs uncensor.
Also its out on eyny already, i think.
I suck at navigating that site. In case its actually out there already, would be great if someone could repost the link, if possible/allowed