What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Aside from that, the "super-quick-swipe attack" always comes after a backstep, so as long as you don't actively pursue her you should have enough horizontal distance to escape its range. It also has a somewhat low-ish hitbox and fairly lacking vertical range, so if you're high up (e.g. your neutral 3rd attack or during a jump) it will likely miss you.

Slide kick is still probably the most useful attack in the fight, because it gives you a fair amount of horizontal distance as well as allowing you to dodge under the teleport-grab and thunderball moves.

The "too fast to be undodgeable attacks" in this boss fight is probably closer to the spinjump she tends to spam after reaching 20%ish HP anyway. That thing has even shorter startup than the swipe and takes some precise timing to slide under.

Fighting the succubus in Hell difficulty took me a lot of save-scumming. Though that might also be how I'm not very good at action games.

Irushia

Reputation score
what's new in 1.15 ?
how to unlock new map ?
and where's the gallery ?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what's new in 1.15 ?
how to unlock new map ?
and where's the gallery ?
1.more bug fixes.
2.you have to defeat the boss of the current lvl your on first.
3. the last option at the bottom of the stage select.

Irushia

Reputation score
1.more bug fixes.
2.you have to defeat the boss of the current lvl your on first.
3. the last option at the bottom of the stage select.
i'm using 1.15, but nothing opened after killing second stage boss, third stage still ???? and last bottom stage same too, is there any requirement to unlock stage ?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm using 1.15, but nothing opened after killing second stage boss, third stage still ???? and last bottom stage same too, is there any requirement to unlock stage ?
did you buy the game? if you did try contacting the dev on twitter I'm still using 1.13 if you didn't buy it may i ask where you got it from because
that looks like the demo also does the title screen says its 1.15 just wanna verify to make sure.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man, I've been looking for this thread since I lost it in the forum changeover.

edit: Has anyone got a link to 1.15? Nyaa only seems to have 1.13

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to make sure you're not doing the same mistake I did

If you're transferring any save files from older versions, ONLY transfer the Save folder/file(s), do not transfer the Data folder or any other folder.

NewGuy

Reputation score
i get it from link at pixiv
It's a paid game, if you got it off the getuploader links on q2's pixiv then you got a trial version.
If you beat the second boss and still only have the first two stages unlocked then it's definitely a trial version since those are limited to the first two stages.

Irushia

Reputation score
It's a paid game, if you got it off the getuploader links on q2's pixiv then you got a trial version.
If you beat the second boss and still only have the first two stages unlocked then it's definitely a trial version since those are limited to the first two stages.
don't tell me i clicked the wrong button this whole time.. :eek: (coz i absolutely can't read japanese)

Attachments

Irushia

Reputation score
can someone kindly give me old or new version ( not trial :ROFLMAO: ) one ?