What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you get large breasts? Are you just talking about the pink costume in the wrestler-boss's loss-room?
As far as I can tell, it's just like the scientist, where you can't remain in that state after leaving, right?

Also, the pink thing in the scientist's loss-room (onehole?) does it do anything? It has a ??? mark and you can intract with it, but she just says one line and nothing happens.
I've just been using the menu in the gallery room. The right sparkly thing has several menus - changing her appearance is the one with the really long name about BGM. I think option 1 is slowdown/speed up, option 2 is big/small breasts, 3 is futa, 4 prevents orgasms, 6 changes hyper mode to "rape me" taunt, and the others I dunno.

I've mostly been able to manage just fumbling through the menus and doing a bunch of trial and error, but I still don't know what every option does just yet.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do you remove clothing without being too embarrassed to do so?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you remove clothing without being too embarrassed to do so?
I'm not sure of the specifics, but what I did was talk to the kid in the town and he stole it from me, then I think I just got raped enough until I could remove clothes naturally. Certain statistics go up as you get raped so it probably has something to do with that.

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you literally just stay naked long enough for her to start to become an exhibitionist, when you first get the skill you can take off either her "underwear" or her outfit without being denied but if you stay naked for even longer you can eventually just take it all off whenever. the downside is that after becoming an exhibitionist, while exposed, you slowly gain lust, faster than it can naturally lower, making it difficult to fight.
Other than being able to freely remove clothes, I don't think it changes anything else though, she still seems to react the same way to the kid who strips you.
Oh and, technically there's clothing damage, but I think only certain enemies can strip you, and you can just do it all at once with the kid anyway.

scratiii

Reputation score
Kind of stuck guys if anyone can help, I appear to have fucked my character up and I now have a two heart with an X through it in my status. Which apparently doesn't allow my character to climax, has anyone got any idea how to remove it?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kind of stuck guys if anyone can help, I appear to have fucked my character up and I now have a two heart with an X through it in my status. Which apparently doesn't allow my character to climax, has anyone got any idea how to remove it?
Lose to the final boss again.
Or if you've beaten the game you can go into the gallery and mess around with the menus. One of the allows you to toggle status effects

scratiii

Reputation score
Lose to the final boss again.
Or if you've beaten the game you can go into the gallery and mess around with the menus. One of the allows you to toggle status effects
Thanks after posting this i found the menu in the gallery and forgot to edit my post appreciate the help!

On another note, in the gallery there are spaces between each set (i.e orc/slime etc) are they used as spacers or am i missing something?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks after posting this i found the menu in the gallery and forgot to edit my post appreciate the help!

On another note, in the gallery there are spaces between each set (i.e orc/slime etc) are they used as spacers or am i missing something?
probably just placeholders. Everything is unlocked when you beat the game

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They are used for loading dialogs for masturbation.

scratiii

Reputation score
Yea a translation would be nice. I've been having to type out the Japanese in google translate on my phone and half of it doesn't even translate right like a status effect translates to "pinch" and I'm not at all sure what that is supposed to mean.

magiconvert

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea a translation would be nice. I've been having to type out the Japanese in google translate on my phone and half of it doesn't even translate right like a status effect translates to "pinch" and I'm not at all sure what that is supposed to mean.
Its the critical low HP status-- I don't think it does anything off the top of my head, but its pretty common for japanese people to refer to a bad situation as a 'pinch' 'ピンチ', like we do in English "He's in a pinch right now".

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Hello,

I'm sorry, I know my English sucks a lot, but I can't figure out how to install the uncensor patch provided by AlexMy700x. I'm dumb yes, but I didn't understand what I have to do with the files called Enemy.wolf, etc.

If someone kind enough could help me, it would be great.

Thanks in advance ! :D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hello,

I'm sorry, I know my English sucks a lot, but I can't figure out how to install the uncensor patch provided by AlexMy700x. I'm dumb yes, but I didn't understand what I have to do with the files called Enemy.wolf, etc.

If someone kind enough could help me, it would be great.

Thanks in advance ! :D
Normally, you'd need to overwrite the files from the game that have the same name. It might be that you need to extract the files from an archive first, though.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Normally, you'd need to overwrite the files from the game that have the same name. It might be that you need to extract the files from an archive first, though.
Thanks for the reply ! However, what I don't understand is that in the uncensor patch, inside the folder called Enemy etc, there's png files in it, and in the Data folder of the game, there's only files with .wolf extension... I'm so sorry, I really don't understand...

EDIT: I moved the folders inside the Data folder of the game, renamed them Enemy.wolf, Hanime.wolf etc, and didn't work. I'm dumb as f*ck, sorry.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply ! However, what I don't understand is that in the uncensor patch, inside the folder called Enemy etc, there's png files in it, and in the Data folder of the game, there's only files with .wolf extension... I'm so sorry, I really don't understand...

EDIT: I moved the folders inside the Data folder of the game, renamed them Enemy.wolf, Hanime.wolf etc, and didn't work. I'm dumb as f*ck, sorry.
You'll want to extract the .wolf files. There's a program called arc converter that you usually need to use (at least, it worked on earlier versions of wolf RPG maker - might need something else for newer ones, not sure) that can turn the .wolf files back into the original data files (.png and so on).

The Hellrider

Reputation score
You'll want to extract the .wolf files. There's a program called arc converter that you usually need to use (at least, it worked on earlier versions of wolf RPG maker - might need something else for newer ones, not sure) that can turn the .wolf files back into the original data files (.png and so on).
Ok thanks for trying to help me, but I'm afraid that I don't understand once more what you said.

I can't extract the .wolf files, because in the patch's archive, there's only folders with .png files in it... there's no files in .wolf extension. That's my problem... I don't know how to properly apply this patch, knowing that the patch not contains any .wolf files... and the game accepts only .wolf files, because it was made in RPG WOLF maker.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok thanks for trying to help me, but I'm afraid that I don't understand once more what you said.

I can't extract the .wolf files, because in the patch's archive, there's only folders with .png files in it... there's no files in .wolf extension. That's my problem... I don't know how to properly apply this patch, knowing that the patch not contains any .wolf files... and the game accepts only .wolf files, because it was made in RPG WOLF maker.
This is how the 'data' folder of a standard v1.13 of the game looks:
1535024386604.png

You have to copy the files of the uncensor patch (from AlexMy700x's post), which are in a .zip file with its contents looking like this
1535024427396.png
onto the above 'data' folder, during which you will be asked if you want to overwrite files - say yes to all.

But for the uncensor patch to work, you will need to remove or rename the mentioned .wolf files (again, quoting from AlexMy700x's post:
"move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf ")
You can see them in the first screenshot.
Et voila.