What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

OP
Kamiko

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to translate this to English(MTL)?
It's made in Pixel Game Maker MV (not to be confused with RPG Game Maker MV) which isn't supported by any MTL software I know of, but you can try searching for one.
Alternatively, there is an official English translation on .

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I thought the full version already have multi-language?
Press F1, then there will will a Tab appear on the top of game screen with three options, one of them have the language toggle (but my god, the window and the text was small).

Also, already gotten all the fragments.
1, 2, 3, are in the chests early game.
4 is from the Stoneman side-quest,
5 is from Abyss Cage chest with the Invisible Snake,
6 is from the Unknown Area with the Black Mist Penis Worm,
7 is from the Captured Area chest,
8 is near the ending.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does any1 know where to get this skill? Feels like I might've missed something.
1683042280171.png

Edit: It seems I get it from getting H'd by a Big Shadow in a place called the Cursed Corridor? Any idea where that is?

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The Cursed Corridor is the place probably on the North-most area, right above Abyss Cage. You can get there after being captured by the Armored Baphomet (or the unwinnable fight against the giant blue guy with a spear).
Unless I'm mistaken about which shadow creatures we're talking about, I don't get that skill even after the event with the Shadow-lurking-Chest in the Cursed Corridor (and the only skill I haven't gotten yet).

EDIT:
So, apparently you need to get defeat-laid by the shadow creepers several times before you can get that skill.
One way is to open the lone chest in the Abyss Cage located inside the Cursed Corridor (the chest with the Shadow event).
After that, as you roam around the map, preferably, within the Abyss Cage's maps, you will encounter a new breed of Shadow.
Get defeated by that shadow alone and don't get up. After a few seconds, you will be teleported to the chest area again and the event will play again. Repeat these 3 - 5 times and you will get the skill.

Last edited:

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Press F1, then there will will a Tab appear on the top of game screen with three options, one of them have the language toggle (but my god, the window and the text was small).
Only 2 options appear
1684001444233.png
Also maybe some 1 could share their game save?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 1.00 had a message about how the DLsite version won't have multi-languages immediately, but will be added in a later update. I was able to add multi-language interface to the game by downloading the v1.04 patch from Patreon, but cutscenes and NPC conversations still aren't translated.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi (?
I have a problem
looks like "MSVCR100.dll" is missing

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hi (?
I have a problem
looks like "MSVCR100.dll" is missing
Try searching for it on your main drive. If you find it, make a copy and place that copy directly in the folder where the game's .exe is located. Sometimes games have trouble finding it, though I really only experience the problem when running a cracked game.