What's new

B Movie Quotes

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is dedicated to lines that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, proclaim a film's status as a B movie.

I'll start with the movie I'm currently watching:

"My time is come! The universe is mine!" -Lena, "Super Mario Bros." (the live-action movie from 1993)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: B Movie Quotes

"Flash, Flash, Flash, I love you! But we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!"

Flash Gordon (1980)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"I'm afraid what we have here gentlemen... Is not what we thought." "You don't mean..." "This, may god help us... Is a cherry tomato."

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (1978)

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You have three days. If my twenty billion dollars are not delivered by then, the hostages will die, and the world will hold you responsible! Victory!" -General M. Bison, "Street Fighter" (the live action movie from 1994... what was up with the early 90s?)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure Flash Gordon, Super Mario Bros, and Street Fighter had huge budgets.

So don't really qualify as true b movies unless you broaden the definition to mean "Cheesy movies that made no money"

In which case:
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

"Hail to the King, Baby"

"Heros and fools are the same thing."

"I am... the law!!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Boris Bogdanovich: I suppose I did spend 15 years in army. It was the time of my life. It's not like you journalists say, that it's just bullying, cannibalism, and homosexual rape. The sense of camaraderie is unbelievable. Imagine being part of the biggest family in the world. I loved it.

Dmitri: Then why did you leave?

Boris Bogdanovich: I was accused of bullying, cannibalism, and homosexual rape.

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

MrMe, we are going with the extended definition (that's been adopted over time), including not only low-budged films, but also painfully (and hilariously) low-quality products of high budgets.

Here's a quote from a movie of the former sort, "Bubba Ho-Tep" (in which an elderly Elvis Presley (Bruce Campbell) and John F. Kennedy (Ozzie Davis, who's very clearly a black male) have to fight a soul-sucking mummy in cowboy boots, while residing in a small Texas nursing home):

JFK: "That's where they took a piece of my brain. They got it back in D.C. in that goddamn jar... I got a little bag of sand up there now."
Elvis: "But Jack uhh, no offense but... President Kennedy was a white man."
JFK: "That's how clever they are. They dyed me this color, all over. Can you think of a better way to hide the truth than that?"